Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Bredabe wrote: »
    Where would ppl recommend to buy a good 2nd hand computer?
    Laptech on Eyre street

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Cheap-ish wellies? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,355 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Slow Show wrote: »
    Cheap-ish wellies? :)

TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Looking for somewhere to get some photos framed, about 5 photos of different sizes in the one frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Looking for somewhere to get some photos framed, about 5 photos of different sizes in the one frame.

Can recommend The Framemaker on Dominick Street (near the Galway Arms). Ray does excellent work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

xckjoo wrote: »
    Can recommend The Framemaker on Dominick Street (near the Galway Arms). Ray does excellent work.

+1 Not the cheapest but always been happy with his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Excellent, I'll check them out - thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know where to get a remote for CCTV fixed in galway? the monitor not responding to commands.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭martin6651

Bredabe,
    Did you try the phone camera trick where you set your mobile on camera and look at the led on the remote then press any button on the remote you will see the led light through the camera. This will indicate that the remote is transmitting. Not 100% sure if this works but I seen it on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jacobwrestling

Anyone know of a hairdressers that will do a dry ladies haircut? My hair is curly and needs shaping, I've not been too impressed with the last few cuts.

Can anyone recommend a good food allergist or tester in Galway City/suburbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Can anyone recommend a good food allergist or tester in Galway City/suburbs?

Talk to Joe :D

Seriously though. He's your man. Based in Galway Clinic.

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a bath cover?, so I can use the bath as storage in and put stuff on the "lid"? if that makes any sense, where can I get one or a carpenter who can even a WWW to show me how to make it myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a bath cover?, so I can use the bath as storage in and put stuff on the "lid"? if that makes any sense, where can I get one or a carpenter who can even a WWW to show me how to make it myself?

There is such a thing but I never seen them over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Any half decent carpenter/joiner would be able to make one for you.

FanadMan wrote: »
    Any half decent carpenter/joiner would be able to make one for you.

I think so too, but I dont know where they are. Do you know any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Looking for a suggestion for a venue for company BBQ .....bout 50-60 people
    Large beer garden would work.....

Cheers

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭monstermag

I think so too, but I dont know where they are. Do you know any?

If ur not looking for anything to fancy, go into B&Q and they will cut a sheet of ply to any size u want, I'd recommend the thickest size they have to take the weight of whatever ur putting on it. U will probably need an 8/4 sheet, the first 3 cuts are free. U will have some ply left over which u could use for shelving or something like that. Probably cost u between 30 or 40 euro depending on the type of sheet u buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Maxxey

Hi folks,
    Sorry for off topic post. Does anyone know when the Roisin Dubh opens on a Sunday morning? I left my jacket and car keys in there last night and I am a bit stuck. The number listed goes straight to voicemail. Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Maxxey wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Sorry for off topic post. Does anyone know when the Roisin Dubh opens on a Sunday morning? I left my jacket and car keys in there last night and I am a bit stuck. The number listed goes straight to voicemail. Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I think they are 5pm on a Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Maxxey wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Thank you

The folks in Massimo are friendly with the Roisin crew so might be able to help you before then. They open at 12 on a Sunday (according to google).

To contact the Roisin Dubh you could also try Facebook messaging them. I had to contact them earlier in the week and they replied very quickly on FB messenger. Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Anyone know where I could pick up one of those galway flags that you put in the car window? Have a relative looking for one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could pick up one of those galway flags that you put in the car window? Have a relative looking for one

The stall in eyre square had them

Foxx92 wrote: »

The Euro shop in Mainguard street had some a few days ago - Near front window.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jam83

Anyone know where there might be a range of ceramic travel mugs in the city? Few in dunnes but wondering if any shop has a range?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

jam83 wrote: »
    Anyone know where there might be a range of ceramic travel mugs in the city? Few in dunnes but wondering if any shop has a range?

You could try Debenhams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Try Halfords, got ceramic bowls there last week. Or any of the outdoor shops could have them in their camping sections.

Advertisement