Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

If you are not in a hurry, keep an eye on Lidl. They sell them as guest beds at least twice a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭therambler

Anywhere to get a3 sized whiteboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

Can anyone tell me if any store in Galway sells Mexican mole sauce? None of the major grocers stock it unfortunately. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

therambler wrote: »
    Anywhere to get a3 sized whiteboards?

Mr Price in Terryland used to have them, as did that office supply place beside Debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

GatsbyGal wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if any store in Galway sells Mexican mole sauce? None of the major grocers stock it unfortunately. Thanks.

I think Tesco have it. Take a look near the spices and they have a load of diverse house brand sauces and ingredients.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Anyone got suggestions for someone with a truck do a job of pickup/dump run rubbish that needs clearing? It's not a huge amount but it's somewhat messy and a mix of contents.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

inisboffin wrote: »
    Anyone got suggestions for someone with a truck do a job of pickup/dump run rubbish that needs clearing? It's not a huge amount but it's somewhat messy and a mix of contents.

Would a small skip and do it yourself be an option?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

I think Tesco have it. Take a look near the spices and they have a load of diverse house brand sauces and ingredients.

I had a look there and didn't see it. I'll ask one of the assistants next time I'm there. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

inisboffin wrote: »

Recently saw a poster for this crowd:

http://www.goldenpages.ie/first-choice-clearance-galway-city/

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭twignme

Does anyone know where I can get large dog beds laundered in Galway City or County? They are too big to go into my washing machine!

• Advertisement

Anyone know of any shops in Galway stocking Tony Perotti Italian Leather products?

I'm particularly interested in a Tony Perotti Italian Leather Coin Tray Purse from their Green Collection.

47f137778e.JPG

984e322552.JPG

c82fdd063b.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

twignme wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get large dog beds laundered in Galway City or County? They are too big to go into my washing machine!
    Ask in Animals & Pets forum too. They might know.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mmmull

twignme wrote: »
    Someone told me that there's a 24/7 laundrette at the Esso station on the N6 with loads up to 18kg.
    That's second hand information, so you might want to check that before kicking your dog out of the bed and dragging the bed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is one by Topaz Lough Atalia, not sure how happy they'd be with dog hairs in it though.. others may be allergic
    Ring and check I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

biko wrote: »
    There is one by Topaz Lough Atalia, not sure how happy they'd be with dog hairs in it though.. others may be allergic
    Ring and check I suppose.

I wash my dog beds at home and have special laundry bags for the blankets http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moorland-Rider-Petwear-Jumbo-Green/dp/B00AIMF4GK/ref=pd_sim_199_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=31SkXFmaBYL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0KGWJ9JF4E96RV1QJFFF

They keep the machine and, more importantly, the filter clean!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭twignme

Thanks for all the dog bed suggestions. There is one of the extra large machines near me but I don't want to use that for exactly the reason biko said. I used to live near a laundrette that took in horse blankets and stuff like that to wash and they would do my dog beds there. I was hoping to find somewhere similar. I will certainly have a look at the laundry bags Cheshire Cat, I have other doggie laundry that will fit my machine and they sound like a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Alcoheda

Anyone know where to get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Alcoheda wrote: »
    snooker cue tips? Anyone know where to get them?
    It's years ago but I remember getting them once in Great Outdoors on Eglinton Street. They had a little section with darts, snooker etc. It might be worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

Anyone know where to get them?
    It's years ago but I remember getting them once in Great Outdoors on Eglinton Street. They had a little section with darts, snooker etc. It might be worth giving them a call.

If the great outdoors don't have them pop across the street to the Eglinton snooker hall they might be able to point you in the right direction

Would a small skip and do it yourself be an option?

No not an option for this particular job unfortunately.

• Advertisement

aw wrote: »

Thanks for that, might be too small a job from Mayo. Looking for something similar more locally, but appreciate the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

They are based in Tuam though, not Mayo.

And the poster I saw was in the city so I imagine they service the city. So could be worth a shout if you're stuck.

aw wrote: »
    They are based in Tuam though, not Mayo.

And the poster I saw was in the city so I imagine they service the city. So could be worth a shout if you're stuck.

Ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Anyone know where I get some large balloons. I'm collecting the gf in Dublin airport after being away for a few months. Like welcome home balloons are something!

Tilikum wrote: »
    Anyone know where I get some large balloons. I'm collecting the gf in Dublin airport after being away for a few months. Like welcome home balloons are something!

Mr Price Terryland & Westside beside Aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not sure if it's still there but Woodies in Wellpark used to have a massive Party Zone, pretty much the best range of balloons in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Alcoheda

b.gud wrote: »
    If the great outdoors don't have them pop across the street to the Eglinton snooker hall they might be able to point you in the right direction

They don't have them and owner couldn't offer anything helpful. :confused:

Incidentally, does anyone know of a another snooker hall/Table in town?

Seapoint don't have tables anymore.

The Eglington hall is fair but It's always really busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

They don't have them and owner couldn't offer anything helpful. :confused:

Incidentally, does anyone know of a another snooker hall/Table in town?

Seapoint don't have tables anymore.

The Eglington hall is fair but It's always really busy.

i think elverys have them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Has anyone spotted a Bailey's easter egg anywhere around the city?
    I know someone who really wants one, but they're crazy expensive on amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭whineflu

Looking for fresh shamrock for an event tomorrow morning,the 16th.

Advertisement