Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Guys I completely ****ed up the signature on my cert after completing theory test...am I able to change the signature for my actual license/permit or is the same one used?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Guys I completely ****ed up the signature on my cert after completing theory test...am I able to change the signature for my actual license/permit or is the same one used?!?

Who cares? Be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Nobody looks at your signature. When driving, all they do is look for your age, name, address etc. When using it for ID on night's out, all they look at is your photo and age.

You're alright

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I didn't even know they put your signature on your learner's permit :pac: It should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

lads i forgot to put my calculator number on my drivers licence application... does that mean i fail?

• Advertisement

Huell wrote: »
    lads i forgot to put my calculator number on my drivers licence application... does that mean i fail?

You better ring up the Garda HQ and let them know asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

I'm pretty sure the only reason I come here anymore is in the hopes that a thread called "EXAMINERS REPORT THAT THIS YEAR NOBODY HAS FAILED MATHS!!!" or something along those lines will pop up one day :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

My name on my age card is wrong and although it pisses me off its never caused any problems, im sure nobody cares about a signature :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Badwulf wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the only reason I come here anymore is in the hopes that a thread called "EXAMINERS REPORT THAT THIS YEAR NOBODY HAS FAILED MATHS!!!" or something along those lines will pop up one day :pac:

Never will happen. Results have to be in line with the bell curve.

peekachoo wrote: »
    My name on my age card is wrong and although it pisses me off its never caused any problems, im sure nobody cares about a signature :P

Is your name raichoo on your age-card? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Mayo and Cork :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    Mayo and Cork :eek:

Cork are so bad at football.

What on earth was the keeper doing??? :pac:

peekachoo wrote: »

Is it just missing the e or is it a completely different name like Stanley or something? :P

Cork are so bad at football.

What on earth was the keeper doing??? :pac:

I thought we had a goal :( I'd say it'll be a close game :P

Why are these games played in Croke Park? The place seems dead.

thelad95 wrote: »
    Why are these games played in Croke Park? The place seems dead.

Because the GAA fecking love the place. Should have been played in Offaly or Kilkenny really, Croke Park is shocking when it's half empty.

I'll be so gutted if Mayo lose tbh :rolleyes:

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    I'll be so gutted if Mayo lose tbh :rolleyes:

It's better to lost to Cork than Kerry ;):p
    Macavity. wrote: »
    "Trying to pull his pants down, typical Cork man."

- My Dad

:D

Because the GAA fecking love the place. Should have been played in Offaly or Kilkenny really, Croke Park is shocking when it's half empty.

Apparently when Pairc Ui Chaoimh and Belfast are redeveloped they will get one QF each. But knowing the GAA, if there was a Kerry-Galway QF, they would make them travel to Belfast!

"Trying to pull his pants down, typical Cork man."

- My Dad

My nan goes "the dirty rotten bastard" :pac:

• Advertisement

thelad95 wrote: »
    Apparently when Pairc Ui Chaoimh and Belfast are redeveloped they will get one QF each. But knowing the GAA, if there was a Kerry-Galway QF, they would make them travel to Belfast!

Wouldn't surprise me! Or they wouldn't let Cork or Antrim play QF matches in Pairc Uí Chaoimh or Casement Park in the interest of fairness because it'd be their home ground, even though Dublin's footballers probably haven't played a championship game outside Dublin in ten years.. :rolleyes:

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Never will happen. Results have to be in line with the bell curve.

Daddy, whats "The Bell Curve"? :/ (srs tho)

Normal distribution.

See how I remembered that shit? :D

The marking scheme is manipulated in a way that most people will get Cs, and fewest people will get As/Fs/NGs.

That's it yeah? :pac:

The marking scheme is manipulated in a way that most people will get Cs, and fewest people will get As/Fs/NGs.

That's it yeah? :pac:

Pretty much. Their can be a slight difference between years but usually it's roughly the same percentage get each grade year in year out.

Missed two goal opportunities in ~7 minutes :rolleyes:

Cork should be in their away strip.

I hate the way all GAA teams have white shorts. In soccer, there is a specific rule stating two teams in one match cannot wear the same colour shorts yet in GAA, 99% of sides have white shorts.

Well this is gone to shít.

Found out 9.4 percent of people failed maths last year, scary shizz :(((

• Advertisement

Found out 9.4 percent of people failed maths last year, scary shizz :(((

Think of 10 people in your class. Are you better than one of them? :p That's what I do to make myself fell better when I think I won't do well, because most of my class are retarded :rolleyes: :pac:

I know it's not necessarily accurate.. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement