Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Saxo wrote: »
    Did ye see Suarez biting Chiellini? :pac:

What a donkey....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

The only thing I like about the world cup is the world cup songs :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

thelad95 wrote: »
    What a donkey....

What a legend.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

The only thing I like about the world cup is the world cup songs :P

I don't know any World Cup songs this year, but 2010's songs were horrible. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I don't know any World Cup songs this year, but 2010's songs were horrible. :P

Waka Waka was class :D

• Advertisement

Waka Waka was class :D

Wavin' Flag was ****e though :P

Wavin' Flag was ****e though :P

Don't remind me of that! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Lads need ye're opinions! My phones pretty much broke at this stage, its a Galaxy S2. I'm thinking of gettin a new phone tomorrow but I don't know what I want, I'd love to get a HTC One but they're a ridiculous price! It's a throw up between a Galaxy S4 or an iPhone 4.
    Just wondering what ye think of them if ye have them? I use my phone all the time so need something reliable! I'm careful with my phones too so it'll never be dropped or anything :p

I just found one of my friends on boards and had a mini heart attack :o and then I realised we posted on the same thread and I never noticed before :pac:

Lads need ye're opinions! My phones pretty much broke at this stage, its a Galaxy S2. I'm thinking of gettin a new phone tomorrow but I don't know what I want, I'd love to get a HTC One but they're a ridiculous price! It's a throw up between a Galaxy S4 or an iPhone 4.
    Just wondering what ye think of them if ye have them? I use my phone all the time so need something reliable! I'm careful with my phones too so it'll never be dropped or anything :p

Stay away from iPhones. I know three people who had to sent there's back to Apple within 6 months because they keep breaking :p

• Advertisement

MacBizzle wrote: »
    Stay away from iPhones.

D'you have one? I've always wanted one but could never justify spending that much on a phone, they're like 330 now though :p

D'you have one? I've always wanted one but could never justify spending that much on a phone, they're like 330 now though :p

I don't, I edited my post above though to add my reason :p

Galaxy S4 :D

Galaxy S4 :D

I was looking at the mini by accident, but the normal size S4 is 529 :O Think i'll be getting the iPhone :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

I was looking at the mini by accident, but the normal size S4 is 529 :O Think i'll be getting the iPhone :L

I've an iPhone 4S and I've never had any issues with it, and I'm not very gentle with it and it's still in one piece :pac:

aleatorio wrote: »
    I've an iPhone 4S and I've never had any issues with it, and I'm not very gentle with it and it's still in one piece :pac:

What's the camera like on it? the camera on my phone is horrible its like an old Nokia camera! and the front one doesn't really work :P

I really want a Galaxy S5 or an iPhone 5s :(

My phone has a huge crack down the screen :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

The iPhone 4 is ancient though, you'd want something more modern and snappy. Couldn't you get a Galaxy S3 for that price?

The iPhone 4 is ancient though, you'd want something more modern and snappy. Couldn't you get a Galaxy S3 for that price?

I don't care about modern, that's why I have a Galaxy S2 :L I'm a bit sick of Android tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I don't care about modern, that's why I have a Galaxy S2 :L I'm a bit sick of Android tbh

Yeah but the Galaxy S (i.e. S1) is the equivalent of the iPhone 4, why would you downgrade?

You'd want a Galaxy S3 equivalent at least, otherwise pay to get the thing fixed. Bit of pragmatism man :pac:

Yeah but the Galaxy S (i.e. S1) is the equivalent of the iPhone 4, why would you downgrade?

You'd want a Galaxy S3 equivalent at least, otherwise pay to get the thing fixed. Bit of pragmatism man :pac:

To me it's not a downgrade, because I can't upgrade any further than Android 4.3.3 on my S2 so I don't have a modern interface or anything.
    Prices man, prices. I'm happy with my choice :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Ive the galaxy s4 mini lad, its still way bigger than the iphone! Its class aswell.

I think I'm living in a different time zone. Only woke up at half 9 after being asleep since six!

peekachoo wrote: »
    Ive the galaxy s4 mini lad, its still way bigger than the iphone! Its class aswell.

Sick of Android! the market isn't great either for apps I'd like, I can get fish eye lenses and stuff for the iPhone and all sorts of production apps :)

Android > apple > windows phone

erryone knows that!

peekachoo wrote: »
    Android > apple > windows phone

erryone knows that!

Android is **** unless you're into modding and fully unlocking it, which I'm not :P

Android is **** unless you're into modding and fully unlocking it, which I'm not :P

They're all shít.

Nokia 3310 all the way!

• Advertisement

MacBizzle wrote: »
    They're all shít.

Nokia 3310i unce unce unce

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement