Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

what days are you all going to longitude, cant wait :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

thelad95 wrote: »
    You should have a read through this thread, it will help you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82221659

:pac:

The Second quote in the OP has terrified me :eek: Thanks a bunch :pac:

Lara_15 wrote: »

I'm going all 3 and Peeks is just going Saturday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

peekachoo wrote: »
    AAaaah not really. :P
    Kinda? I guess poitin would be kinda the irish absinthe.
    Its a spirit, varies in colour. Most well known being the green absinthe. Apparently gives you hallucinations.
    The black one is strongest it's something like 75/80% :o
    Personally just gets you very very drunk. :pac:

Ohh sounds interesting, I want to try it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Just Saturday! Was initially planning on going to the weekend but im going to Arctic monkeys next week, and pretty much everyone I wanted to see is on Saturday. Just hope hozier, haim, chvrches, the 1975 and disclosure are all on main stage so none of their times overlap!
    Ohh sounds interesting, I want to try it :pac:

10/10 would recommend:P

• Advertisement

Just Saturday! Was initially planning on going to the weekend but im going to Arctic monkeys next week, and pretty much everyone I wanted to see is on Saturday. Just hope hozier, haim, chvrches, the 1975 and disclosure are all on main stage so none of their times overlap!

Im going friday, i LOVE hozier and haim though, but i couldnt afford 2 tickets :'(
    theyre all headliners so theyre probably all on the main stage

I am going to LOSE IT when Haim come on I've been waiting so long to see them :o

Im going friday, i LOVE hozier and haim though, but i couldnt afford 2 tickets :'(
    theyre all headliners so theyre probably all on the main stage

That's what I'm hoping! Awh man these next two weeks will be surreal :D

I am going to LOSE IT when Haim come on I've been waiting so long to see them :o

SAME. aaaand you know how I feel about the 1975 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Haim would be so much better without the syllabic vocals...

Haim would be so much better without the syllabic vocals...

dont know what that means, im assuming its something about not being able to understand what theyre saying.. if so I agree but at the same time its part of what makes them different and great

my song 5 <3

• Advertisement

dont know what that means, im assuming its something about not being able to understand what theyre saying.. if so I agree but at the same time its part of what makes them different and great

my song 5 <3

Like, the way all the syllables when she's singing are really distinct... It kinda disrupts the flow if you know what I mean? They're good enough like but that's just the thing that annoys me about them :p

I honestly haven't heard of anyone else at Longitude besides Bastille and Bombay Bicycle Club :o :pac:

I hate when a really crappy song gets stuck in your head but you can help but sing it cause it's super catchy :(

Like, the way all the syllables when she's singing are really distinct... It kinda disrupts the flow if you know what I mean? They're good enough like but that's just the thing that annoys me about them :p

I honestly haven't heard of anyone else at Longitude besides Bastille and Bombay Bicycle Club :o :pac:

yeah i get what you mean, Bastille and Bombay Bicycle club are my faves cant wait to see them, and ben howard

look up hozier he is amaaaazing

Really? Ben Howard, Hudson Taylor, Le Galaxie, Haim, Disclosure, 1975, Hozier etc would have been pretty well known I thought :P

Really? Ben Howard, Hudson Taylor, Le Galaxie, Haim, Disclosure, 1975, Hozier etc would have been pretty well known I thought :P

Ben Howard <3 I saw him live last year :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,775 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I know the names but don't know any songs from anyone at Longitude:P

I miss Slane last year:(

I heard of Haim, the rest? Nope.

Nearly everything I listen to is from the mid-2000s... The only album I like that came out this year is AM, and before that QOTSA's one from last May :p Everything else I like is old/not popular anymore...

Slane 2003 would have been my perfect gig:

Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, PJ Harvey, and Frusciante-era Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining. YUM. :D:p

My favourite song came out in 1988 :pac:

That's like 7 years before I was even born :P

I heard of Haim, the rest? Nope.

Nearly everything I listen to is from the mid-2000s... The only album I like that came out this year is AM, and before that QOTSA's one from last May :p Everything else I like is old/not popular anymore...

And I didnt love AM! :O!!
    like I like it. Theres no song on it I dislike really. Just for me its not up to par with previous stuff. Having said that Im ridiculously excited to see them next Saturday! !!!!! :D

And thats fair enough. If you think the longitude lineup is unknown you should have a gawk at the independance lineup. It's laughable :P

I'm going to a concert next month for an album that was made 20 years ago:pac:

• Advertisement

And I didnt love AM! :O!!
    like I like it. Theres no song on it I dislike really. Just for me its not up to par with previous stuff. Having said that Im ridiculously excited to see them next Saturday! !!!!! :D

And thats fair enough. If you think the longitude lineup is unknown you should have a gawk at the independance lineup. It's laughable :P

I prefer Arctic Monkey's first album to AM, didn't really care for the rest tbh :P I wish I was going to see them!! :(

Ah Christ! Stevie G is at indiependance! :pac: He's like a radio presenter on a radio station down here, what a shít festival!!! :pac: :D

And if you think the longitude lineup is unknown you should have a gawk at the independance lineup. It's laughable :P

Walking on Cars are going to be at independence, that's like the only one I know :pac:

I just know Public Enemy and Scroobius Pip from there:p

I'm going to a concert next month for an album that was made 20 years ago:pac:

What album? :p

DISCLOSURE tho </3
    If you think the longitude lineup is unknown you should have a gawk at the independance lineup. It's laughable :P

I don't like the EP lineup :confused:
    Walking on Cars are going to be at independence, that's like the only one I know :pac:

Quite like them! My friend was in one of their videos :P

What album? :p

The Infamous- Mobb Deep:D

I just know Public Enemy and Scroobius Pip from there:p

Scroobius Pip sounds familiar.. Is he a rapper? :o

Scroobius Pip sounds familiar.. Is he a rapper? :o

He is indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I got two crates, captain Morgan, peach schnapps, vodka, west coast cooler, wkd and some cosmopolitan thing :pac:
    I hope to hell you're hosting an after-party or something! :p
    aleatorio wrote: »
    *cough*Its my birthday in 7 minutes*cough*
    Happy belated birthday! :p
    My birthday in 24 hours 2 minutes :eek:
    Happy early birthday! :p
    Watched a scary film and I'm in the sitting room by myself with the lights off. I'm too scared to get up :( Ah :(
    Were they ripping up answerbooks? ;)
    Was there ever really a choice? I swear I wont be the wasted girl randomly climbing over securities heads and climbing onstage :rolleyes:
    Don't enter any competitions for holidays anyway! :p
    I am going to LOSE IT ...
    'Bout time tbh. >_>

• Advertisement

He is indeed

Ah I know like one song, stunner I think :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement