Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

Coz he's there? :pac:

I'm here too Randy!
    Why don't you ever notice me anymore?
    Why don't you buy me nice things and tell me I look pretty?

HUH? HUH? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

ugh grads, I'm not looking forward to my Grad tbh, I still need to sell 5 tickets YAY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1, 0

Okay.

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Okay.

Fibonacci sequence, backwards, cause why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eefah

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Which means your on the south :/

Le sigh

Also I'm v sarcastic, sorry about that.

Anyway, hi. Very strange to meet a leitrimite on the internet (tho chances are increased, I guess, by it being an irish forum)

And yeaaaaaah I'm south. but I know people in north leitrim tho. Are you anywhere near Ros Inver (idk how its spelled)?? I know some hippies who live round there.
    but yeah idk. You have some nice waterfalls, up there. and a coastline. Shortest coastline in Ireland, be proud of your assets.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Okay.

Counting in Fibonacci is as easy as 1,1,2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm here too Randy!
    Why don't you ever notice me anymore?
    Why don't you buy me nice things and tell me I look pretty?

HUH? HUH? :mad:
    I never promised to be a one woman man! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

well if i recall correctly there was a discussion last night on the Grads bout Tipp

Ive never even been there

Exactly :cool:

well if i recall correctly there was a discussion last night on the Grads bout Tipp

Ive never even been there

You discussed things without me? </3

peekachoo wrote: »
    Don't people have actually to like Leitrim to talk about it? :P

Why would you hate Leitrim though ...? We are entirely inoffensive. We don't DO anything to get offended by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    You discussed things without me? </3

We discussed how class tipp is these days.

Did you know we got a new petrol station??!?!?!?!?! Life is good.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand Binary and those who don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

eefah wrote: »
    Also I'm v sarcastic, sorry about that.

Anyway, hi. Very strange to meet a leitrimite on the internet (tho chances are increased, I guess, by it being an irish forum)

And yeaaaaaah I'm south. but I know people in north leitrim tho. Are you anywhere near Ros Inver (idk how its spelled)?? I know some hippies who live round there.
    but yeah idk. You have some nice waterfalls, up there. and a coastline. Shortest coastline in Ireland, be proud of your assets.

Well Im about 20 minutes from Rosinver,

NO WAY!! YOU KNOW THE HIPPIES!!!!! AWESOME :D:D:D

Nice waterfalls? I only know of Glencar

:P

Good few lakes round where I live actually :p

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand Binary and those who don't.
    That joke was old when I was still a teensie tiny swimmer! :p:D

peekachoo wrote: »
    We discussed how class tipp is these days.

Did you know we got a new petrol station??!?!?!?!?! Life is good.

Didn't miss much so.. :pac:

Why would you hate Leitrim though ...? We are entirely inoffensive. We don't DO anything to get offended by.

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO ME IN COLLEGE

See I live near Sligo and it was the day before Donegal Tuesday where everyone wears their county jersey and I was telling him I was in 2 minds whether to go in black and white or the yellow ad green I was quickly told Leitrim cause were such an unoffensive little county people just want to take us under their wing and look after us

Apparently Sligo is a rude and dirty county :P

That joke was old when I was still a teensie tiny swimmer! :p:D

Oldie but goldie..

Oldie but goldie..

What a coincidence? That's my nickname for Randy!

Well Im about 20 minutes from Rosinver,

NO WAY!! YOU KNOW THE HIPPIES!!!!! AWESOME :D:D:D

Nice waterfalls? I only know of Glencar

:P

Good few lakes round where I live actually :p

I live near Manorhamilton

Oooh, my great uncle was the parish priest in Manor for like 30 or 40 years (yes, we are doing this proper rural-ireland style). I have an aunt whose people come from round there but I forget her maiden name, hmm.
    Yes, hippies! Proper hippies, they used to live in a van and travel round. But then they had kids so now houses and jobs, etc.

Youve been replaced with a younger model....so it kinda applies to you too at this stage :p

• Advertisement

Kayleigh, I think you might like a few posts on this thread from post #2265 and onwards :p

Oooh, my great uncle was the parish priest in Manor for like 30 or 40 years (yes, we are doing this proper rural-ireland style). I have an aunt whose people come from round there but I forget her maiden name, hmm.
    Yes, hippies! Proper hippies, they used to live in a van and travel round. But then they had kids so now houses and jobs, etc.

Now Ive never learned the Priests names (for shame) but my dad would know :P

Devaney Fowley McDermott Dolan would be popular surnames round here, not one of them by chance?

Whereas I call him OulDickHead ... ;)

Whereas I call him OulDickHead ... ;)

687729.gif

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO ME IN COLLEGE

See I live near Sligo and it was the day before Donegal Tuesday where everyone wears their county jersey and I was telling him I was in 2 minds whether to go in black and white or the yellow ad green I was quickly told Leitrim cause were such an unoffensive little county people just want to take us under their wing and look after us

Apparently Sligo is a rude and dirty county :P

Well .... sligo is a bit dirty. Isn't it basically a town and some mountains?

LEITRIM USED TO BE A BIG DEAL OKAY. there's a christy moore song about us and all. Fenah abbey used to be one of the biggest centres of learning in Europe. I will admit that we have gone down hill in recent years buuuuut didn't they kidnap a horse here during the troubles?

But yeah, apparently people in college are weird about letrim. Of the 200 people doing 1st year Science in Trinity, my friend is the one and only Leitrim person. Someone asked her what county its in.

LEITRIM USED TO BE A BIG DEAL OKAY. there's a christy moore song about us and all. Fenah abbey used to be one of the biggest centres of learning in Europe. I will admit that we have gone down hill in recent years buuuuut didn't they kidnap a horse here during the troubles?

But yeah, apparently people in college are weird about letrim. Of the 200 people doing 1st year Science in Trinity, my friend is the one and only Leitrim person. Someone asked her what county its in.

~400

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Kayleigh, I think you might like a few posts on this thread from post #2265 and onwards :p

For a second I thought "how do you know my name :o" but then I realised.. and I felt very stupid hahah

Now Ive never learned the Priests names (for shame) but my dad would know :P

Devaney Fowley McDermott Dolan would be popular surnames round here, not one of them by chance?

Keeley, according to my mother who I just woke up by accident.

That course is 510 points (abouts)...proving points do not necessarily equal intelligence :P

I met my first Leitrim person in college after I finished college (I had met her and knew her well and stufff I just didnt know she was from Leitrim until after college :P) Know anyone with the surname Rawle.....shes south Leitrim too :D

My dads from the South actually :D

• Advertisement

For a second I thought "how do you know my name :o" but then I realised.. and I felt very stupid hahah

I assumed the underscores weren't part of it :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement