Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

I'm not sure if i sealed my booklet correctly. I peeled off the tape to show the sticky bit and placed the back of the cover over it like normal but it got a bit bunched up. does this matter?

You need to chill out man! Mine are all either half stuck or bunched up. I'm (almost) sure there's no one in the SEC plotting against you. Or maybe the examiner will see yours and see your bunched up script and set fire to his house to escape the terrifying bunched up pages. Who knows, but I don't think it's likely! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm not sure if i sealed my booklet correctly. I peeled off the tape to show the sticky bit and placed the back of the cover over it like normal but it got a bit bunched up. does this matter?
    Seriously, take a chill pill!!

Actually, take two! :pac:
    Pretty sure they won't even correct it.... :rolleyes:
    Hush, you! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

In the JC I forgot to tape one of my papers shut. They called my mam and made her rip it up in front of me. They said I got off easy because it was the JC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

jazz101 wrote: »
    In the JC I forgot to tape one of my papers shut. They called my mam and made her rip it up in front of me. They said I got off easy because it was the JC.

Are you serious? :confused:

Absotively posilutely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Hotale.com wrote: »

obviously extracting the urine

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Hotale did you know gullible isnt in the dictionary?

LoveLamps wrote: »
    Hotale did you know gullible isnt in the dictionary?

It sounded so ridiculous that it was plausible. :p

Did they forget to perform the Batbogey Hex on you? :rolleyes:

This is the reason weiiiiiiirrrrd stories start going the rounds! :p
    You're worse! :p:p
    obviously extracting the urine
    D'ya think?! :pac: :D
    It sounded so ridiculous that it was plausible. :p
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I hear BOD was on the OL Irish paper :p

Too bad you do HL peeks, you wouldn't have even had to read the text :pac:
    Would have been taking a risk. It described BOD winning the 1998 World Cup in one paragraph I think.

You underestimate my profound knowledge of all things BOD :cool: :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

God mixery such a rookie mistake :rolleyes: :pac:

Shur you probably thought it was a goat :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Dear ever LCer on here

I dont care that I posted this earlier-you all need to see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

i'll watch it once i'm done with all the funny llama videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

mixery wrote: »
    i'll watch it once i'm done with all the funny llama videos.

Youre not a LC student

It doesnt apply to you :p

Mix doesn't procrastinate?

Since when? :pac:

Saxo wrote: »
    I'll have to go find my book now! I always get caught with the days, and I can't count for **** :P should be pretty easy though :)

Pass French is a dawdle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Have any of you got up at about 5/6 to study??
    1. How did it work out?
    2. Was it useful
    3. Did it affect your exam? I.e were you able to think straight/concentrate?
    4. Were you able to recall info?
    5. Would you recommend it?

Im considering doing this for tomorrow morning for French but not if it has negative effects.

I have no exam in the afternoon so I can come home and take a nap before studying business for the next day.

Cheers guys!

1. How did it work out?
    2. Was it useful

Im considering doing this for tomorrow morning for French but not if it has negative effects.

I have no exam in the afternoon so I can come home and take a nap before studying business for the next day.

Cheers guys!

I got up at 4 this morning for bio and Friday for geography and honestly you'd crash in the evening but it was well worth it!

1. How did it work out?
    2. Was it useful

Cheers guys!

I got up at 6 for geography and only got 2 essays learned, one of which came up :rolleyes: Wasn't the most effective study, I was just lucky really.

Tbh I was wrecked for maths P1 after it, definitely didn't help. But the fact you've none after French will probably mean you'll benefit from it..

peekachoo wrote: »
    I got up at 4 this morning for bio and Friday for geography and honestly you'd crash in the evening but it was well worth it!

Are you mad? :p

• Advertisement

Are you mad? :p

I think so :pac: but literally everything I learned in those few hours came up :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Pass French is a dawdle :D

The Aural can be tricky at times though thats common level :P just can't wait to get construction finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭wallace2

Surprised this thread isn't in uproar over biology yet

Saxo wrote: »
    The Aural can be tricky at times though thats common level :P just can't wait to get construction finished :)

I want to get ~90%+ in the paper so I'll be going mental if it's a though aural.. :( I got 94% in the pres with no study so if I can repeat that again I'll be delighted :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Off until next Monday! Only nice subjects left so not too bad! Accounting, ag science and Italian..... These exams will be followed by copious amounts of vodka and record low standards! Can not wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Off until next Monday! Only nice subjects left so not too bad! Accounting, ag science and Italian..... These exams will be followed by copious amounts of vodka and record low standards! Can not wait!

Accounting...nice? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Accounting...nice? :eek:

haha, I love accounting. Literally the only subject I consider "taking a break from studying". I really hate theory though! The sheer elation when you balance a budget makes it all worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Worst exam of the whole exams for me tomorrow! History, Here's hoping I can pass OL without knowing any history..
    haha, I love accounting. Literally the only subject I consider "taking a break from studying". I really hate theory though! The sheer elation when you balance a budget makes it all worth it!

I love accounting too! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

I also love accounting.

• Advertisement

Pfft.. accounting. Economics is the money melon. Tiny course, overlaps with business AND geography, can learn it all by yourself in two months.. it's a beautiful extra few points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement