Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Why not just go get a pizza or something with friends if you don't wanna go to a pub? :confused: I was half considering just getting a few lads over to play FIFA because we've no money to spend on €6 pints :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Had my graduation mass and night out yesterday...such a memorable night! A bar had called us to go there and they'll give us a lock-in, music, cheap drinks and no bouncers on the doors so that we'd all get in! Didn't last too long though as we headed down for a mini bar-crawl terrorising the local elections' posters on the way and the unsuspecting wheelie bins. Can't believe school is over, but dreading starting to study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Had my graduation mass and night out yesterday...such a memorable night! A bar had called us to go there and they'll give us a lock-in, music, cheap drinks and no bouncers on the doors so that we'd all get in! Didn't last too long though as we headed down for a mini bar-crawl terrorising the local elections' posters on the way and the unsuspecting wheelie bins. Can't believe school is over, but dreading starting to study :(

My kinda night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Why not just go get a pizza or something with friends if you don't wanna go to a pub? :confused: I was half considering just getting a few lads over to play FIFA because we've no money to spend on €6 pints :P

€6? Christ almighty.

Aspiring wrote: »
    €6? Christ almighty.

Yep.

Due to the price I only try to drink the beer minimum.

• Advertisement

LoveLamps wrote: »
    My kinda night

Quite a lot more that went on...outrageously good way to top off graduating!

You'd nearly want to rob a bank before you head out. Was that supposed to be a pun with the 'beer' mininimum :P

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

Solution to your problems... two words
    Pre Drinks
    ;)

Lara_15 wrote: »
    Solution to your problems... two words
    Pre Drinks
    ;)

I'll take the "blood of Christ" during the mass, be grand.

Was that supposed to be a pun with the 'beer' mininimum :P

Yeah, I was hoping for a repeat of the "lamb" incident. :(

• Advertisement

Yeah, I was hoping for a repeat of the "lamb" incident. :(

Stop wineing it's not gonna happen... ;)

Stop wineing it's not gonna happen... ;)

I've been trying to think of a good pun to make, but distill frustrates me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Poliana.xo

Depressing trying to do work in this weather.. Snapchat exploding with snaps of the beach and bbq and cans :( love leaving cert life :pac:

Poliana.xo wrote: »
    Depressing trying to do work in this weather.. Snapchat exploding with snaps of the beach and bbq and cans :( love leaving cert life :pac:

AND the soccers on later

LoveLamps wrote: »
    AND the soccers on later

AND the Sunday Game's back tomorrow.

I am literally gonna do nothing next Sunday because there's hurling back on telly...

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Is everyone finished school?

Yes!! And glad, sort of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Still have 2 days left :( . I know of one school who are kept in classes till the 30th of May :eek:

thelad95 wrote: »
    Still have 2 days left :( . I know of one school who are kept in classes till the 30th of May :eek:

Surely it's one of those Protestant schools? They're a strange bunch.. The one down near us won't let them bring someone from outside their school to the debs, there's 30 lads in their 6th year and 6 girls :pac:

(Sorry Protestants, I think you're weird :P)

I'm just begging for an infraction aren't i?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Surely it's one of those Protestant schools? They're a strange bunch.. The one down near us won't let them bring someone from outside their school to the debs, there's 30 lads in their 6th year and 6 girls :pac:

Wow.

• Advertisement

thelad95 wrote: »
    Wow.

Too far? :pac:

Couldn't resist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Too far? :pac:

A little maybe!

I'm not finished until next Friday, graduation that night. I thought motivation would be easy to find at this late stage, not the case though.

Anyone else finished the day of Chemistry and Spanish? Exactly one month and we'll be finished. :cool:

robman60 wrote: »
    Anyone else finished the day of Chemistry and Spanish? Exactly one month and we'll be finished. :cool:

sí señor, No puedo esperar!!

not finished til wednesday

Finished on the last day, last exam. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

sí señor, No puedo esperar!!

Me no speako espagnol. :(

I've been trying to get myself to study since 12, I'm in no mood for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭3raser10

Chem is my last exam :-D p.s I HATE maths!!! if you fail maths nothing else matters. That is just unfair :( unable to study other subjects just so I can pass maths & can someone please tell me there are steps for forming expressions & algebraic equations from word problems since it is such an important thing for maths :( once I know how to form them, solving them would be so easy!!! HELP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

We havent really covered enough english poets, and I think i need to teach one to myself, I'm doing dickinson, heaney and plath but I feel like I need one more.
    I prefer to write on technique rather than theme, any suggestions which one I should do ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement