Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Its reassuring to know i have some choiceon the paper and if things go tits up ihave it as a fall back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Soooo anyone think Solids in Contact will come up in DCG? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

I don't know why people don't cover suspense. It's a handy 80/100 but maybe not more than that. I hope the debenture holders' satisfaction levels will be asked.

I don't intend to do it unless something unexpected comes up in section 2. Studying that has prevented me from having to do farm, published and incomplete as I know I'll have it as a fall back if any of those come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

It's also the only guaranteed question on the paper

Technically I don't think the syllabus states that it's guaranteed to come up but if they try change that now there would be uproar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gonna study Q5 last minute now....do they have a routined order in coming up? As in, last year was EPS, dividend yield etc so they won't be back up this year? What's the most important ones to know? I'm gonna study as a back up incase incomplete/published come up as a 100m.

• Advertisement

Gonna study Q5 last minute now....do they have a routined order in coming up? As in, last year was EPS, dividend yield etc so they won't be back up this year? What's the most important ones to know? I'm gonna study as a back up incase incomplete/published come up as a 100m.
    If you're doing interpretation, you need to get full marks on the ratios because you'll inevitably lose marks on the (B) part of the question.

Therefore, just learn all the ratios. They're simple and quite intuitive in many cases and don't require much effort to learn I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

Lads did ye actually stop posting in the accounting thread just to post in here? :pac: :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Yeno what I think would be a good idea?

Im gonna make an OT thread!!! :D

MacBizzle wrote: »
    Lads did ye actually stop posting in the accounting thread just to post in here? :pac: :p
    Ah sure this thread wouldn't have any activity only for the loyal accounting people who hijack it every now and then. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Going down the farm to study some Ag Science in the sun :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2 Joe Earwig

The leaving cert is only an auld cod of a thing,fecking children wud be better off shovelling ****e or graping dung than doing auld exams.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

peekachoo wrote: »
    Yeno what I think would be a good idea?

Im gonna make an OT thread!!! :D

What, like for things other than accounting? :eek:
    Joe Earwig wrote: »
    The leaving cert is only an auld cod of a thing,fecking children wud be better off shovelling ****e or graping dung than doing auld exams.

Going down the farm to study some Ag Science in the sun :)

What sun? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shane1996

Hey, first time posting here! Just wondering if anyone else has finished there exams yet? I finished on Wednesday! :p

shane1996 wrote: »
    Hey, first time posting here! Just wondering if anyone else has finished there exams yet? I finished on Wednesday! :p

And you came here to make us feel bad? :(

And you came here to make us feel bad? :(

Some people are so insensitive. :(

I only have one day off next week :o

Sorry guys :-(

Sorry guys :-(

How'd they go for you? :)

How is one supposed to find a job when every stupid place needs at least *insert year(s)* experience? :( Like how do you even get experience when every job needs prior experience? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

How is one supposed to find a job when every stupid place needs at least *insert year(s)* experience? :( Like how do you even get experience when every job needs prior experience? :pac:

...nepotism.

• Advertisement

You could sell your body.

How'd they go for you? :)

Ok I think :p worst was maths paper 1 but paper 2 was great imo

Ok I think :p worst was maths paper 1 but paper 2 was great imo

Honours yeah?

You could sell your body.

My mother said that to me today :pac: :pac: I was like "ugh I need a job" and she was like "sell yourself sure". :P

My mother said that to me today :pac: :pac: I was like "ugh I need a job" and she was like "sell yourself sure". :P

Do it.

...nepotism.

Most my family are fisherman or farmers :pac: and if they're not either of them they're abroad :(
    Do it.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

...nepotism.

Good aul nepotism got me both the jobs I have atm :pac: tis really the way to go :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Productive day spent watching silage, world cup and modern family :) love having no exams ;)
    sorry guys :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Saxo wrote: »
    Productive day spent watching silage, world cup and modern family :) love having no exams ;)

Similar to my day, except I do have exams :(

• Advertisement

I love winding people up on Omegle, I have no life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement