Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    wat.

You heard me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

wat.

If you had been on IRC you'd understand ;)

Also why do like 2 or 3 people constantly join, say nothing, then quit? :rolleyes: Plebeians the lot :pac:

If you had been on IRC you'd understand ;)

Also why do like 2 or 3 people constantly join, say nothing, then quit? :rolleyes: Plebeians the lot :pac:

Its a disgrace, Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    You heard me!

i hope you're not depending on biology for points...

i hope you're not depending on biology for points...

I don't do biology so allllll is good!

• Advertisement

I don't do biology so allllll is good!

well maybe ya should have :P

well maybe ya should have :P

Sure what would the use in that be? I know the basics; penis goes in, baby comes comes out! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Does anyone know what an IBAN number is? Need it for the grant asap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Just go to the bank with your card and theyll print it off for you. Its a new identification number that will give SUSI all your bank details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

International Bank Account Number?, I think it's on bank statements and that? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Would the Dans please stop posting consecutively, you're frying my brain!! :pac:
    peekachoo wrote: »
    Hey randy I never read the CAO handbook,
    I put down my course choices in order of their points right?? :rolleyes:
    You did this joke before, missy, I distinctly remember threatening to shove my shoe where the sun doesn't shine! :p :pac:
    Keeks96 wrote: »
    I currently only have one course down on my CAO.....:?
    Well, that's fine for now, but you may want to think about adding to it before Tuesday.

Even if it's the course you absolutely want, and you're certain you'll get it, remember that once you have it at No. 1, once you get your points etc. and are entitled to an offer for it, you will automatically get it and anything you put down at Nos. 2-10 just automatically disappears.

But just in case the universe spins on its axis and you don't, you have back-up options. Are there other courses you would be prepared to do if you don't get it? Or "backdoor routes" which would take you to your goal another way, even if it takes more time?
    spurious wrote: »
    We may joke, but Paddy Power would give mad odds on that there will be at least one 'I missed the change of mind deadline' or 'I got my first choice but wanted my second' post.
    One?!! :pac:

You obviously prefer to bet on sure things, spurious! ... as in, preferably placing your bet 10 minutes after the race has ended ... :D
    Spurious, merge his posts :pac:
    I will find you and force you to stand on the steps of the Central Bank with a placard round your neck saying
    I used to be an emo!! :o
    :p :cool:
    Thats all done for another while, 16 acres of stones to pick now, and by christ there's a lot of stones to pick off it :mad:
    >.<
    robman60 wrote: »
    The CAO deadline is frighteningly close. I'm thinking of putting Law and Economics first now. I was put off it because I don't do economics (not in my school) but I think it's for me.

Gotta get myself in order!
    It's not essential to have done economics in school; you might have to work a little bit harder in first year, but once you're past that point you won't notice any difference at all (going on comments from people in the past).
    Tbh we should all go to the LC2014 IRC channel and advise Robman >_>
    Spammer!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

thelad95 wrote: »
    Sorry but if you go to college in Dublin or Cork you can forget about getting into a nightclub with a provisional licence :pac: Seriously, I was visiting some of my friends in UCD, some nightclubs ask for an age card AND your college ID.

Why would you get drink in Tesco anyway? Just go to an off-licence because 1. It's cheaper and 2. Unless you look about 12, they don't bother with ID.
    only tesco has russian standard :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Been using passport as ID since I turned 18, some hassle to carry around :pac:

Sure what would the use in that be? I know the basics; penis goes in, baby comes comes out! :pac:

You make it sound like one of those vending machines :pac:
    Would the Dans please stop posting consecutively, you're frying my brain!! :pac:

Time to get back at you for all the times you edited my posts, told me to sit on a gear stick and that night on the irc :P

Dan eile, keep posting at the same time, and throw in an odd double post....

Dan eile, keep posting at the same time, and throw in an odd double post....
    Yeah, your double posts do tend to be pretty odd all right ... :p:p

Sure thing buddy
    Sure thing buddy

Randy ya dick ruining our fun! :pac:

S
    Randy ya dick ruining our fun! :pac:
    My dick was totally uninvolved in the process!! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Am I the only one who hasn't done anything for the CAO yet? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

Am I the only one who hasn't done anything for the CAO yet? :eek:

Am I missing something....? :confused: We don't have to do anything do we? It's just a change of mind yoke that's open now, yeah? :confused:

I feel like onethreefive now. :p

• Advertisement

My dick was totally uninvolved in the process!! :cool:

Although it is known to ruin fun :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Speaking of careers, my 12 year old sister just decided she wants to be a surgeon. I asked her why and she said 'I want the fate of someone's life to be in my hands'

Either she's an angel or the devil... I think it's the latter though :P

Speaking of careers, my 12 year old sister just decided she wants to be a surgeon. I asked her why and she said 'I want the fate of someone's life to be in my hands'

Either she's an angel or the devil... I think it's the latter though :P

Little sis has a little sis!?!? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

MacBizzle wrote: »

Papists eh, never know when to stop :rolleyes:

"It is frightfully hard to explain to Protestants that if you give Roman Catholics a good job and a good house they will live like Protestants because they will see neighbours with cars and television sets; they will refuse to have eighteen children. But if a Roman Catholic is jobless, and lives in the most ghastly hovel he will rear eighteen children on National Assistance. If you treat Roman Catholics with due consideration and kindness they will live like Protestants in spite of the authoritative nature of their Church..."

Papists eh, never know when to stop :rolleyes:

"It is frightfully hard to explain to Protestants that if you give Roman Catholics a good job and a good house they will live like Protestants because they will see neighbours with cars and television sets; they will refuse to have eighteen children. But if a Roman Catholic is jobless, and lives in the most ghastly hovel he will rear eighteen children on National Assistance. If you treat Roman Catholics with due consideration and kindness they will live like Protestants in spite of the authoritative nature of their Church..."

What on Earth are you on about? :pac:

By that logic I have a 95inch lad :eek:

Am I missing something....? :confused: We don't have to do anything do we? It's just a change of mind yoke that's open now, yeah? :confused:
    You do if you haven't entered course choices ... which is what he means I think!!

Although it is known to ruin fun :P
    I'll ruin you one of these days! :p

By that logic I have a 95mm lad :eek:

^^^ :)
    You do if you haven't entered course choices ... which is what he means I think!!

I thought you had to have courses in since like January? Or was that just registration? :p

I thought you had to have courses in since like January? Or was that just registration? :p

I have 10 choices done but I'm just procrastinating finalizing it. In all seriousness though, don't leave it until the 1st of July, the site always crashes and you have zero chance of being able to change it after that.

• Advertisement

I'll ruin you one of these days! :p

Don't threaten me with a good time ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement