Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hello friends,
    With my exams finishing tomorrow, There is a very good chance you will never hear from me again.
    However,if we somehow cross paths in a in a dreaded plc course in the arse hole of nowhere,I'll make sure to establish my presence with a paedophile joke.
    As of now,best of luck...but randy...I hope someone ****s in your mouth and you choke.
    Good bye all x
    Really, how difficult is it for someone to understand that constant Madeline McCann / paedo jokes are not on in a public forum which can have readers / users as young as 14 / 15 deciding what subjects they might do after TY? Hell, we're hardly that uptight in this forum, but there are limits.

For that matter, even some of your own peer-group weren't comfortable with them!

You were asked several times to stop, but no.

Your jokes may have your mates wetting themselves laughing behind the bikesheds each day, but they are inappropriate for here. It's that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

I'm gonna get my licence so I can take advantage of fat girls in the back seat.

First sticker I shall buy - 'No fat girls, car will scrape'
    also four doors more whores :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Really, how difficult is it for someone to understand that constant Madeline McCann / paedo jokes are not on in a public forum which can have readers / users as young as 14 / 15 deciding what subjects they might do after TY? Hell, we're hardly that uptight in this forum, but there are limits.

For that matter, even some of your own peer-group weren't comfortable with them!

You were asked several times to stop, but no.

Your jokes may have your mates wetting themselves laughing behind the bikesheds each day, but they are inappropriate for here. It's that simple.

I think he was doing it because it was so inappropriate :rolleyes:

Oh, I know that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

They amused me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

They amused me.

Ya but you're you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Hello friends,
    With my exams finishing tomorrow, There is a very good chance you will never hear from me again.
    However,if we somehow cross paths in a in a dreaded plc course in the arse hole of nowhere,I'll make sure to establish my presence with a paedophile joke.
    As of now,best of luck...but randy...I hope someone ****s in your mouth and you choke.
    Good bye all x

Best Goodbye post in the LC thread goes to... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

at the risk of seeming like a complete newbie.... what is IRC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

It'll be comprised of hay, barley, winter wheat, spring barely, and ploughing. Oh and second cut silage, slurry and numerous days chasing cattle around the field! Not one euro will be paid however :(
    And of course large amounts of alcoholic beverages and the odd Sunday over at the touring cars in mondello!

Shur thats the only way to spend the summer :D

Im just finished a ~15/16 hour work day and I won't see a cent either :rolleyes:

Lara_15 wrote: »
    at the risk of seeming like a complete newbie.... what is IRC?

Come join us and find out :P

It's a really **** nineties chat room thing

• Advertisement

Saxo wrote: »
    Gonna get my license and see are any contractors lookin for a driver, in bad need of some money :p

Hauling grass and tapping ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Spending the summer turning the turf and bringing it some. #onlyinIreland

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

It'll be comprised of hay, barley, winter wheat, spring barely, and ploughing. Oh and second cut silage, slurry and numerous days chasing cattle around the field! Not one euro will be paid however :(

So, ah, how many acres have you got?
    Asking on behalf of a farmer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

No turf for me this year :D Plan on spending the summer anxiously awaiting the results :pac:

No turf for me this year :D Plan on spending the summer anxiously awaiting the results :pac:

Can't wait for your panic...

"Will my exams get cancelled if I tear open the envelope instead of doing it correctly!? :(:(:(:("

:p

actually, Saskatchewan, why werent you hauling first cut aswell?

nim is only mad to get into the farming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Hotale.com wrote: »
    It's a really **** nineties chat room thing

:mad:

Can't wait for your panic...

"Will my exams get cancelled if I tear open the envelope instead of doing it correctly!? :(:(:(:("

:p

Hahaha possibly! :p

:mad:

It's grand craic really :p

Actually, that's the first good reason I've ever seen for saying to someone "you'd be better off at turf!" :p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've got a lot of TV shows to catch up on over the summer...starting to gather them now :D

I've got a lot of TV shows to catch up on over the summer...starting to gather them now :D

You finished already? :O

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    So, ah, how many acres have you got?
    Asking on behalf of a farmer..

We've 40 acres. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

You finished already? :O

Finished on Monday!! With the lovely double of both Physics and Accounting

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

We've 40 acres. :P

Have ye much road frontage?

Same :D I've three series of the big bang theory to watch! And The Wild Thornberry's :cool: Netflix got me addicted to that cartoon again! It's as good as it was years ago haha!

Finished on Monday!! With the lovely double of both Physics and Accounting

Yuck.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Have ye much road frontage?

I was supposed to say 400 acres :P But, a lot of it is bounded by a road.

I was supposed to say 400 acres :P But, a lot of it is bounded by a road.

wisht!

i really dont get peoples obsession with road frontage, having it in one block is far more important imo :P

• Advertisement

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    wisht!

i really dont get peoples obsession with road frontage, having it in one block is far more important imo :P

I don't know farming really haha
    All I know is that I have to spend this summer in the bog. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement