Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Saw plastic storage boxes in the homeware section of Dunnes Knocknacarra the other day, many sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Looking for a leather belt for a belt buckle.... Looked everywhere I could think of

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got one in the stall downstairs in corbett court, same stall is still there so you might be in luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

For the person looking for a physio, i recommend michael lynch. Hes based bside millstreet garda station.

Knows his stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

TheSegal wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy some big plastic buckets with lids in Galway, 25 liters or more for some storage at home. Nothing in Woodies or McDonaghs unfortunately.

If anybody knows someone selling or looking to get rid of them i'll gladly take them.

Home Store and More usually have a selection of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Are there any self service launderettes in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Are there any self service launderettes in Galway?

I think the Texaco filling station on the Barna Rd (opposite entrance to Barna Woods) has such a service.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Any idea where I would get heavy duty canvas sacks - like coal bags ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

biko wrote: »
    Thanks
    Any place in town ? Want to look at them before buying ...

Looking for a mattress, transport shouldn't be a problem, singles or doubles welcome

biko wrote: »

Should have said price is a major factor however I'm running those links, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Looking for a mattress, transport shouldn't be a problem, singles or doubles welcome

Are you familiar with the Freecycle website https://groups.freecycle.org/group/GalwayIE/posts/all? There is a recent post there offering a double bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Any one know where I can dispose of used duvets? one is for too stained for recycling(not that the charity or bin co's take them) and another one is almost new.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Mike in Bailypoint, Salthill.
    Works miracles IMHO

The Alzheimer society sell their's online all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Hey I want to make bbq ribs from scratch but I'm unsure where in galway does sells good ribs. So I was hoping someone could tell me a good place to buy ribs in Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Have you tried asking in the Galway City forum? The locals may be better able to help than the foodies. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

nicki11 wrote: »
    Hey I want to make bbq ribs from scratch but I'm unsure where in galway does sells good ribs. So I was hoping someone could tell me a good place to buy ribs in Galway city

Check with hetriches there on market street.... Next door to Anthony Ryan's homeware- they are pork specialty butchers !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Moved from Food forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

ArtyC wrote: »
    Check with hetriches there on market street.... Next door to Anthony Ryan's homeware- they are pork specialty butchers !

Hetriches do the best pork in Galway by a country mile. Their ribs are beautiful.

Merged with general "looking for" thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Hi guys
    Anywhere you could send me to get a single number plate done for the car?

City or county

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

D Trent wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Anywhere you could send me to get a single number plate done for the car?

City or county

Any of the Motor Factors on the Tuam Rd

Calbro
    Partway
    Car Parts Warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭jogdish

Yoga class for male ( mixed class is fine ) total beginner who has zero flexibility. So total beginner friendly yoga, zero interest in spiritual stuff, I just want to stretch for general health.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Christian_71

Help. Looking for someone who does a good, affordable birthday cake . This would be for a children's birthday party.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Help. Looking for someone who does a good, affordable birthday cake . This would be for a children's birthday party.

The Cake Studio - do some lovely stuff.

http://thecakestudio.ie/

Have the number somewhere if you want it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Christian_71

Thank you, I will check into the Cake Studio.. I will check back with you for their number should I need it.

Advertisement