Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Macavity. wrote: »
    how many people know what your bedroom looks like though? I'm guessing the only people to know would be close relatives/friends, and does he really seem like someone who'd go out of his way to show them. Is he a real asshole type guy or was the comment about the rim job just him trying to be flirty in some weird very misguided way?

You mean that's not the right way to go about flirting!? :eek: Looks like that's where I keep going wrong... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

He was chancing his arm. He isnt gonna do ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

how many people know what your bedroom looks like though? I'm guessing the only people to know would be close relatives/friends, and does he really seem like someone who'd go out of his way to show them. Is he a real asshole type guy or was the comment about the rim job just him trying to be flirty in some weird very misguided way?

At least 25 in my year and then family :p I don't know if he actually would tbh, he's a bit of a prick :rolleyes:

I think imma just fuhgeddaboudit :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

You should just send the pic to everyone you know, then he has no leverage over you.

I'm bad at advice

In the end theres a kerfuffle about it now. But you have literally just left this social group for pastures new.

• Advertisement

I suppose it's better it happened now than a couple of months ago :rolleyes:

By the end of first year you'll see how little of a deal this is. You are free of enclosed social groups now.

By the end of first year you'll see how little of a deal this is. You are free of enclosed social groups now.

Would it be a bad idea to tell most of my friends how much I actually hate them? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

thelad95 wrote: »
    Randy, are you a teacher? I wish I had teachers who were a bit of craic and not old and boring.
    Nah, I work at third level.

And thank you! :pac:
    Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    I think imma just fuhgeddaboudit :P
    Do, for god's sake! What the hell does it matter, it's not a pic of you murdering someone! :p

This is the problem with too little sun in this country, if you wander along the beaches in Spain or the Canaries or places like that, they're plastered with topless women; and while I'm not saying no-one notices (we're males after all! :pac:) no-one thinks it strange or gives it a second thought.

If anyone comments on it in your presence, just shrug and casually say "just as well they're fit to be seen!" and calmly change the subject. Or perhaps "guess he got bored fapping over it, and had to get his jollies some other way, poor wee lad!" ;)

Its not just in other countries. Seriously college. It donts mean what it used to anymore.

And id wait til after results but after that be the **** you always wanted to be.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You, me and onethreefive are the only ones regularly posting... :(

What? Fine then! :mad:
    I just got a message from someone on snapchat saying "I have a pic of your boobs" :o:o

:eek:
    Can we ban that word "sluts", I hate it with every fibre of my being!! >_>

You've made that very clear over the past year :p
    thelad95 wrote: »
    Harry Potter's stupid :eek:

Randy, cast the banishing charm on this insolent muggle :(
    I asked him to delete it and the response I got was "If u rim me ill delete them", hahahaha no.

That's an awful scumbag thing to do..
    It's kinda obvious that it's me though :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm too paranoid :pac:

I think you are too paranoid. Even if he does decide to be even more of a dickhead and starts showing it to other people, it's only a problem if you believe that it's a problem.
    Would it be a bad idea to tell most of my friends how much I actually hate them? :rolleyes:

I'd wait til after debs.

Its not just in other countries. Seriously college. It donts mean what it used to anymore.
    If you mean that there's a certain lack of overdressing at times, then eh, yeah actually, it's exactly what it used to be. Thankfully! :pac:

Colleges are always a kind of special case re: stuff like that though ... or anywhere else you gather up thousands of hormone-stuffed teens away from home for the first time.
    Nimr wrote: »
    Randy, cast the banishing charm on this insolent muggle :(
    I was thinking the one for making his wand itch might be more appropriate?

I was thinking the one for making his wand itch might be more appropriate?

Or..

RonBrokenWand.jpg

No? :D

I know it was the Whomping Willow that broke it..

Ah, that might be a bit OTT.

Didn't know delad was a ginger either!

If you mean that there's a certain lack of overdressing at times, then eh, yeah actually, it's exactly what it used to be. Thankfully! :pac:

Was it the same while you were in college? I didn't think that there were many women in college in the 1930s.. :p

/runs

Most women in college are in their 19-30s. ;)

Btw, how would you like your passport to have inexplicably disappeared off the system when you try to fly back in? :p

I have friends in low places.

Unlike Garth. >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Can we ban that word "sluts", I hate it with every fibre of my being!! >_>

You wouldn't want to be near me when im fixing machinery so, I must say the word twenty times a second :pac:
    HugsiePie wrote: »
    I woudnt do it at all, you have to face these people when you go back to your hometown every weekend.

And every summer and Christmas and easter and mid term.

No point causing yere selves hardship for nothing

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    You wouldn't want to be near me when im fixing machinery so, I must say the word twenty times a second :pac:

You call machinery sluts? :pac:
    Btw, how would you like your passport to have inexplicably disappeared off the system when you try to fly back in? :p

I have friends in low places.

I expected a reaction but wow :p

You call machinery sluts? :pac:

They have holes filled with lube oil, with dipsticks shoved into them, and the strokes of the four stroke engine are; suck, squeeze, bang and blow.

I think that qualifies them to be called sluts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

This thread gets stranger and stranger by the day... :pac:

• Advertisement

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    They have holes filled with lube oil, with dipsticks shoved into them, and the strokes of the four stroke engine are; suck, squeeze, bang and blow.

I think that qualifies them to be called sluts :P
    Strangely accurate. I never thought about them that way :p

I hate packing :(

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    This thread gets stranger and stranger by the day... :pac:

And for once, it's not because of you :pac:
    I hate packing :(

Same. I think I just grabbed everything I could find in the hour before leaving and stuffed it into two suitcases.

Strangely accurate. I never thought about them that way :p

Neither did I tbh, I just call things that annoy me, a slut :P

Was in about 2nd year and a lad stabbed me with a thorn off a bush so I shouted "seán ya slut!"

Next thing I hear is the principal saying
    "Daniel....is that what you call your mother, is it?" :pac:

Got a call from the Passport office there. Told me that if I had posted all the stuff with original photo identification rather than a copy I'd have got it. Had the original ID there and the guy in the post office said they only needed a photocopy of it. What an idiot. Thank God it's an Aer Lingus flight.

You're lucky :P We have to go on the ferry so it's hours and hours on the bus :(

Bus from Ballina to Galway, Galway to Dublin, on the ferry, wherever the ferry goes to London :eek:

You're lucky :P We have to go on the ferry so it's hours and hours on the bus :(

Bus from Ballina to Galway, Galway to Dublin, on the ferry, wherever the ferry goes to London :eek:

You'll be hours and hours on the bus in England as well, I'm sure the ferries only go to Hollyhead (which is in Wales) and Liverpool...

You'll be hours and hours on the bus in England as well, I'm sure the ferries only go to Hollyhead (which is in Wales) and Liverpool...

Yeah it's about 2 hours to Galway from me, then like 3? from Galway to Dublin and then 4 from Holyhead to London :(

*Google says it's 4 h 49 min

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Is there a train from Holyhead to London?

Yeah it's about 2 hours to Galway from me, then like 3? from Galway to Dublin and then 4 from Holyhead to London :(

*Google says it's 4 h 49 min

I'd say just stay at home... :pac:

• Advertisement

I'd say just stay at home... :pac:

At this point it would have been best :pac:

Annoying thing is it's my sister's fault I'll have to travel so much :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement