Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

MacBizzle wrote: »
    What I really find funny is when you never go drinking with someone and they tell you that they can handle like 15 naggins and still be grand, and then you drink with them once and they have like 2 pints and end up absolutely fúcked :rolleyes:

I don't understand all this "I can drink more than you!" shíte.

I know. I wish I had a lower tolerance, nights out would be a lot cheaper :o dunno why people would WANT to be able to drink more than somebody else, just means they have to spend more than them :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    You and your fancy pints .

Dutch gold, Druids and bav 4 life kiiiiid.
    Aw dutch mold *pukes* can't wait for the college life next year guys, tamova vodka all the way :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

A traveller just came to my house selling things so my parents told me to tell him they weren't him, and they lay down on the sitting room floor so he couldn't see them.

So I went to the door and I was like "oh yeah dad's gone farming". And he was like oh is he over at your nans? And then I was like "oh noo he's gone helping someone baling".

It was all fine until my little brother (he is five) ran to the front door shouting "DADS HERE, HE IS HERE", and then my little sister (she is two) shouted "why you lying on the floor daddy".

:pac: :pac: :pac:

A traveller just came to my house selling things so my parents told me to tell him they weren't him, and they lay down on the sitting room floor so he couldn't see them.

So I went to the door and I was like "oh yeah dad's gone farming". And he was like oh is he over at your nans? And then I was like "oh noo he's gone helping someone bailing".

It was all fine until my little brother (he is five) ran to the front door shouting "DADS HERE, HE IS HERE", and then my little sister (she is two) shouted "why you lying on the floor daddy".

:pac: :pac: :pac:

This is culchiness encapsulated right here.

Aspiring wrote: »
    This is culchiness encapsulated right here.

#northmayoproblems

• Advertisement

Holy shít Recess is on rte2. Am I dreaming?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Never drink absinthe lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

aleatorio wrote: »
    Never drink absinthe lads...

D ewihcbdwjdiwns sheesh dah w diene d d widrncdn demecjdnd

^^^^^^Your drunk spelling last night :P :)

D ewihcbdwjdiwns sheesh dah w diene d d widrncdn demecjdnd

^^^^^^Your drunk spelling last night :P :)

I have my phone in Spanish so my autocorrect isn't turned on cos it was making writing in Spanish too hard :o
    In retrospect a bit of autocorrect would have been useful..
    Sorry! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I dinnytv ecen drink hujgf phyudib a :/::;(9

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    She's peekachoo's student :p

I am a proud mother hen <3

• Advertisement

I think poitin sounds scary, but I want to try it. :pac:

"Do not even think about drinking this straight, this poteen should always be mixed to reduce the level of alcohol.

Tasting Notes:
    Taste: With plenty of water this poteen makes a refreshing long drink. Taken neat this is definitely a hip flask affair, but don’t pass the flask to your old Auntie!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I was about to go and do a couple of accounts but RECESS is on :D - Oh Its just over :(

I have my phone in Spanish so my autocorrect isn't turned on cos it was making writing in Spanish too hard :o
    In retrospect a bit of autocorrect would have been useful..
    Sorry! :pac:

Small bit useful maybe :p 17!? Really!?! :pac:

A friend sent me a load of drunk snaps last night and then snapped me this morning saying "jesus what did I say to you last night?"

Hehehehehehehehe this is gonna be fun. :pac:

Small bit useful maybe :p 17!? Really!?! :pac:

I don't really know what the 17 was referring to :pac: Went out with plans to only have two pints.. Then someone bought me a triple vodka and coke.. Downhill from there... :pac:

I can't wait for freedom <3

I don't really know what the 17 was referring to :pac: Went out with plans to only have two pints.. Then someone bought me a triple vodka and coke.. Downhill from there... :pac:

:)
    How much did you drink!?!? :pac:

:)

Yeah idk what I meant... :pac:

Yeah idk what I meant... :pac:

17 litres of black absinthe

I wonder if celebrities have nice passport photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I always find it funny when people come on Facebook or something and put up drunk statuses. They managed to enter their email and password perfectly yet suddenly they become strangely incoherent :rolleyes: . I'm talking about those who aren't on mobile with automatic sign in, obviously :p

I'm not sure why I'm here lolz but I need to defend the drunk people of the world with this! All I have to do to get into anything is turn on my laptop 'cos everything I have is already signed in. This is coming from someone who has been absolutely catastrophically drunk multiple times in the past year and drunk posted on this/facebook. Most of the time it's only when I go back on in the morning that I realise that I've done anything wrong, then I peer at the damage with great trepidation. :o

Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm not sure why I'm here lolz but I need to defend the drunk people of the world with this! All I have to do to get into anything is turn on my laptop 'cos everything I have is already signed in. This is coming from someone who has been absolutely catastrophically drunk multiple times in the past year and drunk posted on this/facebook. Most of the time it's only when I go back on in the morning that I realise that I've done anything wrong, then I peer at the damage with great trepidation. :o

Preach it sista :pac: :pac:

Why do you feel the need to show the world you're drunk? :p it might of been cool when we were all 12 but what's the attraction now? Serious question, as personally, I never feel the need to go on Facebook and post when I'm drunk, even if I'm completely fooked :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

You're doing medicine now right? Doctors were the last people I would have thought would defend drunk people :P ;)

Why do you feel the need to show the world you're drunk? :p it might of been cool when we were all 12 but what's the attraction now? Serious question, as personally, I never feel the need to go on Facebook and post when I'm drunk, even if I'm completely fooked :o

Mehhh if drunk internetting was the worst thing I did when drunk, I'd have my life very in order tbh. It's not about showing the world you're drunk, it's about being an absolute idiot determined to make an absolute tit of yourself at the time, in my case anyway. :P
    You're doing medicine now right? Doctors were the last people I would have thought would defend drunk people :P ;)

Pre-med tends to give the perfect timetable/workload for one to become one with the drunk people of the world, I'm sure over the next five years of hard work and serious study I can revert to looking at drunk people with the same judgemental and disapproving eyes that most people have. :cool:

Autocorrect appreciation time <3 I couldn't have sent messages, that made sense, to my parents to find me a lift home, without you. :P

The worst is when you send x's to your parents by accident. It's one thing I'll admit has happened me while drunk :o

The worst is when you send x's to your parents by accident. It's one thing I'll admit has happened me while drunk :o

I've never had that happen to me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Worse when it's the other way around:o

• Advertisement

Text from Slow Show to Mammy Show at 2.04am on some random Thursday night of the college year:

'Ily xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Didn't even try to explain that one tbh....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement