Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Lads I figured out why lads say pussy to mean vagina

8e388a03b50e1cdca9ada8bc5132f938.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Few suggestions for the LC awards:

Most drunk on boards (I nominate aleatorio)

Most worried about failing the LC (I nominate onethreefive..I think that's the name right?)

Most posts on boards LC forum in shortest period of time (I nominate hotfail)

Most random/crazy/creeps me out sometimes (I nominate Kayleigh ;D )

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭yoajing

Seriously had a heart attack when I saw this. Was like, "what the heck is that!?" Turns out to be just a bunch of cats ugh. Really need to stop visiting the creepy/unnerving thread. Gives me the heeby jeebies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Same :( I'm really curious about how I did in Irish even though I won't be counting it :pac:

I didn't plan on counting Irish but I think I might have to cause I fúcked up English :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Back again! Good to see yas haven't changed the locks. I see the OT is as in topic as ever.. My attitude is pretty 'duck it, ill end up somewhere' anyone who worries at this stage is wasting time that could be spent cuddling with kittens or sleeping or attempting to woo the opposite sex (or same sex)
    And btw.. Why have you all slightly changed your names..? Think I've seen 3 of yas!

• Advertisement

LoveLamps wrote: »
    Back again! Good to see yas haven't changed the locks. I see the OT is as in topic as ever.. My attitude is pretty 'duck it, ill end up somewhere' anyone who worries at this stage is wasting time that could be spent cuddling with kittens or sleeping or attempting to woo the opposite sex (or same sex)
    And btw.. Why have you all slightly changed your names..? Think I've seen 3 of yas!

Can you guess who I used to be

>.>
    <.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Well I reregged (for the second time) because someone found me that I know in real life... Or I think they did anyway.

How do we do awards nominations so Hugsie? You've experience :p

Throw em off the scent.. Nice
    Is peeks still around? Her snapchats are funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Most worried about failing the LC (I nominate onethreefive..I think that's the name right?)

This may be my proudest moment. :o

So have you all been here since the LC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

I remember there being a "Most likely to get 625" award before. It doesn't make all that much sense though, because it's awarded after we get our results. I suppose it's just a general academic award really. :P

What about 'person who you think is the best looking even though you've never seen their face" ? Got a ring to it

This could be fun! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

What about 'person who you think is the best looking even though you've never seen their face" ? Got a ring to it

me, duh

How do we do awards nominations so Hugsie? You've experience :p

Nominate 2 hosts

They run thw whoe show

People suggest awards-you pick a handful, set up a nomination thread where you list off the awards, people copy and paste the list and nominate a person who they think should get the award. Then at a certain date close nominations and open a new thread for each award with an anonymous secret poll where you list the nominees for that award. Make sure its secret that way only mods/the person who opened the thead (the host) can see the results

Count votes, open a new AWARDS NIGHT THREAD

Make badges for the winners, announce who came 3rd, 2nd and the winner in each category. (omeone needs to make the badges btw, that can be a handful) have banter in that awards thread, hold it like an actual award ceremony.

First name your award ceremony-we had THE BLOWIES cause the line Itsnot who you know, its who you blow kept coming up in our convos on here, Cand H have THE JIZZLERS cause of an old troll account called the Jizzler, etc

I saw we have a "Best moderator" award, and let randy and spurious fight it out to the death. :p

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Nominate 2 hosts

They run thw whoe show

People suggest awards-you pick a handful, set up a nomination thread where you list off the awards, people copy and paste the list and nominate a person who they think should get the award. Then at a certain date close nominations and open a new thread for each award with an anonymous secret poll where you list the nominees for that award. Make sure its secret that way only mods/the person who opened the thead (the host) can see the results

Count votes, open a new AWARDS NIGHT THREAD

Make badges for the winners, announce who came 3rd, 2nd and the winner in each category. (omeone needs to make the badges btw, that can be a handful) have banter in that awards thread, hold it like an actual award ceremony.

First name your award ceremony-we had THE BLOWIES cause the line Itsnot who you know, its who you blow kept coming up in our convos on here, Cand H have THE JIZZLERS cause of an old troll account called the Jizzler, etc

Wait, why do you bother asking for nominations if people are just going to tell you who they're voting for in the nominations thread?

YOU WERE PART OF HE '13 CROWD

WHO ARE YOU MYSTERIOUS BEING
    Nope :p

I'm just a masterful lurker who's been part of this year's leaving cert crowd since the start of 5th year, and yet in that time, has made only a handful of posts.

Forever watching...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Maybe you nominate a few people, or people forget about a certain person until someone mentions them.....I know all the usuals were being nominated for the LC lifetime award until someone mentioned Randy and then Randy was nominated numerous times following that

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85939538

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86036312

Ah, the memories of it last year :P

Maybe you nominate a few people, or people forget about a certain person until someone mentions them.....I know all the usuals were being nominated for the LC lifetime award until someone mentioned Randy and then Randy was nominated numerous times following that

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85939538-nominations '13

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86036312-procrastinator vote thread

Oh I get it now.

So we'll come up with categories in here? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

Our princepal opens and checks our results before bringing us into her room, this has happened for three years now, is she aloud to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sammydev

Badwulf wrote: »
    Our princepal opens and checks our results before bringing us into her room, this has happened for three years now, is she aloud to do that?

Same thing happenes at my school she brings you in and calulates your points for you, I prefer to get them by myself...

sammydev wrote: »
    Same thing happenes at my school she brings you in and calulates your points for you, I prefer to get them by myself...

A choice would be fairer, although some people really really go nuts over figuring out their points so I can understand why she does that.

Best Hugsiepie......;)

I'll start a thread there now asking for category suggestions actually... :p Do I have your permission to use the '13 nominations thread as an example to everyone else? :rolleyes: :pac:

I'll start a thread there now asking for category suggestions actually... :p Do I have your permission to use the '13 nominations thread as an example to everyone else? :rolleyes: :pac:

This is the internet

Theres no such thing as permission

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sammydev

A choice would be fairer, although some people really really go nuts over figuring out their points so I can understand why she does that.

Yeah I would prefer and go find a corner by myselfso I can processmy own results before other people's like other people have said here...

This is the internet

Theres no such thing as permission

That's a yes then? :pac:

Why would you need my permission :p

Go go go

Its on the internet like, it doesnt beong to me :rolleyes:

People get mad on the internet Hugsie.

Lucky for us you're not a psycho, just a pervert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

I need to fix my sleeping pattern, for reals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I think I know who Hotfail is on Facebook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement