Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

higher

I thought it was a lot nicer than Paper 2. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

If you're not going to show up you have to ask them to take it off your CAO form, i think, not sure though :pac:

Just rang the SEC and they said it's an automatic fail, no other consequences. So grand, no exams until Biology tomorrow afternoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭BauBau19

OL maths paper 2 was way too nice :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Would like to pass Irish, not too bothered if I don't though. Oral went alright so between that, today and the comprehensions I think I could do it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Uhh...I wasn't supposed to watch Game of Thrones until after Art History on Thursday, but I'm going to anyway :) I think I deserve it..

• Advertisement

Left my pencil case in the exam hall:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Wasn't that paper a lot harder than thr Higher level Paper 1? I couldn't get the last part of the coordinate geometry triangle at all :(

Wasn't that paper a lot harder than Paper 1? I couldn't get the last part of the coordinate geometry triangle at all :(

Higher or ordinary?

Though ordinary was much easier on Paper 2

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Wasn't that paper a lot harder than Paper 1? I couldn't get the last part of the coordinate geometry triangle at all :(

I just wrote m and c in terms of lots of other things and left it, hoping to go back and finish it later but I didn't get time :(

But over all, I thought it was nice paper. But I thought Paper 1 was hard :o

Edit: Oops, sorry randy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Tbh honest it's hard to judge whether others found it easier/harder than you.
    Quite a few people are saying it was a lovely paper but they may be aiming for a B or a C and you may disagree with them even if you did better because your aim is to get an A....

And same for the other way around with people saying they did terrible..

Anywhoo we must move on..... It's quite dishearteining to know though that 625 is impossible now :P:pac:....Well is was always impossible really...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Higher Paper 2 was gorgeous, fairly confident of a C1/B3 now which is brilliant considering I was thinking a D1 would be a good result last week :D

Tbh honest it's hard to judge whether others found it easier/harder than you.
    Quite a few people are saying it was a lovely paper but they may be aiming for a B or a C and you may disagree with them even if you did better because your aim is to get an A....

And same for the other way around with people saying they did terrible..

Anywhoo we must move on..... It's quite dishearteining to know though that 625 is impossible now :P:pac:....Well is was always impossible really...:rolleyes:

Tbf, everything will seem hard if you're going for an A1 in it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Oh yeah, I wrote down my email address in Irish as @hotale.com :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Loved the dirty sixty marker on the circles.

If that Irish listening was any easier it'd be in English. Not complaining tho.

Randy don't dare merge this post with either the maths or Irish thread it covers two topics and so can't go in both :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I dont understand my body/the leaving cert...

got a good night's sleep, had two handy OL exams and i am DRAINED

gonna go for a naaaap :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I believe we all deserve a good break after tackling that mesmerising Irish tape and essay....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Aspiring wrote: »
    Loved the dirty sixty marker on the circles.

If that Irish listening was any easier it'd be in English. Not complaining tho.

Randy don't dare merge this post with either the maths or Irish thread it covers two topics and so can't go in both :pac:

Yeah I liked that q too, except the last part which was nastttyyy :o

And that Irish listening was b-e-a-utiful <3

Oh yeah, I wrote down my email address in Irish as @hotale.com :pac:

They might recognise it :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LeavingCertee

I've never heard such articulate, coherent Irish tape in all my life. And we were spoiled for choice with essays to be fair haha

The last guy sounding like Michael D in the Irish listening :D I actually started laughing to myself, I'm sure the examiner was looking at me funny :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

How am I gonna learn a whole unit this evening for Biology?

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

That circle question was a beaut <3

Saxo wrote: »
    How am I gonna learn a whole unit this evening for Biology?

How am I going to learn the course? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I am SO happy i don't do Biology. Just OL Irish Paper 2 for me to revise for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

If everything else has been this nice so far I'm expecting the bio paper to be simple too :pac:

Irish paper 2, biology and French to prepare for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ejayy

Lads biology..... Any suggestions :L had all day today to revise and what did I do? Sleep .. Smart girl

ejayy wrote: »
    Lads biology..... Any suggestions :L had all day today to revise and what did I do? Sleep .. Smart girl

Respiration and photosynthesis :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

How am I going to learn the course? :(

Write write write :P best advice I was ever given, writing everything out in your own handwriting makes it stick in your head easier. and Unit 1 isn't half as long as Unit 2 so you should get it done in an hour or so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ejayy

Respiration and photosynthesis :pac:

Thank god I actually like them chapters :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement