Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Cool I just did that test and got 89% extrovert. :cool:

Edit: my celebrity matches are like all american politicians. What does this say about me??? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

:confused::p

Too stoopid :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

How come some people are so outgoing and others aren't. Like in my school there's someone who is the most outgoing person you cold ever meet and gets on with everyone and then there's some people who are so shy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

How come some people are so outgoing and others aren't. Like in my school there's someone who is the most outgoing person you cold ever meet and gets on with everyone and then there's some people who are so shy?

Eh... People are ehm... Different...? :confused: nah, in fairness I think the way you were raised has a large impact on how outgoing you are, or if something traumatic happened to you as a child you'd be more likely to end up shy etc.

I really wish I was more outgoing tbh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

INTJ
    Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Middle of the road it would seem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I was reading through my celebrity matches for esfp and I was like aw wow JFK, Clinton Hugh Hefner (!! :P) Beyonce...

Then I saw Miley Cyrus Justin Bieber and Harry Styles.
    Can I retake the quiz???? :rolleyes:

EDIT: and mussolini!!!! My oh my :P

My matches are Leona Lewis, David Beckham, Brad Pitt and somehow Lady Gaga :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

seamus heaney, sylvia plath, vinn deisel and 50 cent

interesting combination

I've got to go to the orthodontist in Galway tomorrow :(

I've got to go to the orthodontist in Galway tomorrow :(

I don't know which is worse, dentist or Galway.... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Lara_15 wrote: »
    seamus heaney, sylvia plath, vinn deisel and 50 cent

interesting combination

I think everyone would've been happy if those 4 had come up. :pac:

thelad95 wrote: »
    I think everyone would've been happy if those 4 had come up. :pac:

That made me LOL :pac:

I don't know which is worse, dentist or Galway.... :p

Galway, definitely. :pac:

Galway, definitely. :pac:

That bad? :p

Is anyone else really nostalgic about their time in school?

Kind of. But I've spent 7 years in secondary school and I would rather backflip of the Cliffs of Moher than spend another year being treated with the same rules as 12 year olds :p

Occassionally, I'd remember some good memory from school and then think to myself ''It wasn't that bad was it?''

Not really.. I'm gonna miss all my casual acquaintances though because I'll more than likely not see any of them again :(

I'm going to miss one class in particular. I'm so upset that I'm not going to see a couple of people again that I really liked and would love to have gotten friends with. I had the time of my life in one of my classes and I stupidly held back because of introversion. We had some fun over the last few years!

But college is ****ing awesome

But college is ****ing awesome

I'm scared no ones going to like me and I'll have no friends at all in college :( How are you even supposed to make friends!

• Advertisement

I'm scared no ones going to like me and I'll have no friends at all in college :( How are you even supposed to make friends!

You'll just end up chatting to some randomers on the first day more than likely, same as going into first year of secondary I'd imagine...

Why wouldn't they like you? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Christ the stench of worry on here is quite pungent.

You'll make friends the same way you always have, it just happens :)

So was I! And I had plenty of reason. But ive made the best friends ive ever had there already. Everyones just tossed in there. Expecally in Galway. You just tlk and relate and crack the odd joke

It'll literally just happen! I was terrified I wouldn't make any friends and now I know everyone in my course and a few people have been pushing me to go for class rep next year! I couldn't even tell you how I started talking to most of these people but everyone's in the same boat (such cliché) and so everyone is open to talking to new people :D

I always find that tif you consciously try to make friends with someone, it never works out especially if you have different interests. The best friendships are ones that just happen.. :)

In first year of school I made my best friend by getting sick on his bag. Hope it goes a bit different in college :)

In first year of school I made my best friend by getting sick on his bag. Hope it goes a bit different in college :)

Yeah; you'll get sick in their sink after a night out during Freshers' week :D

Yeah; you'll get sick in their sink after a night out during Freshers' week :D

Hahaha! That's another thing actually, how do people go out for fresher's week if they don't know anybody? Do they just go themselves or something?

No in college you smash a bottle of vodka, cut your face, and pass out in their bathroom.

The neighbours will pick the lock, get you on to the couch and you'll become close friends with them all.

I love college :D

And you'll know people from your course since you'll meet them first. And any housemates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

My matches are Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Mohammad Atta, Ayatollah Khomeini and Robert Mugabe... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement