Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

will be in Galway for 1 night, monday august 1st, could anyone recommend good musical entertainment.Many thanks
    Tig Coili and Taaffes across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

If you're not looking for trad music check out Buskers on Cross Street, they have Big Band Music on every Monday night, don't think it starts till about 10 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

You can't go wrong with http://www.thecranebar.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Lensbaby89

Hi Digital Solitude, there's a guy called Jarlath in Athenry who makes lovely stuff. I'd say you could find him online, this is all I found after a brief search.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Nduja sausage Anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

Anyone know where I could source large bottles plain white vinegar in galway?!

In the Asian shop next to Aldi and post office in Westside.
    I usually get 5L for 7 euro or thereabouts.
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057210646&query=vinegar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭tphase

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Nduja sausage Anywhere?
    Olive stand at the Saturday market. Sheridans might have it too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭flazio

raemie10 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could source large bottles plain white vinegar in galway?!

Musgraves perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Anyone know where can get liquid smoke around the city?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Not what I was thinking of

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

The BBQ sauce yeah (had to google it)
    It's on Tesco website so check with them or possibly Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Hello!

I am looking for some roll-out turf/grass for a readymade lawn from somewhere on the east of the city. Example.
    B&Q sell it but I would rather not have to go over that side of the city.

I'm fairly sure I saw it for sale somewhere else but I can't think of where.

Woodies don't sell it.

Any suggestions appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Moo Moo Land

biko wrote: »
    In the Asian shop next to Aldi and post office in Westside.
    I usually get 5L for 7 euro or thereabouts.
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057210646&query=vinegar

I am curious, what do you use it for? I know someone that makes his own weedkiller with white vinegar.

Start a thread in Home & Garden section or do a search there and you'll find lots of uses for vinegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I am looking for a USB C type charger or adapter (USB mini to C). Would normally do a trawl around town, but are really short of free time at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I am looking for a USB C type charger or adapter (USB mini to C). Would normally do a trawl around town, but are really short of free time at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    One of these?
    cap-chuyen-usb-3-1-usb-type-c-sang-type-a-male-unitek-y-c474bk-3623-3329121-1-product.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Could be it. I'm better with stuff in the 'flesh and blood'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Could be it. I'm better with stuff in the 'flesh and blood'
    I dunno what it is either. Dealz or Maplin or some other poster will suggest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I've a wee adapter you can have if you're stuck for one, I couldn't find any in town a few weeks back, just ordered a USB Type A to USB Type C cable off Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Had to look that up - good images and explanation here - http://blog.showmecables.com/what-is-usb-type-c/

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

I am looking for somewhere who can do a touch up.renovation of some old photos. I think FahyFoto at the bottom of shop Street used do it but they are closed.

weshtawake wrote: »
    I am looking for somewhere who can do a touch up.renovation of some old photos. I think FahyFoto at the bottom of shop Street used do it but they are closed.

FahyFoto did close their shop but are still operating online & still offer restoration.

http://www.fahyfoto.com/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

weshtawake wrote: »

Farrells in Woodquay definitely do restorations etc for old photos

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

aw wrote: »
    Hello!

I am looking for some roll-out turf/grass for a readymade lawn from somewhere on the east of the city. Example.

Woodies don't sell it.

Try Bill Maddens nurseries in Oranmore. If they don't have it will tell you where's handiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Buddy74 wrote: »
    Try Bill Maddens nurseries in Oranmore. If they don't have it will tell you where's handiest.

Didn't he close the nursery?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

aw wrote: »
    Hello!

Woodies don't sell it.

Horkans between Oranmore and Claregalway might have that

McGaugh's Gardening Centre Curraghline, Headford Road might have them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Looking to get plates done for a car, nothing fancy just regular reg plates. Anywhere that does them?

Advertisement