Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 4

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Drakus

Far Cry 4 was brill, got hours and hours of enjoyment from it, one of the best games I have played on the PS4 apart from maybe Solid Snake games from start to TPP. Wont be long now for Far Cry 5, can't wait.

In fact apart from the MGS games)I'd pay anything for them) FC4 was one of the first games where I thought this game was cheap at €75 because of the months of gameplay it has given me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,798 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Started it recently and I'm really enjoying it. I understand that, while people may find the formula tiresome, the colourful locations and the solid gameplay are enough for me.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭CookieLover

I thought far cry 4 was amazing, not as good as 3 tho

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I thought far cry 4 was amazing, not as good as 3 tho

And neither were as good as Blood Dragon. That game was awesome. They need to do a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

And neither were as good as Blood Dragon. That game was awesome. They need to do a sequel.

A full version of Blood Dragon would be awesome. But no, they went off and created a Trials Fusion Blood Dragon game instead... Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Choronzon13

Looking forward to 5, I loved 3 but didn't really give 4 a chance. Felt too similar, I'll have to revisit it to cross it off the huge list of games I've yet to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭CookieLover

Kinda off topic but did ye see the games on ps plus starting today, first good month in the last year. Also what did ye think of far cry primal, I didn’t get it cause it didn’t look interesting to me but I will be getting far cry 5

Advertisement