Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

J'en ai marre is like the only French I remember now, blocked the past 6 years of it out :pac:
    Every so often I get a little burst of happiness realising it's over, I didn't realised I hated it so much :pac:

I hate French too :p I hated all my subjects though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

MacBizzle wrote: »
    I hate French too :p I hated all my subjects though :pac:

Yeah me too, I regretted all my choices, only thing I acutally liked towards the end was Maths :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

MacBizzle wrote: »
    Think your Suarez bet will still come through Calvin? :pac:

Not anymore :( Costa Rica for the quarter finals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Did anyone do Spanish for the leaving cert? I'm making it my goal to be fluent in the next couple of years. What was it like to learn for the LC?
    Spanish is a nice language to learn; try Duolingo or whatever it's called.

CHANGE OF MIND closes 1st July (5:15 p.m)

Do NOT leave it until the last minute; many do and this puts the system under huge strain. For that matter, YOUR internet can suddenly decide to die!

Avoid panic: make sure any changes you wish to make are made in plenty of time.

And yes, I'm deliberately double-posting in this case ... live with it! :p :pac:

• Advertisement

I hate the change of mind 'cause I'm so indecisive I'll change it like 500 times before it's right :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

And yes, I'm deliberately double-posting in this case ... live with it! :p :pac:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    Lol, go cut some silage, u ass! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Hey randy I never read the CAO handbook,
    I put down my course choices in order of their points right?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Keeks96

I currently only have one course down on my CAO.....:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Anyone else get an interview for the sceim in TCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Saxo wrote: »
    Lads need ye're opinions! My phones pretty much broke at this stage, its a Galaxy S2. I'm thinking of gettin a new phone tomorrow but I don't know what I want, I'd love to get a HTC One but they're a ridiculous price! It's a throw up between a Galaxy S4 or an iPhone 4.
    Just wondering what ye think of them if ye have them? I use my phone all the time so need something reliable! I'm careful with my phones too so it'll never be dropped or anything :p
    Very late reply but get a HTC one you will not regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Cakes. wrote: »
    Anyone else get an interview for the sceim in TCD?

Yep, I did.

Its raining :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,243 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

We may joke, but Paddy Power would give mad odds on that there will be at least one 'I missed the change of mind deadline' or 'I got my first choice but wanted my second' post.

Spurious, merge his posts :pac:

spurious wrote: »
    We may joke, but Paddy Power would give mad odds on that there will be at least one 'I missed the change of mind deadline' or 'I got my first choice but wanted my second' post.

"At least one" being very optimistic, too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    Very late reply but get a HTC one you will not regret it!

I don't have that kinda money, I wish I did but it's not feasible :p my friend has one its amazing! voted best phone in the world twice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

The awkward moment I meet my 70+ year old neighbour in Aldi and he says how did I get on in the LC and I say I dunno it could of been better and he says sure you can repeat and I end up instinctively saying NOOOOOOOO out loud. :o

My mother is a hoarder, she won't let my sister throw out copies or books from national school because "memories", I wonder if I can get on TV. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

If I was a bookie I'd have 1/30 odds that someone will start some sort of thread like that, and that is no exaggeration.

Lol, go cut some silage, u ass! :D:D:D

Thats all done for another while, 16 acres of stones to pick now, and by christ there's a lot of stones to pick off it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

Jaysus i went into tesco buying drink and the lad at the counter said they are not allowed to accept provisional licences only full licences,what a load of balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Huell wrote: »
    Jaysus i went into tesco buying drink and the lad at the counter said they are not allowed to accept provisional licences only full licences,what a load of balls

Sorry but if you go to college in Dublin or Cork you can forget about getting into a nightclub with a provisional licence :pac: Seriously, I was visiting some of my friends in UCD, some nightclubs ask for an age card AND your college ID.

Why would you get drink in Tesco anyway? Just go to an off-licence because 1. It's cheaper and 2. Unless you look about 12, they don't bother with ID.
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Thats all done for another while, 16 acres of stones to pick now, and by christ there's a lot of stones to pick off it :mad:

Ah stone-picking, no better hangover cure. :D

Tesco does be good for nice cheap drink
    thelad95 wrote: »
    Ah stone-picking, no better hangover cure. :D

It wouldn't be the worst job when hungover once you wouldn't have too much to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

The CAO deadline is frighteningly close. I'm thinking of putting Law and Economics first now. I was put off it because I don't do economics (not in my school) but I think it's for me.

Gotta get myself in order!

robman60 wrote: »
    The CAO deadline is frighteningly close. I'm thinking of putting Law and Economics first now. I was put off it because I don't do economics (not in my school) but I think it's for me.

Gotta get myself in order!

Rob! Pick a number between 1 and 10!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Rob! Pick a number between 1 and 10!

Tbh we should all go to the LC2014 IRC channel and advise Robman >_>

The important questions must be asked...
    Does he have child bearing hips? What are his views on space travel?? CAN HE HAND-WASH POTS?!?!? So many questions and so sooo little time!!!

(I shouldn't be allowed on boards while drunk)

• Advertisement

The important questions must be asked...
    Does he have child bearing hips?

wat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement