Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

I ran out of time in geography :( SO many people lost out on geoecology cos there was no characteristics :confused: My irrational paranoia of everything made me learn human interaction :D

Didn't do geoecology... We did atmosphere and ocean, it was yuuuuuuccck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Didn't do geoecology... We did atmosphere and ocean, it was yuuuuuuccck.

Geoecology was different to what nearly all my class expected. The mock was so much easier. Did you do OL irish?

Geoecology was different to what nearly all my class expected. The mock was so much easier. Did you do OL irish?

Yeah I did pass Irish, it was just beautiful :D

Yeah I did pass Irish, it was just beautiful :D

The tape made me so happy. Usually I hadn't a notion what the tapes were saying in class but that one was so nice!

The tape made me so happy. Usually I hadn't a notion what the tapes were saying in class but that one was so nice!

I laughed aloud at Mad Micky D on it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I don't know why but I'm genuinely so excited for the results. I'm looking forward to them like even though I really shouldn't be as I could of done horrible but its still exciting.

I don't know why but I'm genuinely so excited for the results. I'm looking forward to them like even though I really shouldn't be as I could of done horrible but its still exciting.

I'm looking forward to college because this is the shíittiest most boring summer ever....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

In fairness if your Mam is speaking bad of you to neighbours the there must be something wrong :pac:
    I suspect it's more that Jack came in from every exam going "Imma gonna fail, Imma gonna fail, I didn't close the answerbook properly, I signed the register in the wrong colour, Imma gonna failllllllll!!!" :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Ka_yl_ei_gh

Mayo Vs Galway

Who's gonna win? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Mayo Vs Galway

mayo for sam

the important question is cork or limerick?

• Advertisement

Mayo Vs Galway

Galway. :P

And Cork will win their match as well of course, otherwise I'll have wasted 55 euro on Munster final tickets.... :(

And Cork will win their match as well of course, otherwise I'll have wasted 55 euro on Munster final tickets.... :(

jaysus i dunno lad, tough one to call...

and tickets for a big hurling match are never a waste of money, the craic thats had is well worth money

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    jaysus i dunno lad, tough one to call...

and tickets for a big hurling match are never a waste of money, the craic thats had is well worth money

Good point. :p

Mayo Vs Galway

Mayo and Cork!

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    mayo for sam

*cough*

Four Connaught finals in a row :D

Four Connaught finals in a row :D

When are Mayo playing next? Would love if the won sam this year. As much as it pains me to say it Cork were well deserved winners in hurling :P

As much as it pains me to say it Cork were well deserved winners in hurling :P

:)

When are Mayo playing next? Would love if the won sam this year. As much as it pains me to say it Cork were well deserved winners in hurling :P

I think it's three weeks :) I would love if they did too, last time we won the Connaught final four times in a row was 1951, the last time we won :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Mayo haven't the foggiest chance of winning the All-Ireland while this Dublin team are around.

Provincial titles are Mickey-Mouse anyway. Every player on that Mayo team would give back all their Connacht medals for one All-Ireland medal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

thelad95 wrote: »
    Mayo haven't the foggiest chance of winning the All-Ireland while this Dublin team are around.

Really, not the foggiest? Despite losing by only a point to them just one year ago? :confused:

thelad95 wrote: »
    Provincial titles are Mickey-Mouse anyway. Every player on that Mayo team would give back all their Connacht medals for one All-Ireland medal.

think that could be said about every team in every province in both hurling and football tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Tammy is one God awful movie. It's like, we'll get this really fat women and make her stupid and obnoxious and people will laugh.

I hope Meath knock Dublin out :rolleyes: and not just cause I'm from Mayo :P

I am SO unbelievably bored. I brought the dog for three walks today I have that little to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

I hope Meath knock Dublin out :rolleyes: and not just cause I'm from Mayo :P

Meath cant knock Dublin out, they'd still be in the championship even if they lost :p

I am SO unbelievably bored. I brought the dog for three walks today I have that little to do.

Boy or girl, makes no difference, there's one thing we can all do when we're bored.......

Read a book.

or masturbate...

Aspiring wrote: »
    Meath cant knock Dublin out, they'd still be in the championship even if they lost :p

Ah yeah that stupid backdoor system :(

Aspiring wrote: »

That makes absolutely no sense what so ever? :p

My bad, forgot leinster final hasnt being played yet :P

or masturbate...

Is that not what he meant by "bringing the dog for a walk" ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dog thinks it's his birthday .... :pac:
    Boy or girl, makes no difference, there's one thing we can all do when we're bored.......

Read a book.
    Good for relieving stress too! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement