Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Isitthough?

suspense and service would be the perfect combination

Yeah pretty sure they always but suspense with something relatively easy like club/sus/tabular.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Hotale.com wrote: »
    I should be doing honours really, I'm better than most of my class but I just hate French :rolleyes:

Make sure you tell them tomorrow if you can't hear it! :p

I was doing honors up until the end of last year! didn't like my teacher & couldn't work well under her so I dropped :P It was loud enough for the irish so hopefully they haven't messed with it :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Are yous at it again? :P

Just make your own thread! It's on the same day as physics and there's already one for that. Even Russian has a thread.

Here, I'll make one for you if you all promise to use it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Are yous at it again? :P

Just make your own thread! It's on the same day as physics and there's already one for that. Even Russian has a thread.

Here, I'll make one for you if you all promise to use it :p

Please do it Nim. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

did you take that up in September by yourself?

Yeah. I'd recommend it to every 5th year, or even 6th year because it really only takes about 2 or 3 months to get the course finished. It's such a manageable subject to do by yourself.

And by God is it easy to waffle in. Everything is the right answer to everything.

• Advertisement

jazz101 wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd recommend it to every 5th year, or even 6th year because it really only takes about 2 or 3 months to get the course finished. It's such a manageable subject to do by yourself.

And by God is it easy to waffle in. Everything is the right answer to everything.

I was really looking into it in September but there was no economic teachers in the school that I could ask questions...Did you do it without a teacher too? If I repeat I'd probably consider it again But I don't wanna think about repeating just yet :rolleyes:

Nah I had no teacher or grinds. You probably don't need them.. I had my business teacher, who is capable of teaching economics only it never gets put on in my school, correct my mock for me, and that was the end of teacher involvement. It's not like the other subjects where you really need help to explicate the difficult parts.

Nah I had no teacher or grinds. You probably don't need them.. I had my business teacher, who is capable of teaching economics only it never gets put on in my school, correct my mock for me, and that was the end of teacher involvement. It's not like the other subjects where you really need help to explicate the difficult parts.

cool Thanks for info :) and good luck in it aswell. fair play to ya for taking up another subject.

BTW, if you do decide to take it on if you repeat, Positive Economics is a great textbook. Was recommended to me on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Cannot wait for History to be over tomorrow so I can focus on my final two exams without the guilt of not doing History study.

• Advertisement

BTW, if you do decide to take it on if you repeat, Positive Economics is a great textbook. Was recommended to me on here.

ty.:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Cannot wait for History to be over tomorrow so I can focus on my final two exams without the guilt of not doing History study.
    This is me to a tee. Just want it out the way now and concentrate on physics/chemistry.. so much cramming i don't even know where to start :o

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Heyor.. Is anyone else like.. ..yano.. ..knackered?

james142 wrote: »
    Heyor.. Is anyone else like.. ..yano.. ..knackered?

2 exams a day would kill ya. no study will be done now I may as well go play fifa :P

Saxo wrote: »
    2 exams a day would kill ya. no study will be done now I may as well go play fifa :P

Don't mention FIFA, now I want to play :(

Don't mention FIFA, now I want to play :(

The new world cup UT mode is class man try it :D

The new world cup UT mode is class man try it :D

I don't play UT, couldn't get my head around it :pac: I wanted to make a World Cup on it the other day, and guess what? EA got rid of tournament mode on the PS4. I was not amused :p

I don't play UT, couldn't get my head around it :pac: I wanted to make a World Cup on it the other day, and guess what? EA got rid of tournament mode on the PS4. I was not amused :p

The only enjoyable part of fifa anymore is the UT :eek: whats the ps4 like? Might get an xbox one or that for my birthday, deserve something after these exams :p

The only enjoyable part of fifa anymore is the UT :eek: whats the ps4 like? Might get an xbox one or that for my birthday, deserve something after these exams :p

PS4 is brilliant, the only real difference it and the X360/PS3 is how smooth the gameplay is and better graphics though :p Get one, we'll all need a treat after this shit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Odrevan

Wii U > Every other console :D I'll just show myself out I guess...

• Advertisement

Odrevan wrote: »
    Wii U > Every other console :D I'll just show myself out I guess...

Yeah, get out. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Playing fifa right now, no exams 'til Friday :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

PS1 = best console imo. You can't go wrong with crash bandicoot in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Does anyone know the story with the LCVP "Modern European Language" requirement? I was registered as doing French, but I'm worried that my eligibility would be revoked if I didn't show up for the exam. I'm assuming it's fine if you fail it, it just has to be listed there. So will not attending the French exam (having not shown up for the oral either) cause the subject to not appear on my results?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Odrevan

Yeah, get out. :p

You're just angry because you know I'm right and you can't handle the truth :P

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neonmaria

Wtf was that biology paper there goes any chance of me getting anything above a d in biology

PS4 is brilliant, the only real difference it and the X360/PS3 is how smooth the gameplay is and better graphics though :p Get one, we'll all need a treat after this shit :D

Ever play battlefield? Its meant to be absolutely amazing on next gen, I have it on xbox 360 and the detail and graphics are amazing, they can only be twice as good on ps4 and xb1 :D it's a throw up between a new console or a new tattoo :p
    Aspiring wrote: »

Crash bandicoot will always be a favorite, the mask that follows you around used to make some weird ass noises though :p

Crash bandicoot will always be a favorite, the mask that follows you around used to make some weird ass noises though :p

BUMBAGA

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDADUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDA

Aspiring wrote: »

PS1 nostalgia time!

Fifa 2004.

fif4ps003_m.jpg

Spyro.

52801-Spyro_-_Year_of_the_Dragon_E-3.jpg

Crash Bandicoot.

psx_crash_bandicoot.jpg

Atlantis.

406851-disney-s-atlantis-the-lost-empire-playstation-screenshot-fires.png

And that, my friends, is my childhood. :D

Forgot Army Men!

Army%20Men%20-%20Green%20Rogue%20(2).jpg

• Advertisement

Spyro

AHHH MAA GAAAAD completely forgot about spyro.

Used to stay up all night (was until 1 am then) playing the spyro games with my cousin :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement