Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Aspiring wrote: »
    So.... How do we all feel about Irish :pac:

Go Híontach mar tá exemption agam :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Go Híontach mar tá exemption agam :D

Níl aon exemption agam. Cac :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Worried
    English was meh so now I may need to count Irish, and my oral went great, so now the pressures on to not feck up the written paper XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Thank God its Friday. Not gonna do a thing tonight and go to bed early!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I doubt I'm the only one planning on doing the entirety of my OL Irish study in the 2 hours after Maths :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Missed out on section f of the last question :( Will it count for much? Absolutely sickened because I knew rates of change inside out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

JDOC1996 wrote: »
    Missed out on section f of the last question :( Will it count for much? Absolutely sickened because I knew rates of change inside out!

That's a harder part of the question so it will probably be worth the least marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I doubt I'm the only one planning on doing the entirety of my OL Irish study in the 2 hours after Maths :pac:
    Same hahaha
    I dont know which are poems and which are stories
    But fcuk it my oral went grand and i passed my mock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

LoveLamps wrote: »
    Same hahaha
    I dont know which are poems and which are stories
    But fcuk it my oral went grand and i passed my mock

I'm literally the exact same as this haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

na have the craic during the break

• Advertisement

How does everyone feel they've done so far? After today I'm actually delighted with how they've been going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Hotale.com wrote: »
    How does everyone feel they've done so far? After today I'm actually delighted with how they've been going :D

I feel like theyve all gone fairly well but I also feel like I may have misinterpreted some questions and may not do as well as I think i have :pac:

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I feel like theyve all gone fairly well but I also feel like I may have misinterpreted some questions and may not do as well as I think i have :pac:

I'm on course for my six B2's I think :)

I'm soooooooo happy after geography! :D

Hotale.com wrote: »
    I'm on course for my six B2's I think :)

I'm soooooooo happy after geography! :D

I guess I'm happy too , mostly just happy to have it out of the way if nothing else :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

Tbh I feel like I'm struggling to even keep my grades the same as the mocks :( anyone the same ?

Tbh I feel like I'm struggling to even keep my grades the same as the mocks :( anyone the same ?

I feel like I overperformed by about 60 points in the mock so I don't feel like I'm under that much pressure to keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Janeh9

Was delighted with Wednesday, Thursday was grand today was devestating jesus

English and maths seemed to go better than mocks, it's hard to know really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

English paper 1 went brilliant, ye all know how I feel about paper 2, and then I'm pretty sure I nabbed an A in today's paper, so I'm celebrating with takeaway for dinner :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I'm celebrating in style after today also. Passed out in bed for an hour and now going to 22 Jump Street :pac:
    Not doing any study til tomorrow! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

So far: handyyyyyy

Although it may (will) be a different story after french..... And business... And accounting... And physics

LoveLamps wrote: »
    So far: handyyyyyy

Although it may (will) be a different story after french..... And business... And accounting... And physics

Accounting and Physics on the same day, gonna be so intense :D

I was gone from boards for a while but did anyone answer whether financial maths can be on paper 2?
    please say no :o

I was gone from boards for a while but did anyone answer whether financial maths can be on paper 2?
    please say no :o

The thing about project maths is that any topic can come up on either paper :pac: I find it so stupid

The thing about project maths is that any topic can come up on either paper :pac: I find it so stupid

I'd understand bits of calculus coming up but financial maths? Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Why does the Canadian F1 have to be on this weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

I got 55 percent in my higher english mock, should I of dropped to ordinary for the actual LC exam? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Isitthough?

Badwulf wrote: »
    I got 55 percent in my higher english mock, should I of dropped to ordinary for the actual LC exam? :/
    Hmm no Lol c3 Hl=60 A1 OL=70 points Your fine xD

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

A1 OL=70 points

Isitthough?

• Advertisement

I had originally planned to do a little bit of work today but I'm completely drained... and I didn't even have 2 exams any of the days!

I un-followed the maths thread. I suggest you all do the same. No point analyzing questions now, think of the next exam.:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement