Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    image.jpg

Get that thing away from me. The image of Brendan Gleeson eating that disgusting pink cake still makes me shudder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Kayleigh.. wrote: »
    image.jpg

What tv show is that? I remember watching it but can't recall which show is it

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    What tv show is that? I remember watching it but can't recall which show is it

Caca fúckin' Milis.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

I used to think I was hot shizz being 6'4 tall then when I went to artic monkeys concert in Dublin I was surrounded by dudes taller than me, it felt horrible :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Badwulf wrote: »
    I used to think I was hot shizz being 6'4 tall then when I went to artic monkeys concert in Dublin I was surrounded by dudes taller than me, it felt horrible :/

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

6'4 master race,dont worry lad anyone taller than that us is just a freak :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Results day is grand.

Offers day is another thing altogether....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Just remember even if the results don't go your way, remember this quote from Robert Frost:

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

Macavity. wrote: »
    It gets better and better.

What the f*ck is a schizoopreniac? :pac:

Macavity. wrote: »
    If Scooby Doo had schizophrenia? (I know, that was poor)

She seems completely wack, I'm impressed with how biblical some of her comments sound though.

Please ask her for her views on abortion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Ok this is driving me crazy I've spent ages looking through boards for it.. A few weeks ago someone posted a link on this to another thread on boards and I can't remember what it was called but I really want to read it again. It had lots of scary posts in it of things that happened people.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Ok this is driving me crazy I've spent ages looking through boards for it.. A few weeks ago someone posted a link on this to another thread on boards and I can't remember what it was called but I really want to read it again. It had lots of scary posts in it of things that happened people.. :pac:

Would it be the creepy/unnerving thread in AH?

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Would it be the creepy/unnerving thread in AH?

YES Thank You :D:D:D:D

I'll send you my favourite ;)

Here you go!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That face :(:(:(:(

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That face :(:(:(:(

It nearly killed me.

It nearly killed me.

I wouldn't mind but I read the first few words and closed it out of fear and then decided to click the link and read it again and then THAT happens :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Thanks guys, not like I wanted to sleep tonight or anything :pac:

I'm still scared from that face :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭yoajing

It's like half one in the morning. Someone's trying to kill me here. Literally had to recuperate for like a solid 2 minutes. Thanks man thanks

So this has been bothering me a while but I put a load of "Isopon" on my "Batmobile" project for Engineering and its like completly covered the metal of the whole body so you cant see it now, will I lose many marks for this? I spray painted it black so it looks like a batmobile its just, well you cant see the metal body if you get me

So this has been bothering me a while but I put a load of "Isopon" on my "Batmobile" project for Engineering and its like completly covered the metal of the whole body so you cant see it now, will I lose many marks for this? I spray painted it black so it looks like a batmobile its just, well you cant see the metal body if you get me

You'll find out next week ;)

Look up the marks breakdown for the practical section of Engineerinf, then see how many marks go for aesthetics. I didn't do engineering, but I did technology, and we were told that if anything was handed up at all that looked like effort was put in to make you'd get in-and-around half marks in each section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

I hate pigeons

You'll find out next week ;)

Look up the marks breakdown for the practical section of Engineerinf, then see how many marks go for aesthetics. I didn't do engineering, but I did technology, and we were told that if anything was handed up at all that looked like effort was put in to make you'd get in-and-around half marks in each section.

I've seen the break down and they don't mention anything about isopon or filler :( Anyone here know the marking better than me and my pea sized chimp brain? :pac:

After an hour of reading the creepy/unnerving thread I am even more terrified than I was after the face incident :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Aspiring wrote: »

Stopped believing the story after reading the first line:
    My house has always been where all my friends hang out.

If you've time to write that much nonsense on Reddit, FOUR times, you don't have any friends. :p

maybe it was a mock-Netflix app he had made just for this elaborate prank on me. It was definitely something he was capable of.

Andy must have even more time on his hands than the OP, and some fantastic computer skills to go with it. :p
    I had no clue where to start. If I came right out with it he'd just laugh. There's no right away to say it.

This plot is made of straw.

• Advertisement

Fuck you Aspiring, this is too much facepalm to handle :pac:

It doesn't surprise me that there are people on Reddit who believe this...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement