Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

I'm just gonna be that girl who saunters in here and goes on about how I have an xbox and ps4 in my room :pac: :pac: #gamergirl lololol

(Taking the pistachio obviously :pac: But I do enjoy the odd game.. :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

jazz101 wrote: »
    Ugh him and Leatherface. My brother claimed he found Bigfoot once. Don't know if that's true but apparently from a vid I saw on YT, Bigfoot actually does exist in some form in the original game.

That's where I saw it, on YT :p there was meant to be a ghost car too and UFO's! I regret selling GTA V now I want to play it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Haha those vids that would start with the X-Files theme song? I devoured them back when I re-downloaded San Andreas for PC with mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LmnadZ

Years ago I had one of the sega consoles, I can't remember.Which console had just a keyboard and cartridge slot?i remember playing duck hunt,contra,Spider-Man,Olympics,tank world and mario.

Haha those vids that would start with the X-Files theme song? I devoured them back when I re-downloaded San Andreas for PC with mods.

Yeah those! me and a few lads used to discuss them at break and lunch times, saddos :P I was gonna buy it off the xbox market but I bought fifa points instead, it's like an addiction :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Pokemon.

A few people just went on a trip down memory lane.

Pokemon Pearl was my life when I was 11.

Racked up 250 hours and had 3 level 100s. A Luxray called Sparky, a Lucario called Luke, and a Torterra called Leaf. So original :o

Come back, friends :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Odrevan

Pokemon.

A few people just went on a trip down memory lane.

FireRed on the gameboy advance. I'd say I spent more time in the safari zone alone than studying French in the last two years! I managed to catch a scyther, a chansey, a tauras and a kangashan though so it was all worth it!

It was all about Red, Crystal, Ruby generations for me. Especially Crystal and Ruby. The hours I gave to that..

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Pokemon Pearl was my life when I was 11.

Racked up 250 hours and had 3 level 100s. A Luxray called Sparky, a Lucario called Luke, and a Torterra called Leaf. So original :o

Come back, friends :(

I'm ashamed to say I used the action replay for Pokemon.. all of my pokemon were shiny and level 100 :(

Saxo wrote: »
    I'm ashamed to say I used the action replay for Pokemon.. all of my pokemon were shiny and level 100 :(

BLASPHEMY! I remember that yoke though, twas handy for infinite bullet bills on Mario kart ds ;)

• Advertisement

Anyone with a PSN account? :cool: I'll add ye, maybe we'll play something if I ever get PS Plus :pac:

Anyone with a PSN account? :cool: I'll add ye, maybe we'll play something if I ever get PS Plus :pac:

Nintendo4Lyf. Swap friend codes for the old wii anyone? Thought not :P Yeah one thing i hate about Nintendo is that they never have grasped how to do online properly ): Plus the wii online got discontinued last month i think ):

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You can fly through the ceiling and go into this really random glitchy blackness.... You can get to some hidden location as well if you fly in the right direction :p

I've never tried that :eek:
    I used to go on manhunts for all the mythical creatures that supposedly appeared in the game, looking for bigfoot was half of my San Andreas experience :p

I used to do that too :o

I used to spend ages trying to drive up to the top of the mountain with 6 wanted stars :D
    aleatorio wrote: »
    I'm just gonna be that girl who saunters in here and goes on about how I have an xbox and ps4 in my room :pac: :pac: #gamergirl lololol

(Taking the pistachio obviously :pac: But I do enjoy the odd game.. :P)

Don't worry, peeks will be here soon to be that girl :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Aspiring wrote: »
    First crash was the hardest, didn't really like 2 as much.
    The third one was class tho imo, completed it and was delighted!

The bosses were soooo hard to beat. I remember nearly crying cos I couldn't get past Pinstripe in Crash 1 :pac:
    crash warped in time :D

Odrevan wrote: »
    BLASPHEMY! I remember that yoke though, twas handy for infinite bullet bills on Mario kart ds ;)

It was so worth it though for the special items you could only get at Pokemon Events, there was this whistle that opened up a portal to the shadow realm and I got Giratina and I got Arceus too :P

Odrevan wrote: »
    Nintendo4Lyf. Swap friend codes for the old wii anyone? Thought not :P Yeah one thing i hate about Nintendo is that they never have grasped how to do online properly ): Plus the wii online got discontinued last month i think ):

I already got the piss taken out for me for asking if someone else was serious, but, are you serious? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Excellent timing, peekachoo!

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Don't worry, peeks will be here soon to be that girl :p

Be that girl???? That girl??? :(
    I just enjoy all things with a good story line and graphics!!

I literally reconnected back up my xbox 2 hours ago and I'm currently replaying Red Dead :rolleyes:

They don't make em like Crash 3 (Warped) anymore. I didn't learn about the secret level where you knock over the Alien sign until I was like 13. That and the one where you let the pterodactyl carry you off. So many secrets, and so hard to complete the game too.

peekachoo wrote: »

I literally reconnected back up my xbox 2 hours ago and I'm currently replaying Red Dead :rolleyes:

Thought you said good storyline? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Did you ever get Live back? I have Red Dead too i'll play ya :p

What was the the console that had a keyboard with cartridge slot,it had the lion king image design on the top and had a machine gun for duck hunt?

I already got the piss taken out for me for asking if someone else was serious, but, are you serious? :pac:

Well i don't talk like that irl, but I'm serious about the rest yeah! I just get bored of the countless clones of shooting simulators on other platforms. Ive and xbox 360 but really only used it for elder scrolls games,batman games, and portal 2 cos at least they broke the monotony of just FPS games :L Yeah Nintendo are by far my favourite considering theyre all about different ideas :D

LmnadZ wrote: »
    What was the the console that had a keyboard with cartridge slot,it had the lion king image design on the top and had a machine gun for duck hunt?

The Playtendo 360?

Did you ever get Live back? I have Red Dead too i'll play ya :p

I have live but my wifi wont connect, gotta get quinn back over here he did it for me last time :P

Thought you said good storyline? :rolleyes:

No
    no
    stop
    dont do that

:(

No
    no
    stop
    dont do that

:(

What? :pac: I really hate Red Dead. :p

Mass Effect though. :D

Bit of an obscure one but Deus Ex is the greatest of all nostalgias anyone can have ever.

They don't make em like Crash 3 (Warped) anymore. I didn't learn about the secret level where you knock over the Alien sign until I was like 13. That and the one where you let the pterodactyl carry you off. So many secrets, and so hard to complete the game too.

Oh yesss and you got to jet ski around on lava water!!!!

And there was a cheat for the start screen on warped, up down up down left right left right square, and boom you unlock a secret completely different spyro game!

The Playtendo 360?

What the hell is a playtendo ?

• Advertisement

Super Mario 64 was and always will be my favorite game ever!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement