Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Are there any pinball machines in Seapoint or anywhere else in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

I've some visitors coming over from France next weekend and i'd like to cook a nice leg of leg of Irish lamb for them. Any ideas of where to source a nice leg from, as the title says preferably from Connemara. Providence is key here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

topcat77 wrote: »
    I've some visitors coming over from France next weekend and i'd like to cook a nice leg of leg of Irish lamb for them. Any ideas of where to source a nice leg from, as the title says preferably from Connemara. Providence is key here.

Divillys in west side shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for-
    1. chimney repairs
    2. cleaning moss off a roof & cleaning gutters (could be 2 separate people/companies
    3. tarmacking a driveway
    4. insulation company
    5. gardening- big job cutting/trimming laurels

Thanks in advance,
    Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

I have a whole load of pairs of knitting needles. Anyone know a place that could use them? They're long ones so more suited to adults than kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

topcat77 wrote:

Mckeoghs in oughterard. Ring ahead to find out price

• Registered Users Posts: 13,070 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I have a whole load of pairs of knitting needles. Anyone know a place that could use them? They're long ones so more suited to adults than kids.
    This might sound cliché but try nursing homes, active retirement groups or charity shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Looking for a style/make up consultant for mature ladies, anyone know one?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Does anyone know if the coin counting machine is still in Supervalu (now joyces) fr griffin road?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Any idea where I could buy bells in Galway, the old fashioned ones you ring by hand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Any charities that are still taking mobile phones? pref one's in this region.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Where is best to buy really nice stationary? I have to buy some diaries as presents

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Bredabe wrote: »
    Looking for a style/make up consultant for mature ladies, anyone know one?

Orla Sheridan is a stylist and is brilliant for any age

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Anyone know of a tool hire that hires car tools ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

Apart from Java, are there any coffee shops open in Galway after 6pm, especially on Saturday and Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

detoxkid wrote: »
    Where is best to buy really nice stationary? I have to buy some diaries as presents
    You could try Easons or Powells on Shop Street? They haven't moved in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

TKMaxx might have something different as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,070 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Apart from Java, are there any coffee shops open in Galway after 6pm, especially on Saturday and Sunday?

Train station?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cafe Express on Eyre Square keep going until eight i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

Looking for someone to service a small oil fired stove which is not working. Moycullen/Oughterard area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 derwas

I am looking for a man and van/trailer for moving some furniture from Doughiska to Oranmore (first floor to first floor). It should be literally 5 minutes drive :)
    The furniture is: 2 small wardrobes, 1 chest of drawers and 1 double mattress.

Nice quotes please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hoping to find one of those teddy's that you can throw in the microwave. The caveat is, it must not smell like lavender

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was like WTF! but apparently Dunnes hava had them in the past so ring/call in and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Guffy wrote: »
    Hoping to find one of those teddy's that you can throw in the microwave. The caveat is, it must not smell like lavender

I think that I saw them in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

McDonald’s does coffees and is open long hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wild Atlantic Gal

Any Pharmacy would have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Advice and guidance appreciated!
    Looking for 100 Euros worth of Danish Krone, ideally I can pick it up on Monday so if anyone knows of good deals in a bank or otherwise please let me know. Or is it better to take it out in an ATM when I land?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Tesco Headford Road have some, dunno about Lavender

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Buddy74 wrote: »
    Advice and guidance appreciated!
    Looking for 100 Euros worth of Danish Krone, ideally I can pick it up on Monday so if anyone knows of good deals in a bank or otherwise please let me know. Or is it better to take it out in an ATM when I land?
    Thanks!

Revolut? Bank Account on your phone basically, worth looking into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wild Atlantic Gal

Seen them in O Tooles Supervalu in Tuam, adorable ones.. €9.99! No scent

Advertisement