Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

I was more stressed for the Junior Cert than I am for the Leaving, good to know I've got my priorities in order. :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I was wondering when you'd show up :P

If only Tyrrell was here to give out</3

Hehehehehehehehehehe this made me so excited hahahaha especially

aleatorio wrote: »
    SHUSH

Noone needs to know about that.
    :o:o:o:o:o

You havent even seen the worst of it... Between 1st - 4th year I had various shades of blue, pink and even orange hair.. :eek::eek::eek::eek: Wtf was I doing... :L

Now Im back to good aul brown :D

Cos I had pink hair too :P my friends used to have green hair and everything #neverforget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

We didn't have all the course done either but I didn't even finish the bits we had done. It felt like a kick in the gut really because I had been doing well enough in maths and then I failed. I was afraid the same would happen on Friday, but it was grand enough.

I just looked up thejournal.ie article on the maths paper and everyone surveyed on something called "studyclix" thought it was difficult or extremely difficult. I don't know where they got that from, I thought it was grand enough.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I don't know any statistics and half of probability. I barely know the constructions. We didn't do them in class.

If the B section is like a 75 mark statistics and a 75 mark probability question, I am fucked.

I had hair halfway down my back when I was 14 :o kill me now. I hate my old self. What a spastic I was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I never had a weird emo phase.. they're.. weird

that song by death cab for cutie was in scrubs - I think on the steak niiiiiiight episode. So DONT MOCK IT

FYI I try to forget everything about myself up until yesterday...

And the OL DEB mock was RIDICULOUS! I only got like 54% .. And im pretty good at maths (for OL like... ) 4 OL maths classes in my school. Two entire classes failed it, half of another and 3 or 4 in the other.

Hmm.. I think Im up to date..

Aspiring - your French thread is losing its pulse!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I was more stressed for the Junior Cert than I am for the Leaving, good to know I've got my priorities in order. :pac: :pac:

samee! I worked so hard for the JC oh how I wish I could go back to the days when I genuinely cared how well I did in exams... Now i only do it because my parents would kill me if I didnt work:pac:

Randy will have some laugh when he looks through all this shít later :rolleyes:

Hotale.com wrote: »
    I had hair halfway down my back when I was 14 :o kill me now. I hate my old self. What a spastic I was.

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

peekachoo wrote: »
    PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

NO.

• Advertisement

NO.

:(

This is still a public forum :(

I miss the grads, I could bitch about anything there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LaughingOwl

I just looked up thejournal.ie article on the maths paper and everyone surveyed on something called "studyclix" thought it was difficult or extremely difficult. I don't know where they got that from, I thought it was grand enough.

Really? I thought it was actually grand, there was nothing really hard in it. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Saying that I made a good few stupid mistakes and I wish we had even an extra 30 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

NO.

Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :pac:

I still have hair halfway down my back.

This is still a public forum :(

After the eventual grads merge im making a thread called "petition to see hotmales long hair" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

When I was in first year I used to shave my head...I dont know why but i thought it looked good. It didnt I was chubby it looked so stupid

After the eventual grads merge im making a thread called "petition to see hotmales long hair" :D

I shall support this cause :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

*In Kagawa voice* - What hell is a grads

I still have hair halfway down my back.

I'm a guy.

D:
    Really? I thought it was actually grand, there was nothing really hard in it. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Saying that I made a good few stupid mistakes and I wish we had even an extra 30 minutes.

I messed up the last question completely, I treated the formula as (Ae)^kt, as opposed to A(e^kt), if you know what I mean. :p

• Advertisement

No. No.

Please.

No. No.

No. No.

Please.

No. No.

Mmm...
    I shall support this cause :pac:

Be prepared :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I think ilk start a thread specifically dedicated to this cause on The Grads right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Poliana.xo

I used to give myself haircuts when I was 14..... And my eyeliner was always tops :pac:

I'm a guy.

D:

Ohhh :pac:

Well it could be worse, you could have white hair halfway down your back with a random black streak underneath that makes no sense. :P

(Not me, someone in my year!)

I've gotten rid of all photographs of me, that I could get my hands on, from age 13 to 16 :)

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I think ilk start a thread specifically dedicated to this cause on The Grads right now!

Wait 'til I'm back :(
    I've gotten rid of all photographs of me that I could get my hands on from age 13 to 16 :)

I burned all my baby pictures that I could find and I refused to be most pictures from the age of 10 up to about 16 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LaughingOwl

I messed up the last question completely, I treated the formula as (Ae)^kt, as opposed to A(e^kt), if you know what I mean. :p

Ugh that's annoying, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the question with the triangles. I had accidently left one of the lengths squared and kept getting x^4 and I definitely made a few slips because the question before that wasn't working out. Attempt marks are my friend.

Ehm... What's the grads? :P

• Advertisement

It has just dawned on my how absolutely screwed I am for biology.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement