Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Bredabe wrote: »
    Looking for cotton or polycotton straight legged leggings, I used to get them in Dunnes, but they've not had them for a few years now, Anyone see them in shops anywhere or online?

Not sure if they are polycotton now, but Tescos had two pairs of loverly leggings... One was a single one great top support in them and the other was a two pack pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Didn't feel this was worthy of a new thread... Was trying to but a Carraroe-Galway BÉ bus ticket for someone online or at the very least find a price.

Anyone have any idea what price adult and student singles are from Carraroe to Galway?

The BÉ site tells you the times but doesn't let you buy or even tell you how much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,354 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Try Galwaytransport.info.
    Don't know if she posts fares.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Try Galwaytransport.info.
    Don't know if she posts fares.

Ya, I'm aware of her extremely useful site. No fares though.

Just píssed off you can't find out such a simple thing. Got a reply off Bus Éireann. They don't have a service from the stop in Carraroe named on their own timetable to Galway city.

Not blaming the person that replied to me, but the whole system is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Ya, I'm aware of her extremely useful site. No fares though.

Just píssed off you can't find out such a simple thing. Got a reply off Bus Éireann. They don't have a service from the stop in Carraroe named on their own timetable to Galway city.

Not blaming the person that replied to me, but the whole system is a joke.
    Maybe just ring the office during opening hours 091562000 always found the girls helpful regarding Christmas timetables etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Am looking for a copy of a local book called "Be my Friend" written by Michael Corcoran from Carrowbrowne on the Headford Road Approx Oct 2015.

I've tried Easons & Charlies but no joy.

http://connachttribune.ie/sobering-tale-of-life-consumed-by-alcohol-358/

2699890333.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What's the best place in the city to get vhs converted to dvd or digital?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

What's the best place in the city to get vhs converted to dvd or digital?

Assuming it is not copyrighted material? O'Connor TV Sean Mulvoy Rd used to do it

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a patio or paving contractor in Galway city?

Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a patio or paving contractor in Galway city?

Many thanks

Pm'ed you.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nanu12

Hi.
    I am looking for a full time job in Galway night shift, if someone now something..please contact
    I don't work from two months..and is very hard .

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi. Anyone know of a good deal for an interior valet for a car? Just mainly the upholstery. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hi, can anyone recommend a company to replace the glass in uPVC windows? Any info on cost/time taken would be also appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭testtech05

Looking for somewhere to retrofit cruise control to a 2014 skoda octavia if anyone knows someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Anyone know places in the city (or further out) where you can buy an exercise bicycle?

bobbyss wrote: »
    Anyone know places in the city (or further out) where you can buy an exercise bicycle?

Got mine in Argos. They have a reasonable selection of fitness equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Could anyone recommend a guy to come and power wash the house please?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭thebackbar

Hello, im looking to get about 3 tonne of pea gravel delivered in Galway city, does anyone know of someone that would supply this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

thebackbar wrote: »
    Hello, im looking to get about 3 tonne of pea gravel delivered in Galway city, does anyone know of someone that would supply this.

Galway Stone deliver to Galway city and are good to deal with http://www.galwaystone.ie/.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

thebackbar wrote: »

Dangan Nurseries sell it by the tonne and deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I priced up gravel recently and Dangan's price for pea gravel is €200 a tonne. The gravel I got from Galway Stone was way less than €200.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

I am looking for somewhere to rent a vintage bike or vintage tandem bike from for a day in November, any suggestions very much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Which gym has the best staff for a person who's a little portly and has never set foot in a gym in his life but would like to start changing that around.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Most gyms I'm sure but I went to www.foundationft.com for a while and they do give you a lot of personal attention along with a personal training regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

anyone know where i'd get a lable-maker in galway? I'm looking for the old style dymo one that embosses the letters, not the electronic print-out ones like they have in argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Looking for recommendations for an Osteopath around Galway City guys...

Cheers

HB

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for an Osteopath around Galway City guys...

Cheers

HB
    Karl Prendergast in Monksfield Salthill. We have great faith in him, has put the issues family from toddlers to "elderly", usually first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭motley

Bredabe wrote: »
    Karl Prendergast in Monksfield Salthill. We have great faith in him, has put the issues family from toddlers to "elderly", usually first time.

+1 Would recommend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭motley

Anyone know of any yoga classes that take place in the morning? Preferably the east side of the city. All the ones I have come across only take place in the evening.

Advertisement