Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭diarmuid05

I'm looking for a stop watch.
    One for training not a wristwatch ideally

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any of the sports shops, or Argos

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just spotted a product called a keysmart, before i buy online at the keysmart site does anyone know if it's available locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TheKaiserChief

Looking to buy a body board. Anybody know where I could pick one up in the City or shops that do watersports stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

You could try Outback Jacks or River Deep Mountain High.
    Another option would be to check Adverts or DoneDeal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Looking to buy a body board. Anybody know where I could pick one up in the City or shops that do watersports stuff?

The Great Outdoors? I think I saw somewhere they have a big sale on at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Looking for somewhere that can design basic T shirts fast? Got a summer camp in less than 2 weeks and I need them for then.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

-Vega- wrote: »
    Looking for somewhere that can design basic T shirts fast? Got a summer camp in less than 2 weeks and I need them for then.

Thanks!

Advertees

Actually if you are just looking for screen printed shirts i know a guy who does them relatively cheap, he's doing our teamware at the moment. If you want to send me a pm I'll give you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Alcoheda

I saw them today upstairs in The Great Outdoors on Eglinton street.
    €35 If I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Fujifilm in eyre square shopping centre.

17 quid for adult large including the trip shirt.

• Advertisement

Actually just remembered there's also a t shirt printing place downstairs in the eyre square shopping centre. Down near where the food place is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Does anywhere in the City or County hire tweed suits for a wedding party? Looking for something a bit different without having to buy the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think so but try www.galwaysuithire.ie
    You could always check the secondhand shops or actually buy a new one, they're nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

biko wrote: »
    I don't think so but try www.galwaysuithire.ie
    You could always check the secondhand shops or actually buy a new one, they're nice.

Good man, thanks. I actually saw their site earlier but disregarded them after looking through their selection. Fired a mail of there just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Looking for some tyres for the wagon. Anyone know somewhere reasonable that'll supply and fit them?... Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Any man play with a GAA club around the city? Don't mind where in the city or out towards Salthill just want a second or third team I can play football and have the craic with without bitching and moaning if I miss training, can't stand that carry on at home.

I think most clubs will just tell me what I want to hear so I'm asking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Looking for some tyres for the wagon. Anyone know somewhere reasonable that'll supply and fit them?... Cheers

Depends on how cheap you want them & whether you want new or part worn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Either Brendan Byrnes from Byrnes Tyres Oranmore, or Karol Collins from Ballybrit Exhaust & Tyre Centre have great reputations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Cheap chinese tyres or reasonably priced good tyres?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Can anyone recommend somewhere that sells decent hairdryers for a decent price?

• Advertisement

Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

Can anybody recommend a roof cleaning service in Galway City or County. Preferably the soft brush approach....not power hose job. It is for a dormer bungalow with roof measuring 225m2. If anybody got this job done, can they leave message or pm me. Just want to be sure before I go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Looking for somewhere in Galway city that can sharpen a hatchet and small lawn mower blades.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

paulgalway wrote: »
    Looking for somewhere in Galway city that can sharpen a hatchet and small lawn mower blades.

Thanks

TriPart on the Tuam Road used to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

paulgalway wrote: »

Thanks

Ivor's motorcycles in Westside do lawnmower repairs- they might sharpen blades too?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

Looking for anyone who may have had roof cleaning done by companies who are based in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Top three hotels in Galway City Centre?

Must be kid friendly and walking distance of the city centre, with parking. Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭flazio

r3nu4l wrote: »

Must be kid friendly and walking distance of the city centre, with parking. Any help?

Not sure if there are 3 left in city centre.
    For kid friendliness you need to move out from the centre to more space. I'm thinking somewhere like the Connaught would be ideal for little ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

The Radisson is popular with families because of the pool etc, it's just a couple of minutes walk from Eyre Square and has a multi-storey car park attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

You will have to compromise on some of these wishes.
    The bigger, child friendly hotels are a little out of the city.

As mentioned, the Connacht would be a good bet. Good for kids, pool etc. Not easily walkable to town.
    Radisson has a pool but may be limited on other child activities.

A good bet would be the Galway Bay Hotel in Salthill. Great for kids, good pool and it's right on the prom in Salthill so good for walks and sea-spotting. About a 20 min walk into the city centre with kids but it's a nice walk and Salthill has a lot going for it.

Advertisement