Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Macavity. wrote: »
    What did he say?

Cinnamon-flavoured anal lube was involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Cinnamon-flavoured anal lube was involved.

You know just the words to turn me on bby ;);););)

calm3 wrote: »
    Some of you in here are a disgrace. You should all go to the daily mail.co.uk, they love the leaving cert garbage and they will love you all is well. Your numbers are numbered I know it. Your all doomed for failure. I will be sending off a black curse to everyone in this this thread

Nice to see you again, Striving470.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Some of you in here are a disgrace. You should all go to the daily mail.co.uk, they love the leaving cert garbage and they will love you all is well. Your numbers are numbered I know it. Your all doomed for failure. I will be sending off a black curse to everyone in this this thread

I hear the Daily Mail are recruiting, with your poor grammar you'd be the perfect candidate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

HugsiePie wrote: »
    i was implying shes hot for you with this outwardly flirting "honey"....more like horny :pac:

:pac: :pac: :pac:
    Daniel2590 wrote: »
    You know just the words to turn me on bby ;);););)

I'll keep that in mind....
    Hahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Your numbers are numbered I know it.
    ca04c469a453cde96a177e91997888d9ff3a015742726d1234651dbd7c5ae780.jpg

aleatorio wrote: »
    I'll keep that in mind....
    Hahahahahahahaha

Please keep yours and Dan's kinky shenanigans to yourselves... :p:( :eek:
    I hear the Daily Mail are recruiting, with your poor grammar you'd be the perfect candidate.

Looks like he already works for them: "Your numbers are numbered" :pac: :pac:

He's been posting questions about shrooms all day, and has re-regged already and is doing it again. And it's not as if there isn't a lot of info on the web about shrooms. :confused: Sad.

He's been posting questions about shrooms all day, and has re-regged already and is doing it again. And it's not as if there isn't a lot of info on the web about shrooms. :confused: Sad.

Who is he? Like, his original username or one I might recognise? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

i was implying shes hot for you with this outwardly flirting "honey"....more like horny :pac:

Well that certainly wouldn't have anything to do with the fact she's my gf... Have you been under a rock? :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

They deleted his thread and I can't remember his name, haven't a clue who it could be. I don't think English is their first language. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

@calm3 who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? :p

image.jpg

The reason he was banned :D :pac:

They deleted his thread and I can't remember his name, haven't a clue who it could be. I don't think English is their first language. :pac:

Could be that Libyan dude who asked us all for Mock papers :rolleyes:

Well that certainly wouldn't have anything to do with the fact she's my gf... Have you been under a rock? :pac: :pac:

Guess we've got to make it more obvious Dandan ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

No, even worse, <insert county of residence> :pac::pac::pac:

No, even worse, Leitrim :pac::pac::pac:

I'm in Leitrim right now, banter Central tbh... XD

Tis mental down here sometimes. Like sometimes I wonder how the place is still standing all the crazy shennanigans that go on. This place makes the Baby Jesus weep :pac::pac::pac:

Carrick on Shannon is where it's at... XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nice to see you again, Striving470.
    Don't really think so tbh.

Well I'm living on a boat for the week so I'm sure you can imagine the total banter to be had in such a confined space... XD

• Advertisement

Family holidays in Ireland are definitely some of the worst times I've had in my life.

Family holidays in Ireland are definitely some of the worst times I've had in my life.

It's grand when your about 6 but once you hit 11/12 you'd rather lock yourself in a cardboard box to be honest than rent a cottage in Connemara for a week with your family.

thelad95 wrote: »
    It's grand when your about 6 but once you hit 11/12 you'd rather lock yourself in a cardboard box to be honest than rent a cottage in Connemara for a week with your family.

We went to Bunratty about 6 of 7 year ago and there was nothing near us but a pub that wouldn't allow us in after 9 o'clock, we literally went to sleep at 9 every night and got up at 7, looked at some rocks and shít for ages and went back to the holiday home. THERE WASN'T EVEN A TELEVISION, and it was an Olympics year so we were missing out on that. :(:(

I'd nearly like to go on one now though tbh...

Last time we went on a family holiday was in Lisdoonvarna. We were going to go down for a week, it was rainy stormy, expensive as fúck (we went to the downstairs restaurant of the hotel (kinda more like an inn tbh) and looked at the menus told it was a fixed price so we picked 1 of the starters each, one of the maincourse each and one of the desserts each....so as we were checking out of the hotel (cause we decided to leave 3 days early cause the weather was miserable/there was nothing we could do bar watch the Chinese Olympics and just awful all together), turned out that dinner we had was infact a 9 course meal, not the 3 we had presumed, and it was 100 euro each even tho we each had only had 3 courses instead of 9 :eek:)

Drove back through our nearest town and the place was buzzing, absolutely hopping, the sun was splitting the stones, everyone was out.

From then on we didnt go on holiday until last year and that was abroad :P
    We went to Bunratty about 6 of 7 year ago and there was nothing near us but a pub that wouldn't allow us in after 9 o'clock, we literally went to sleep at 9 every night and got up at 7, looked at some rocks and shít for ages and went back to the holiday home. THERE WASN'T EVEN A TELEVISION, and it was an Olympics year so we were missing out on that. :(:(

We both holidayed in Clare the same year and had a miserable time

Maybe the place was cursed :p

Last time we went on a family holiday was in Lisdoonvarna. We were going to go down for a week, it was rainy stormy, expensive as fúck (we went to the downstairs restaurant of the hotel (kinda more like an inn tbh) and looked at the menus told it was a fixed price so we picked 1 of the starters each, one of the maincourse each and one of the desserts each....so as we were checking out of the hotel (cause we decided to leave 3 days early cause the weather was miserable/there was nothing we could do bar watch the Chinese Olympics and just awful all together), turned out that dinner we had was infact a 9 course meal, not the 3 we had presumed, and it was 100 euro each even tho we each had only had 3 courses instead of 9 :eek:)

Drove back through our nearest town and the place was buzzing, absolutely hopping, the sun was splitting the stones, everyone was out.

From then on we didnt go on holiday until last year and that was abroad :P

Ohhhh Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoon-Lisdoon-Lisdoon-Lisdoonvarna! :D

Christy Moore is brilliant. :p

Ohhhh Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoon-Lisdoon-Lisdoon-Lisdoonvarna! :D

Christy Moore is brilliant. :p

My dad wanted to go there cause he went there in his 20s to the matchmaking festival and had a brilliant time (heh) and couldnt wait to go back-and my mother was like "excuse me but youre married" :rolleyes:

My dad wanted to go there cause he went there in his 20s to the matchmaking festival and had a brilliant time (heh) and couldnt wait to go back-and my mother was like "excuse me but youre married" :rolleyes:

"Matchmaking festival"/Free sex for all.

:p

Rented a cottage for a couple of summers in this place called Rossaveal in Galway. Everyone looked at us strangely as we were outsiders, everyone spoke Irish and there was nothing to do but drive around the place hopelessly looking for something to do. We were in this kind of holiday complex thing with about 12 cottages but they were all empty except for ourselves and this Polish family who didn't speak English. All we could think of to do everyday was drive to the beach but it rained all day or go to Galway city but that was like 40 miles away. It's strange that these experiences are meant to be holidays yet you generally can't wait to go home. :(

thelad95 wrote: »
    Rented a cottage for a couple of summers in this place called Rossaveal in Galway. Everyone looked at us strangely as we were outsiders, everyone spoke Irish and there was nothing to do but drive around the place hopelessly looking for something to do. We were in this kind of holiday complex thing with about 12 cottages but they were all empty except for ourselves and this Polish family who didn't speak English. All we could think of to do everyday was drive to the beach but it rained all day or go to Galway city but that was like 40 miles away. It's strange that these experiences are meant to be holidays yet you generally can't wait to go home. :(

That's exactly how I felt, I'm nearly 100% sure my parents even hate those holidays but only went on them because "going on holidays" was just something that everybody has to do.

• Advertisement

We used to go on holidays in a tiny campervan (one of the converted ones) when I was younger. It was always raining and most of the campsites were terrible. Used to have to stay in the tiny van playing the ****ty board game Discovering Ireland which was a rip off of Discovering Europe. This inevitably lead to a big fight, the kind that usually happens on Christmas day after everyone's eaten dinner and opened their presents.

Went to some ****hole in Wicklow that had said in their brochure that they had a games room and it had recently been done up. Games room was literally a barn with a stone table tennis table. I'd hate to have seen it before it was done up.

Went to the reception and asked for table tennis bats. Didn't have any so we had to play table tennis with our hands as bats. Terrible holiday overall, only highlight was there was a Spanish family who would get angry a lot. They sure can get very animated.

Family holidays, wouldn't recommend them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement