Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Macavity. wrote: »
    So, some random girl added me on Facebook. She looks like she is of the Asian origin (possibly China) and is living in the USA. I have no idea who she is and have no mutual friends with her. Why do people do this? :confused:

Probably a bot, check the status updates and if there's nothing but cringey cliché-ridden nonsense with nothing at all personal in them then chances are it's some sad cúnt's idea of programming practise... :p

Actually seeing that it's an American girl it probably won't be a bot if her status updates look like that... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Probably a bot, check the status updates and if there's nothing but cringey cliché-ridden nonsense with nothing at all personal in them then chances are it's some sad cúnt's idea of programming practise... :p

Actually seeing that it's an American girl it probably won't be a bot if her status updates look like that... :rolleyes:

I don't think it's a bot. She has statuses like the following:
    I am never been loved. I also never had a first love. I don't know if true love exist. But the good thing is, i was never been hurt by love.

><
    Can a man love a woman without intercourse? I wish to find that man.

Yeah, good luck with that. :pac:

She updates her profile picture a lot it seems.

Actually, it appears she is from the Philippines, or at least lives there.

I don't think it's a bot. She has statuses like the following:

Yeah, good luck with that. :pac:

She updates her profile picture a lot it seems.

I would swiftly reject that friend request... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I always accept friend requests. :pac: I'll delete her in a few weeks when she won't notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

In the last few days I've deleted about 30 people and lots of pictures off Facebook before College :P

• Advertisement

I always accept friend requests. :pac: I'll delete her in a few weeks when she won't notice.

I never do tbh, all the bullshít just makes me cynical :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

You'd really have to feel bad for Wexford... :(

Was kind of expecting it to happen but not by any more than 10 or 11 points :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Huell wrote: »
    kanye gets such a hard time, he is a musical genius

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

HugsiePie wrote: »
    TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

:pac:
    Hurry up with my damn croissants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

You'd really have to feel bad for Wexford... :(

Next year, just wait and see ;)

• Advertisement

Aspiring wrote: »

You know that's bullshít :pac:

Were you at it? I considered heading up as a neutral, thank f*ck I didn't, two absolutely brutal games, sounded like there was no atmosphere there either. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

You know that's bullshít :pac:

Were you at it? I considered heading up as a neutral, thank f*ck I didn't, two absolutely brutal games, sounded like there was no atmosphere there either. :(

The ability is there ;)

Nah no money for tickets :pac:

The ability is there ;)

Nah no money for tickets :pac:

Doubt it tbh :p

Just buy the under-16 tickets for a fiver, then if you don't get in just go and watch it in a pub :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I'm quite frankly ****ting results morning.
    I need 200 points for my main course and for my PLC back up, five passes.

So basically I can get into my plc with 25 points.

Keep listening too summertime sadness :)

Sometimes I have dreams about my life and they have always come true - I had a dream on Friday I got 200 points.
    Is that a good thing ?

I'm quite frankly ****ting results morning.
    I need 200 points for my main course and for my PLC back up, five passes.

So basically I can get into my plc with 25 points.

Keep listening too summertime sadness :)

Sometimes I have dreams about my life and they have always come true - I had a dream on Friday I got 200 points.
    Is that a good thing ?

You'll get 200 points grand, my brother's an absolute dope and did no study and got more than that :p

*if you get less than 200 points on the day please don't get offended by this post! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Every day I become less and less confident about my results, finally applied for SUSI today too:o

When are the results? Is it three Mondays away or three Wednesdays away?

When are the results? Is it three Mondays away or three Wednesdays away?

3 Wednesdays away :(
    Oh the joy

3 Wednesdays away :(
    Oh the joy

Now I'm nervous over it :(:p

I'm back from my holiday the day before results :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

I bet most people posting here will get 500+ :P

I bet most people posting here will get 500+ :P

no.

:p

Tipp for hurling, wexford for strawberries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

84803.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Just buy the under-16 tickets for a fiver, then if you don't get in just go and watch it in a pub :pac:

I know all the tricks for getting into GAA matches for either free or sweet f*ck all. The year Kilkenny v Galway went to a replay in the A-I final, they gave out these junior tickets which were like €10. Walked up to the turnstile with my friends, gave in a bunch of five tickets to be scanned with mine in the middle. All the tickets were scanned without even looking at them and we all walked through. Works every single time. I'd also like to point out I had a three week old beard and a banging hangover but still got in on a ticket designed for under-12's. :cool:

thelad95 wrote: »
    I know all the tricks for getting into GAA matches for either free or sweet f*ck all. The year Kilkenny v Galway went to a replay in the A-I final, they gave out these junior tickets which were like €10. Walked up to the turnstile with my friends, gave in a bunch of five tickets to be scanned with mine in the middle. All the tickets were scanned without even looking at them and we all walked through. Works every single time. I'd also like to point out I had a three week old beard and a banging hangover but still got in on a ticket designed for under-12's. :cool:

To an All Ireland bloody final. :p

If you said that on the GAA forum you'd be murdered, they seem to think that anyone who goes to an AI final who isn't themselves is a bandwagoner :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

To an All Ireland bloody final. :p

If you said that on the GAA forum you'd be murdered, they seem to think that anyone who goes to an AI final who isn't themselves is a bandwagoner :rolleyes:

In fairness there are a lot of bandwagoners who go to All-Irelands. they usually come in the form of drunk 16 year old girls on hill 16 who are watching their first match of the year and/or gobsh*tes who fly home from Australia or Dubai who haven't seen a hurling game in years but all of a sudden find the money to ''come home for the hurling''.

Tickets for the final are the same price no matter what age you are :confused:

Tbf its a serious session though, shur I went to that replay with out a ticket

Anyone else use to have braces ?
    I got them off 3 years ago and on the back I my front 4 teeth top and bottom I have brackets to keep them straight for life.
    It's very annoying and they will never come off!

• Advertisement

thelad95 wrote: »
    In fairness there are a lot of bandwagoners who go to All-Irelands. they usually come in the form of drunk 16 year old girls on hill 16 who are watching their first match of the year and/or gobsh*tes who fly home from Australia or Dubai who haven't seen a hurling game in years but all of a sudden find the money to ''come home for the hurling''.

Well yeah, there's them, they're definitely bandwagoners :p There's some absolute gobshítes on the GAA forum though that act as if you're the most audacious fúcker ever for looking for 2 AI final tickets even though you've only went to 3 league games and attended all games from the provincial semi-final onwards... :rolleyes:

Bandwagoners are what makes the games as good as they are though, without them there'd be feck all at the finals. There were only like 25000 at the All-Ireland QF last year for example when there were 4 teams involved, about 2000 of which were from Clare, and they still got allocated 30000-ish tickets for the final.. :rolleyes:

D'you know what I hate as well? 3 year olds at AI finals. What a bloody waste of a ticket. There were at least 30 in close proximity to us when we went up last year.. :mad:
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Tickets for the final are the same price no matter what age you are :confused:

Tbf its a serious session though, shur I went to that replay with out a ticket

They changed it for the replays :p

On a side note: The replay on the Saturday evening last year was at a better time than the first game, I think they should put more matches on that late in Croke Park :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement