Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latency!!!!

Options
  • 15-05-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What the frick are u doing???? FIVE DAMMMM MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND U STILL CANT FIX UR ****E SERVICE. Called you bizilion times but was kept told that everything is fine when in reality everyday from 6-12 PM You broadband literraly stops working properly, Getting Pings 200-400 to German servers making impossible for any online gaming occurance. And go on that your sorry and stuff but enough is enough. Once i come back to Ireland after my summer vacation and if its going on all i can say is small claims court is gonna do its job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

I feel your pain bro, the only solution is to switch ISP unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 52.63

I feel your pain bro, the only solution is to switch ISP unfortunately :(
    Too bad i can only get eircom at my place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Same problem here but its around 7 months, shocking alright. Service is still being advertised as uncongested on their website :rolleyes:

Advertisement