Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

Is there a train from Holyhead to London?
    ye i got it there the other week,its like 3:30 to 4 hours long though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

How much is the ferry? :p I was looking at going over to visit my uncle in England but the flights were like ~140 euro return..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Macavity. wrote: »
    Book a few months in advance you'll get return flight for 40-60 Euro.

There are a lot more factors involved in airline pricing than early booking :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Book a flight for friday the 13th aswell, apparently they can be up to 60% cheaper at this time of year on fri 13th

Some airlines don't have a 13th row. It goes from row 12 to 14 :p

• Advertisement

Nimr wrote: »
    Some airlines don't have a 13th row. It goes from row 12 to 14 :p

Its still the 13th row tho, no matter what number you put on it haha

I think the whole car registration thing was ridiculous, I can understand why they did it but just the fact that they had to.

They didn't have to, it makes sense to do it for the second hand buying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Did anyone go for the scéim interview last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

I don't like the 141/ 142 registrations cause the car seems old quicker :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

For anyone who hasn't ever been there, Holyhead is the most isolated, terrifying place I've ever been in (and I've done the Ring of Kerry). There's like 2 and a half hours on the motorway to get there with no garages or towns in between :eek:

• Advertisement

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Its still the 13th row tho, no matter what number you put on it haha

I know :D
    I mean "had to" as in they had to because it would have actually decreased car sales, can't believe people are that stupid and superstitious.

That wasn't the only reason they did it.

This way, car sales are spread out over the year rather than having one huge car buying season in January and February with sales decreasing every month after that.

Okay, the superstition was probably the reason why they started thinking about it but what they did is actually rather clever.

It could boost sales.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    there were 13 apostles at the Last Supper

Wut? :p

Poor lad never got a mention. Was he a new intern on Jobsbridge? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Wut? :p

Poor lad never got a mention. Was he a new intern on Jobsbridge? :D

Woopsies

12 apostles and Jesus means 13 people at the last supper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You wouldn't want to be near me when im fixing machinery so, I must say the word twenty times a second :pac:
    Ah I don't mind you calling machinery that, I don't even mind you calling yourself that (or even for example the lad in Cork who used to wake you up to borrow ... supplies! :pac:), I've even described myself in those terms in the past, it's more the use of the word re: women with all the double standards it brings with it which drives me mad!!
    They have holes filled with lube oil, with dipsticks shoved into them, and the strokes of the four stroke engine are; suck, squeeze, bang and blow.

I think that qualifies them to be called sluts :P
    In fairness, you have a point! :p

I've even described myself in those terms in the past

:pac: :pac: :pac:

:pac: :pac: :pac:
    Shaddap, hotmale!! :p :pac:

Shaddap, hotmale!! :p :pac:

<3

Wanna hear something nice? There was a towel with shít on it on my brother's bedroom floor..... Nearly got sick.. :(:o

Now, why on earth would you share that image with the rest of us?!! :eek:

<3

Wanna hear something nice? There was a towel with shít on it on my brother's bedroom floor..... Nearly got sick.. :(:o

OIXrp.gif

Ah I don't mind you calling machinery that, I don't even mind you calling yourself that (or even for example the lad in Cork who used to wake you up to borrow ... supplies! :pac:), I've even described myself in those terms in the past, it's more the use of the word re: women with all the double standards it brings with it which drives me mad!!

In fairness, you have a point! :p

Ah tbf, he wasn't a slut, he was just a living legend!

• Advertisement

Now, why on earth would you share that image with the rest of us?!! :eek:

I can send on a pic if you want ? On closer inspection I think it may be blood. Or bloody shít.

On closer inspection

You crazy bastard

Ew :o

or even for example the lad in Cork who used to wake you up to borrow ... supplies! :pac:)

I vaguely remember that story..:P
    I can send on a pic if you want ? On closer inspection I think it may be blood. Or bloody shít.

Please don't :(

I can't wait until my brother gets older so I can tease him :rolleyes:

Like when he was about 3, my friend was in my house and he stripped down into his boxers and goes "you're sleeping in my bed" to her:pac:

Between MacBitch wiping his arse with a towel and 3 year old womanizers, this thread has taken a weird turn....

thelad95 wrote: »
    Between MacBitch wiping his arse with a towel and 3 year old womanizers, this thread has taken a weird turn....

:D

I vaguely remember that story..:P

That wasn't a story, that was just me giving out cos it was second or third time that week waking me up at like 4am looking for johnnies.

There's so many good stories I could tell ye about him and I probably don't know the half of them :D :pac:
    Kayleigh.. wrote: »

Like when he was about 3, my friend was in my house and he stripped down into his boxers and goes "you're sleeping in my bed" to her:pac:

Give that kid a cookie!

Like when he was about 3, my friend was in my house and he stripped down into his boxers and goes "you're sleeping in my bed" to her :pac:
    Laddddddddd!!!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

This is the problem with too little sun in this country, if you wander along the beaches in Spain or the Canaries or places like that, they're plastered with topless women; and while I'm not saying no-one notices (we're males after all! :pac:) no-one thinks it strange or gives it a second thought.
    And here I am, looking at cheapest flights to Spain now :rolleyes:
    You wouldn't want to be near me when im fixing machinery so, I must say the word twenty times a second :pac:

And every summer and Christmas and easter and mid term.

No point causing yere selves hardship for nothing

I can't imagine what do you say it. Something like "OMG, you fúcking, slutty little whore, banging piece of shít" :pac:

3552967.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement