Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Saxo wrote: »
    I was too busy 'dafuq'ing' all over the paper to even react to it :p Im finished Friday at 4:30 :D Ima celebrate with my first training session of summer 2014 :P

Out the weekend? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

peekachoo wrote: »
    Out the weekend? :P

Don't really want to tbh :L I'm going Clonmel next week so I'll save for that :)

Don't really want to tbh :L I'm going Clonmel next week so I'll save for that :)

Are you :cool:
    I'm going too going down with kev :D

Are you :cool:
    I'm going too going down with kev :D

Have to show my face somewhere like :p just wanna sleep my life away haha

Have to show my face somewhere like :p just wanna sleep my life away haha

You showing face is a miracle sure :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

SO happy I did OL History! 2 more exams and I'm done! My favourite two subjects are my last two! Perfecto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

I'm exhausted, the leaving cert is actually so draining!

You showing face is a miracle sure :pac:

I go out more than you so :pac:

I go out more than you so :pac:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 leavingcert problems

Does anyone just feel like giving up?!? I've made a balls of so many of the exams that I was really well prepared for. I'm just starting to feel like what's the point even studying anymore. like it's a shot in a million now that I'll get any of the courses I want.

• Advertisement

I'm extremely paranoid that I didn't close my geography booklet properly! Will the examiner have checked them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Isitthough?

I'm extremely paranoid that I didn't close my geography booklet properly! Will the examiner have checked them?

I think they do. The examiner told us a few people forgot to put their numbers on the answer sheets and said they sorted it out. so Im assuming they cheak them:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

AGAIN?!

:pac: :D

You'll be grand :p

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

I swear every second post I see by you is of you worrying over something insignificant. RELAX! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

I got really paranoid that I put the wrong exam number on some of my exams. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

So who's up for Wednesday night IRC later? :D

Yesss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

two more exams..I can see the finishing line...and normal sleeping patterns..:D

I'll give it a go :p

I've worried more over the closing of my answer booklets than I have for the whole leaving cert before the exams :( Thank you all for the reassurance haha!

• Advertisement

I've worried more over the closing of my answer booklets than I have for the whole leaving cert before the exams :( Thank you all for the reassurance haha!

I'm surprised Aspiring hasn't given out to you yet.. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

There's too much business to tend to Hotale, quite literally :pac:

Aspiring wrote: »

You poor business people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JD244

Nothing like a good 'ol business pun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Just found out my username is also the word for 'shuffle' in Spanish... My day has been made :pac: went to put my music on shuffle and was like 'whys my username there...'
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/noddtwnri9xsu0k/Foto%2011-06-2014%2019%2018%2022.png

JD244 wrote: »

I'm so glad this is actually the one subject I studied for over the two years. You'd be so fooked if you had to cram, huge course :o

I'm trying so hard to incorporate a business term in a pun...... :rolleyes:

That was so shit.
    aleatorio wrote: »
    Just found out my username is also the word for 'shuffle' in Spanish... My day has been made :pac: went to put my music on shuffle and was like 'whys my username there...'
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/noddtwnri9xsu0k/Foto%2011-06-2014%2019%2018%2022.png

Did you change the language to Spanish to help you in the exam? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JD244

I'm so glad this is actually the one subject I studied for over the two years. You'd be so fooked if you had to cram, huge course :o

At least we have Units 1,2, & 3 for the ABQ, an ABQ with 6, & 7 would have been horrible. I'll read over the most of the book tonight to prepare myself because it doesn't stick for too long. We were kind of forced to study under severe repercussions- having to stand up for half the class like primary school. :o

At least we have Units 1,2, & 3 for the ABQ, an ABQ with 6, & 7 would have been horrible. I'll read over the most of the book tonight to prepare myself because it doesn't stick for too long. We were kind of forced to study under severe repercussions- having to stand up for half the class like primary school. :o

Haha well I'm sure you'll do well then, sounds like an effective system :pac: yeah 1,2 and 3 are lovely. As long as they don't throw in a report or letter or something like that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Is anyone else exhausted all the time now? Its half 7 and I can barely keep my eyes open. Not in again until Monday thankfully! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement