Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with IHerb.com shipping to Cork

Options
  • 15-05-2014 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi all,

I started buying supplements from Iherb.com . I choose DHL for shipping, and my first order went to Dublin and I was advised to contact DHL (note on tracking page) as they couldn't find the address in Dublin. Got the package thinking I may have put Dublin as a mistake under Iherbs account info. Ordered my second package few days ago, got confirmation from Iherb and it was showing Cork, which is all fine.

Bu now when I look at the tracking on DHL it says Dublin again. Look at my Iherb account and all of a sudden the city has changed from Cork to Dublin. Called Iherb customer service and they said that DHL doesn’t recognize Cork as an address and they need to change to Dublin for them to ship it.

Anyone have/had same experience or resolution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I order from them all the time with no problem shipping to Cork by DHL, last time about 3 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

do you have to pay duty on the import?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    do you have to pay duty on the import?

not me, but been ordering just under 50 USD every time.

Advertisement