Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

One of the reccommeded games is called "Flappy Kim" It's like flappy bird but with her :confused: :pac:

Read that as "fappy" :o

I've deleted the game already :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I got stung by a nettle and my finger hurts so much like 4 hours later :eek:

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Good choice :P

When I realised I couldn't charge Kim Kardashian for taking the dress I gave up. Bitch has enough money. :mad:
    I got stung by a nettle and my finger hurts so much like 4 hours later :eek:

Sure it was a nettle? :P

What do people think of the longitude stage times? I think I might cut out of disclosure and head to le galaxie. Otherwise probably sticking to the main stage? What are ye thinking?

I've seen Le Galaxie twice as they played Trinity 3 times this year alone. I will not be missing HAIM or Disclosure even if I break a leg...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

When I realised I couldn't charge Kim Kardashian for taking the dress I gave up. Bitch has enough money. :mad:

Essentially youre stealing from your boss inorder to brown-nose a celeb :rolleyes:

NO MORALS ATALL ATALL ATALL

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Essentially youre stealing from your boss inorder to brown-nose a celeb :rolleyes:

NO MORALS ATALL ATALL ATALL

Is there even any point to it? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Even hearing about these Kardashians boils my blood, useless irrelevant planks the lot of em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I am jealous of anyone going to Longitude on Saturday....dat lineup is glorious

I am jealous of anyone going to Longitude on Saturday....dat lineup is glorious

The only act I've heard at who are playing on that day are Haim...

The only act I've heard at who are playing on that day are Haim...

I only know all the main stage acts..haven't a clue of any of the others :pac:

• Advertisement

Watching Kiesza on tv at a concert and she sounds exactly like she does on her songs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Ya ill be staying at the main stage all day Saturday myself.
    Missing hozier tho cos we're not arriving till like half 3 which is sickening
    But I cant wait to see the 1975 again!!! :D

Also sickened enough that haim and cyril hahn clashed but like haim is the obvious winner :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

I hate the stupid ferry :( it felt like being drunk and hungover at the same time with nowhere to sleep, it was not nice :pac: :(

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    I hate the stupid ferry :( it felt like being drunk and hungover at the same time with nowhere to sleep, it was not nice :pac: :(

How long does it take?

How long does it take?

I left Mayo 8AM on Wednesday, not going to get to London until about 8AM Thursday:pac:

But the ferry took from 9PM until 2AM :p

I left Mayo 8AM on Wednesday, not going to get to London until about 8AM Thursday:pac:

But the ferry took from 9PM until 2AM :p

:eek: Wow :pac: That's like going across the world :pac:

peekachoo wrote: »
    Ya ill be staying at the main stage all day Saturday myself.
    Missing hozier tho cos we're not arriving till like half 3 which is sickening
    But I cant wait to see the 1975 again!!! :D

Also sickened enough that haim and cyril hahn clashed but like haim is the obvious winner :rolleyes:

The 1975 are claaasss! Sam Smith and Chrvches as well...only heard some of these because of the FIFA 14 soundtrack :pac:

The same journey takes 40 minutes on a plane :pac:

:eek: Wow :pac: That's like going across the world :pac:

and to think I could have been there in 2 hours if I'd got a plane from Knock to Stansted :rolleyes:

My fourteen year old sister was noting how easy it would be to smuggle drugs through the ferry, we didn't need a passport, bags didn't get checked, walked through customs so easily :pac:

My fourteen year old sister was noting how easy it would be to smuggle drugs through the ferry, we didn't need a passport, bags didn't get checked, walked through customs so easily :pac:

Apparently the Isle of Man is filled with cocaine and shít because nearly everyone who goes there from Ireland gets the ferry... :)

Never go there, it's such a dump.

• Advertisement

Apparently the Isle of Man is filled with cocaine and shít because nearly everyone who goes there from Ireland gets the ferry... :)

Never go there, it's such a dump.

I didn't know where the Isle of Man was until I just googled, I'm so stupid with places :pac:

I tried to sleep on the bus just now and it felt like I was sleeping for hours, it was only 20 minutes :rolleyes: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

I'm kind of disappointed that Chvrches and San Fermin are on at the same time, along with Haim and O Emperor. But that's the way with festivals I suppose.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    im not in denial about anything...

You're in denial about being in denial :p
    I hate boats. :(

I've only been on boats 2 or 3 times in my whole life.
    Anyone here good at bullshít excuses? My friend wants me to go into Cork tomorrow at half 8 and telling him I'll be too busy sleeping won't go too well I think :pac:

Tell him that you're having your period :pac:

I'm sure that'll be the end of that conversation.
    and to think I could have been there in 2 hours if I'd got a plane from Knock to Stansted :rolleyes:

Knock to Stansted won't even take that long :p

24 hours to get to London..wow.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Knock to stansted is an hour.

Yeah my house to Knock is an hour, then an hour from Knock to Stansted, so 2 hours. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

people who 'diagnose' themselves with OCD drives me fúcking mental

Huell wrote: »

There's a difference between OCD and liking things neat.

People who self diagnose with anything like that piss me off :pac:

Huell wrote: »

It's worse when they diagnose themselves with it when they've no clue what it is.

I was watching a show before about it and apparently it's called obsessive compulsive order (as opposed to disorder) if you just like having things neat and it's not affecting you negatively :p

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

"Haha, sorry guys I'm so OCD"

The amount of times I hear this or similar phrases. So annoying.

• Advertisement

FHB wrote: »
    "Haha, sorry guys I'm so OCD"

The amount of times I hear this or similar phrases. So annoying.

Once we hit 16 it seems to have replaced the "Haha, sorry guys I'm so random" statement... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement