Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Would ya be bothered going to sleep at twenty past five? :p

Nah, probably not. I'll just try sleep early tomorrow :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Nah, probably not. I'll just try sleep early tomorrow :P

Tomorrow as in tomorrow tomorrow.. Or today tomorrow? :pac: I'd say I'll go for a nap at about 1 or 2 later on... :p You doing anything for your birthday? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Alas, sunrise is here. There goes any chance of sleep. Oh well, get to watch more series.

No one else gonna watch Euronews? </3

Tomorrow as in tomorrow tomorrow.. Or today tomorrow? :pac: I'd say I'll go for a nap at about 1 or 2 later on... :p You doing anything for your birthday? :)

Today, like late, maybe 10PM ish :P I had a few friends over on Saturday, but everyone was dying from the night before :pac:

• Advertisement

No one else gonna watch Euronews? </3

Pfffft... France24 is the only late night news for me ;)

Aspiring wrote: »
    Pfffft... France24 is the only late night news for me ;)

I mainly use that for my lunchtime fix of Parisienne (is that even the term?) gossip, it's Bloomberg then after dinner :)

Is it sad that I actually like Euronews? :pac:

Today, like late, maybe 10PM ish :P I had a few friends over on Saturday, but everyone was dying from the night before :pac:

Were your grads messy? :p

Were your grads messy? :p

Ah I don't fully remember it but I do remember doing multiple purple haze and brain hemorrhage shots :pac: some people were pretty bad, apparently :P

Ah I don't fully remember it but I do remember doing multiple purple haze and brain hemorrhage shots :pac: some people were pretty bad, apparently :P

Sounds like you were pretty bad as well... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I mainly use that for my lunchtime fix of Parisienne (is that even the term?) gossip, it's Bloomberg then after dinner :)

Is it sad that I actually like Euronews? :pac:

Nah everybody has their thing I guess.. ;)

Purple haze shots? The fúck are they? I thought purple haze was like a kind of weed people smoked? :pac:

Sounds like you were pretty bad as well... :rolleyes:

Ah no I was grand, just really talkative, especially with people I'd never speak to. I remember a load of people telling me not to be shy when I'm sober :pac:

Purple haze shots? The fúck are they? I thought purple haze was like a kind of weed people smoked? :pac:

I thought it was weed too tbh.. Unless Jimi Hendrix was just an alcoholic all along and not a hippy? :(

Ah no I was grand, just really talkative, especially with people I'd never speak to. I remember a load of people telling me not to be shy when I'm sober :pac:

Drunk me does the same.. :p

I hate sober me :pac:

Blue and red aftershock mixed :P

Blue and red aftershock mixed :P

I feel old now for only doing more classic well known shots :pac:

Drunk me does the same.. :p

I hate sober me :pac:

I hate sober me sometimes, my mother always gives out to me for not talking to people, cause it's rude or something :pac:
    I feel old now for only doing more classic well known shots :pac:

By the end of the night me and this lad I know where going up to the bar and telling the bar men to make us a shot of anything for €5, the ones behind the bar were young enough and really sound :pac:

Have you guys had a green diesel?

I hate sober me sometimes, my mother always gives out to me for not talking to people, cause it's rude or something :pac:

Mine does the same :rolleyes: And I genuinely try to talk to people but it just always ends up being awkward :pac:
    By the end of the night me and this lad I know where going up to the bar and telling the bar men to make us a shot of anything for €5, the ones behind the bar were young enough and really sound :pac:

Have you guys had a green diesel?

I have never had a green diesel but it sounds quite unpleasant :p

Mine does the same :rolleyes: And I genuinely try to talk to people but it just always ends up being awkward :pac:

I have never had a green diesel but it sounds quite unpleasant :p

Yeah, me too. I hate small talk though "like when people start telling me that their friend's daughter's aunt's cousin's is doing the course I want to do, and they find it difficult. Like I don't care, which is probably really really rude :pac:

It's not bad, all the lads here would drink it. It's blue aftershock and redbull :P

Yeah, me too. I hate small talk though "like when people start telling me that their friend's daughter's aunt's cousin's is doing the course I want to do, and they find it difficult. Like I don't care, which is probably really really rude :pac:

It's not bad, all the lads here would drink it. It's blue aftershock and redbull :P

That's the same thing I do :pac: I pretend that I'm interested but I think it's blatantly obvious in the way I talk to people that I don't give a shít when it's small talk :rolleyes:

But blue and red make purple, not green... :p :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

That's the same thing I do :pac: I pretend that I'm interested but I think it's blatantly obvious in the way I talk to people that I don't give a shít when it's small talk :rolleyes:

But blue and red make purple, not green... :p :rolleyes:

It's so hard to pretend to be interested :pac: and its even harder when they start ranting about things you don't care about :P

Redbull isn't very red, it goes really green though :P

It's so hard to pretend to be interested :pac: and its even harder when they start ranting about things you don't care about :P

Redbull isn't very red, it goes really green though :P

Are you terribly socially awkward as well? :pac: My worst moment was when I was about 12 and my family and I were doing the last bit of Christmas shopping in the local Supervalu.. My Mam told me to bring the food out to the car in the trolley so I headed for the door, the owner stopped me and tried to shake my hand and said "Happy Christmas!", and instead of just doing what normal people do I decided to just say "No." really bluntly and ignore the handshake and head out to the car :o Looking back on it I'd say he thought I was mad autistic or something.... :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

HugsiePie wrote:
    Now......... Vodka whiskey <3

Fyp.

Are you terribly socially awkward as well? :pac: My worst moment was when I was about 12 and my family and I were doing the last bit of Christmas shopping in the local Supervalu.. My Mam told me to bring the food out to the car in the trolley so I headed for the door, the owner stopped me and tried to shake my hand and said "Happy Christmas!", and instead of just doing what normal people do I decided to just say "No." really bluntly and ignore the handshake and head out to the car :o Looking back on it I'd say he thought I was mad autistic or something.... :p :pac:

Hahaha wow, I can be pretty socially awkward, yeah :P for a while I'd almost have a panic attack walking into a room with people, or having to have a conversation. Oh and I just can't talk to someone on the phone, at all, or like order food, or book appointments for myself. :pac: sometimes I'm reallly really bad, but other times I'm okayish :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

I feel so at home here, people exactly like me :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Hahaha wow, I can be pretty socially awkward, yeah :P for a while I'd almost have a panic attack walking into a room with people, or having to have a conversation. Oh and I just can't talk to someone on the phone, at all, or like order food, or book appointments for myself. :pac: sometimes I'm reallly really bad, but other times I'm okayish :P

I'm the same as you! I don't answer phone calls from people I don't know, and even then I hate talking to family and stuff on the phone... I'm getting a bit better with large groups and stuff though because in work I need to like approach groups of people and talk to them and being awkward isn't very compatible with that XD

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I just hate people...pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

4993b3fd45c34bd9620498bdf29a1b01.jpg

The mouse on my laptop is broken and I don't know how to fix it :(

• Advertisement

The mouse on my laptop is broken and I don't know how to fix it :(

1. Go to any shop
    2. Buy a cheap mouse (2 euro should get you one)
    3. Sorted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement