Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need decent coffee!!!

Options
  • 15-05-2014 8:28pm
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where one can get a decent coffee at around 7am? There used to be barista insomnia in spar at waterville but that's gone to a coffee machine about a year ago so I started bringing my own from home but it's just not the same, and I can't find anywhere that's not a machine! Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Roastery in Java Republic is open from 7am but it might be a bit too far to travel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I 2nd The Roastery it's got great coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Maybe you could use an AeroPress to make your home coffee at the office (or at home). All the cool kids have one.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

January wrote: »
    The Roastery in Java Republic is open from 7am but it might be a bit too far to travel?

Ooohh where is this place?? If it takes me a few mins off my beaten track I won't mind so much....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

ChewChew wrote: »
    Ooohh where is this place?? If it takes me a few mins off my beaten track I won't mind so much....

It'd be about a ten to fifteen minute diversion for you all in all Chewy.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭annR

What do you use to make your own at home? I don't have a machine at home, I use my Smartcafe mug - hits the spot. The Smartcafe Hot Cafetiere Travel Cup might be your thing.

Advertisement