Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Odrevan

Just realised were on page 420. Well, have to stay calm for French somehow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Hotale.com wrote: »
    What? :pac: I really hate Red Dead. :p

Mass Effect though. :D

I love red dead :(:(:(

Actually yeno what I actually love Bioshock it's so ridiculous :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

peekachoo wrote: »
    I love red dead :(:(:(

Actually yeno what I actually love Bioshock it's so ridiculous :pac:

Only got halfway through the first one and my laptop decided it wanted a wiping :rolleyes: It was really good though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LmnadZ

jazz101 wrote: »
    Bit of an obscure one but Deus Ex is the greatest of all nostalgias anyone can have ever.

And I think I can add wolfenstein 3D to that apparently it was the first fps I ever played also it was one of the firsts of its genre:0 what a connection

hotale what was the playtendo?

Abes-Oddysee.png

• Advertisement

LmnadZ wrote: »
    And I think I can add wolfenstein 3D to that apparently it was the first fps I ever played also it was one of the firsts of its genre:0 what a connection

hotale what was the playtendo?

The playtendo was me taking the piss. :)

Only got halfway through the first one and my laptop decided it wanted a wiping :rolleyes: It was really good though! :)

It actually was! :cool:

Ever play fable? It's interesting to see peoples opinions on fable cos its so divided. I personally love em but it could be due to the fact that fable 2 was the first xbox game I bought and I got emotionally attached :P I just think it's fascinating how your actions throughout the game making your character good or evil has such an effect on the outcome! :D

Ever play fable? It's interesting to see peoples opinions on fable cos its so divided. I personally love em but it could be due to the fact that fable 2 was the first xbox game I bought and I got emotionally attached :P I just think it's fascinating how your actions throughout the game making your character good or evil has such an effect on the outcome! :D

Fable 1 was an absolute beaut!! Finished it in 2 days! I played it in my kitchen because the PC was there and my mam got seriously worried I was turning into an obsessed WoW gamer :rolleyes:

2 was really good as well, then 3 was ruined by the whole "be the king" part...

Fable 1 was an absolute beaut!! Finished it in 2 days! I played it in my kitchen because the PC was there and my mam got seriously worried I was turning into an obsessed WoW gamer :rolleyes:

2 was really good as well, then 3 was ruined by the whole "be the king" part...

3 was really weird anyway with the whole deadly black fog coming to kill the kingdom :P

you have now redeemed yourself after the red dead thing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Abes-Oddysee.png

This was my childhood.

I only discovered fable last year and it's actually my favorite game :o 1 was my favorite, but I kind of liked 3 just cos of the scope of the story and whatnot :o
    Such an brilliant game though, even though I spent half my time just marrying people :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Abe's Odyssey

The most difficult game ever was Abe's Odyssey. Seriously, the second level is nearly impossible :pac:

So many weird quotes from it:
    "Waiiit"
    "YEWYEWYEWYEW"

3 was really weird anyway with the whole deadly black fog coming to kill the kingdom :P

you have now redeemed yourself after the red dead thing :pac:

Time to make you hate me again. :p

I think Skyrim, Fallout, GTA V, Dark Souls 2 and Gears of Wars are overrated. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

I never got Fable 2 that much even though I enjoyed playing it. I mean, there seemed to be no punishment at all for dying.. like at all. Except in the Crucible.

Time to make you hate me again. :p

I think Skyrim, Fallout, GTA V, Dark Souls 2 and Gears of Wars are overrated. :o

Meh. :P I got about 3/5s of the way through Skyrim. Didn't wow me as much as everyone else? Oblivion was better imo :o
    as for the rest, even more meh.
    Just don't talk shiit about assassins creed and we're good :cool:

aleatorio wrote: »
    This was my childhood.

I only discovered fable last year and it's actually my favorite game :o 1 was my favorite, but I kind of liked 3 just cos of the scope of the story and whatnot :o
    Such an brilliant game though, even though I spent half my time just marrying people :pac:

I liked the fact the princess had warrior clothes she was like Xena! :pac:
    Yeah I did that too as well, marrying 2 guys in the same town and watching em fight :P

Anyone else remember the glitch in Fable 2 that made the guy keep repeating "this place feels... Wrongggggguh"? Up there with one of the most annoying gaming moments of all time...

Meh. :P I got about 3/5s of the way through Skyrim. Didn't wow me as much as everyone else? Oblivion was better imo :o
    as for the rest, even more meh.
    Just don't talk shiit about assassins creed and we're good :cool:

I liked the fact the princess had warrior clothes she was like Xena! :pac:
    Yeah I did that too as well, marrying 2 guys in the same town and watching em fight :P

Hahahah omg I thought that too! :pac:
    I had various illegitimate children all over the shop that I'd just abandon.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Only got halfway through the first one and my laptop decided it wanted a wiping :rolleyes:
    I'm betting that happens to you regularly .... >_>

I'll get my coat! :o

I'm betting that happens to you regularly .... >_>

I'll get my coat! :o

I KNEW someone would make a shít joke about shít.

Well done Randy. :p

Hahahah omg I thought that too! :pac:
    I had various illegitimate children all over the shop that I'd just abandon.. :pac:

You know you haven't played fable fully until you have at LEAST a family in each area :P

... about shít.
    Um ... you may be misinterpreting *slightly* :pac:

• Advertisement

You know you haven't played fable fully until you have at LEAST a family in each area :P

I swear it was the best game.. A mix between the sims and.. Everything else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

I've PS1, PS2, original Xbox and Xbox 360.... None of which work....

New Xbox one when I finish though! Halo <3

Um ... you may be misinterpreting *slightly* :pac:

I thought you edited my quote, never noticed laptop :pac:

Now I can't stop laughing because I imagined someone shítting on their laptop for some sick sexual gratification :pac:

FUCK SAKE RANDY!!!!!!

I swear it was the best game.. A mix between the sims and.. Everything else

I wanted to get a kinect last year for the kinect fable. Now THAT looked class. :o

I've PS1, PS2, original Xbox and Xbox 360.... None of which work....

New Xbox one when I finish though! Halo <3

Anyone else have a SEGA? :cool:

I had a SNES a few years ago, absolute beast of a yoke :D

Now I can't stop laughing because I imagined someone shítting on their laptop for some sick sexual gratification :pac:

FUCK SAKE RANDY!!!!!!
    Not my fault, you went there all on your own!! :p

Let's draw a line under that one ... quick! >_>

Not my fault, you went there all on your own!! :p

Let's draw a line under that one ... quick! >_>

It's probably because I've had Hollaback Girl stuck in my head all day :rolleyes:

Uh huh this my shit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Anyone remember the Dreamcast? Now that was a console to behold!:D

Oh dreamcast... dat controller. :P

I reaaaallly want an Oculus! Like really badly. They look amazing :o
    although I think if I got one I'd probably just play Slenderman all day or something :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Did anyone here apply for the Scéim Chónaithe in trinity?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement