Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

aleatorio wrote: »
    I've an iPhone 4S and I've never had any issues with it, and I'm not very gentle with it and it's still in one piece :pac:
    What she said.

Actually, it's my second iphone and I've never had any issues, and it regularly goes flying off the bed. I do have a protector on it, but it's only a pretty light one, nothing NASA about it.

I can't comment on the others mentioned as I've never had one; I went straight from an ancient basic Nokia to the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

What she said.

Actually, it's my second iphone and I've never had any issues, and it regularly goes flying off the bed. I do have a protector on it, but it's only a pretty light one, nothing NASA about it.

I can't comment on the others mentioned as I've never had one; I went straight from an ancient basic Nokia to the first one.

My friends one fell off a shelf which was maybe 10 inches off the floor and the screen cracked! they're odd phones they seem to break really easily for some people :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Saxo wrote: »
    My friends one fell off a shelf which was maybe 10 inches off the floor and the screen cracked! they're odd phones they seem to break really easily for some people :p
    Well, they really must like me so, because while I'm not particularly careless, I am cack-handed, especially first thing in the morning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

I've dropped my 4s a good few times but it hasn't broken thankfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've had been with apple since the iPhone 4 and never had any problems with any of them. I dropped them a few times, but nothing major, and it's still holding up with no faults. If you can look after your phone, it's definitely worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

Think your Suarez bet will still come through Calvin? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,775 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've had some shíte LG windows phone since before my junior cert :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Did anyone do Spanish for the leaving cert? I'm making it my goal to be fluent in the next couple of years. What was it like to learn for the LC?

Really want to learn to play the harmonica :pac:

Really want to learn to play the harmonica :pac:

Not like there's much to learn in fairness....

• Advertisement

MacBizzle wrote: »
    Not like there's much to learn in fairness....

Doesn't seem to be a lot in it, they just sound so good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I have an iPhone 5 and it gets dropped daily.... Apart from the scrapes on the edges it's going grand!

Actually the battery is a but crap but I use it heavily so that's understandable!

Doesn't seem to be a lot in it, they just sound so good

Really really good, think I might pick it up over the summer.

Might get a squeezebox too for the laugh :pac:

Really really good, think I might pick it up over the summer.

Might get a squeezebox too for the laugh :pac:

Aha, yeah not a clue what to pay for one, seem to be as cheap as 7 quid but they're probably awful :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

I want to start playing music again, pretty much gave it all up for the Leaving Cert :P

I want to start playing music again, pretty much gave it all up for the Leaving Cert :P

What d'you play? :p
    Aha, yeah not a clue what to pay for one, seem to be as cheap as 7 quid but they're probably awful :pac:

A harmonica? Spend 20 euro and you'll be graaaaaand.

What d'you play? :p

Piano and guitar :P

I pretty much stopped listening to music coming up to the exams, mind was just full of lyrics. It's so nice to binge listen to all of my music again :p

Piano and guitar :P

I play guitar too :p

Tried piano, nope not for me :pac:

I play guitar too :p

Tried piano, nope not for me :pac:

I loved piano but the I started to hate it, got tired after eight years playing classical. Playing things I actually wanted to made me like it again. :pac:

I love guitar too, but I've only played like three years and haven't had time this year, so not great at it :P
    I pretty much stopped listening to music coming up to the exams, mind was just full of lyrics. It's so nice to binge listen to all of my music again :p

I used to try study with music, it was a complete waste of time :pac:

• Advertisement

I love guitar too, but I've only played like three years and haven't had time this year, so not great at it :P

I refuse to believe you can be worse than me :pac: Five years later and I'm still shíte!

I refuse to believe you can be worse than me :pac: Five years later and I'm still shíte!

I'm pretty ****e at it :pac: I love instruments but practicing can get so boring :( I wish I was naturally gifted or something :P

I'm pretty ****e at it :pac: I love instruments but practicing can get so boring :( I wish I was naturally gifted or something :P

What d'you mean practicing? :p just learn songs you like :)

What d'you mean practicing? :p just learn songs you like :)

Practice makes perfect :P

My autocorrect is seriously broken, it tried to change "practice" to móra cities :pac:

Practice makes perfect :P

My autocorrect is seriously broken, it tried to change "practice" to móra cities :pac:

Autocorrect fails are brilliant though :D

Autocorrect fails are brilliant though :D

Yeah some are great :P mine just add random Irish words in my sentences :(

Yeah some are great :P mine just add random Irish words in my sentences :(

Would you be texting in Irish or something...?

Would you be texting in Irish or something...?

Yeah coming up to the orals I started texting in Irish with my friends, same with the French :pac:

Yeah coming up to the orals I started texting in Irish with my friends, same with the French :pac:

I simply couldn't be bothered. :pac:

• Advertisement

I simply couldn't be bothered. :pac:

J'en ai marre is like the only French I remember now, blocked the past 6 years of it out :pac:
    Every so often I get a little burst of happiness realising it's over, I didn't realised I hated it so much :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement