Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

The mouse on my laptop is broken and I don't know how to fix it :(

Have ya tried turning it off and turning it back on again? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Aspiring wrote: »
    1. Go to any shop
    2. Buy a cheap mouse (2 euro should get you one)
    3. Sorted

It's a built in one, fixed tho :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I really wish the results were sooner! It's so hard to get accommodation because I don't know if I got in or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

I really wish the results were sooner! It's so hard to get accommodation because I don't know if I got in or not!

This.

I'm not even going to bother doing accommodation until I get my results because for all I know I might of passed everything or failed everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Some people are so good looking and it's not fair because I'm poop. :( :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Badwulf wrote: »
    This.

I'm not even going to bother doing accommodation until I get my results because for all I know I might of passed everything or failed everything

Im getting up at 6 for my CAO offer and going straight to cork to book mine :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Some people are so good looking and it's not fair because I'm poop. :( :pac:

I know dat feel XD
    All the girls in my school are like perfect and then there's me just like 'hai....' XD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Y'all gotta roll the dice. Do what I did and book once you finished your LC :pac:

so my best mate is takin a 15 year old to his debs and hes 18...should I talk him out of it? I think it seems weird but a few people said its ok? wat do :pac: and no this isn't me im talking about -_-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I've just applied for campus accommodation everywhere on my CAO, even the level 6 course I applied for in Letterkenny IT which there is literally no possibility of me doing. :P

Is there anyone going to Trinity who is thinking of applying for Trinity Hall?

• Advertisement

so my best mate is takin a 15 year old to his debs and hes 18...should I talk him out of it? I think it seems weird but a few people said its ok? wat do :pac: and no this isn't me im talking about -_-

Not really. As long as she's home for her bed-time story :P

No, in all seriousness I think it's ok as long as her parents know and he looks after her and doesn't try to take advantage of her. There are plenty of 18 year olds who go out with 15/16 year olds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Leave him at it, the man needs his yuss. :p
    thelad95 wrote: »
    Not really. As long as she's home for her bed-time story :P

No, in all seriousness I think it's ok as long as her parents know and he looks after her and doesn't try to take advantage of her. There are plenty of 18 year olds who go out with 15/16 year olds.

There are? :pac:

Yes and a lot worse.....

@Badwulf You should start a thread about it on After Hours but don't expect any serious responses :P

Yes and a lot worse.....

@Badwulf You should start a thread about it on After Hours but don't expect any serious responses :P

Christ.. It's not that bad down here as far as I know :p

Yeah do that Badwulf, that's such a perfect AH thread idea :pac:

Where the hell do you live? This shizz always happens.

When we were in first year the "Hottest first year girl" at the time who was like 12/13 went out with a lad in 5th year who was 18 and they were going out til she was in third year.

She then dropped out of third year and got pregnant at the age of 18.

The father is still unknown WOOOOOOOO spoooky

Leave him at it, the man needs his yuss. :p

What is yuss...? :confused: A type of cream pie or something?

When we were in first year the "Hottest first year girl" at the time who was like 12/13 went out with a lad in 5th year who was 18 and they were going out til she was in third year.

That's what happens when you live on an island :P

What is yuss...? :confused: A type of cream pie or something?

Yussy! Young pussy! I don't know if that's a thing around the country or just in Cork...

Cork :p That sort of thing doesn't happen much here... My friends think I'm a perv because I keep telling my friend that his little sister (who's just 17) is savage :pac: :rolleyes:

Wouldn't see a problem with him bringing that girl tbh. There's TYs and an odd Junior Cert ar every debs!

Sure I asked a TY to my Debs last year and was shifting her for a while last year. I was 19 and she turned 17 that summer. 6th year and 3rd year though? Not sure about that. This sounds superficial but it's probably more OK if she looks older than she is. If she looks about 12, it could be a bit weird but if she looks 17/18 which some 15 year olds do with a lot of make-up, people probably wouldn't pay a second glance.

Sure I asked a TY to my Debs last year and was shifting her for a while last year. I was 19 and she turned 17 that summer. 6th year and 3rd year though? Not sure about that. This sounds superficial but it's probably more OK if she looks older than she is. If she looks about 12, it could be a bit weird but if she looks 17/18 which some 15 year olds do with a lot of make-up, people probably wouldn't pay a second glance.

There's only a year between a TY and a 3rd year though. Plus most people arent 19 for their debs so the age gap would be smaller. Actually a lot of people at my debs last year were 17 so no harm in bringing someone that's 15 really :pac:

• Advertisement

Am I the only one having LC results dreams every night?

First I dreamed I failed everything
    Then I had one where I got 460 points
    Now last night I had a dream where I done higher english paper 1 and for paper 2 I done pass english

MAKE IT STOP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Am I the only one having LC results dreams every night?

First I dreamed I failed everything
    Then I had one where I got 460 points
    Now last night I had a dream where I done higher english paper 1 and for paper 2 I done pass english

MAKE IT STOP

I've had 2 leaving cert dreams! Kinda hoping the one with me not getting my course isn't some weird premonition :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Ah would ye stop talking about the fecking LC :pac: :pac:

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    Ah would ye stop talking about the fecking LC :pac: :pac:

Listen to Dan!

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THE SOCIALLY AWKWARD CONVERSATION :(:(:(

Tell us a story so....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

HugsiePie wrote: »