Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

9 hours!!!! Du du duh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

9 hours!!!! Du du duh

HAhaa

I feel happy after seeing that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Phte

So, results today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

Hello friends,
    Long time no type.As I sit here alone there is nothing specific going through my head. But tomorrow is big day.Picture this.Its 10 am in working class Dublin. Bingo winged school girls anxiously dripping with sweat.They are handed their results.Looks of despair destroy the face of the room.They nod.They cry.And they leave. Desperation.
    Now it's 10pm.Cheap perfume.Naggin strapped.Fishy flaps and hungry wenches invade the cobbled streets of Dublin.This is my time to shine.
    It's a war zone out there and I'm willing to enter land no man has been before.
    It's destiny. My pork sword shall be sharpened and the fattys shall be slayed.No whale shall be spared and no brother left behind.This is it.This is the moment.Prepare.Stay safe guys and good luck,
    My final ever message,
    Striving.
    X

• Advertisement

I saw this in another leaving cert thread on here.
    Great quote
    Again, best of luck all with ye're results. Hope all works out, if it doesn't, remember what's for you won't pass you by! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Hello friends,
    Long time no type.As I sit here alone there is nothing specific going through my head. But tomorrow is big day.Picture this.Its 10 am in working class Dublin. Bingo winged school girls anxiously dripping with sweat.They are handed their results.Looks of despair destroy the face of the room.They nod.They cry.And they leave. Desperation.
    Now it's 10pm.Cheap perfume.Naggin strapped.Fishy flaps and hungry wenches invade the cobbled streets of Dublin.This is my time to shine.
    It's destiny. My pork sword shall be sharpened and the fattys shall be slayed.No whale shall be spared and no brother left behind.This is it.This is the moment.Prepare.Stay safe guys and good luck,
    My final ever message,
    Striving.
    X
    Youe nominated for an award btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

He has a "final ever message" nearly every week! :P

Hello friends,
    My final ever message,
    Striving.
    X

Oh Striving, that was beautiful :')

8 hours, 33 minutes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE I HOPE YE DONT MESS UP AS MUCH AS I DID LAST YEAR :)

peekachoo wrote: »
    GOODNIGHT EVERYONE I HOPE YE DONT MESS UP AS MUCH AS I DID LAST YEAR :)

Good luck Peeks :) Hopefully it won't be a third year in here for you :pac:

If I have to repeat I'll probaly end up with liver poisoning tomorrow tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

If I have to repeat I'll probaly end up with liver poisoning tomorrow tonight.

If I do really badly or really well the outcome will be the same. Liver loses both ways.

Aspiring wrote: »
    If I do really badly or really well the outcome will be the same. Liver loses both ways.

The liver doesn't get a choice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Good luck guys

Good luck tomorrow everyone! It's like what the philosopher Tze Pung used to say - "school is not about the results you achieve, rather the friendships you have when you leave".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Macavity. wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow everyone! It's like what the philosopher Tze Pung used to say - "school is not about the results you achieve, rather the friendships you have when you leave".

Wow that rhymes...gonna be my twitter bio now thanks x

Macavity. wrote: »

Or in the wise words of Sasha Grey - "I'd like to think of myself as somebody who has a voice for liberating female sexuality."

No it's not relevant, I just find the irony hilarious.

Wow that rhymes...gonna be my twitter bio now thanks x

"The man who mocks others, mocks himself." -Tze Pung (from his book entitled I'm not a real person)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Good luck tomorrow lads! Blur your vision with alcohol and shift a rotter either way! And for those going for business courses.. Hope yas do ****e! No offense

Imagine opening up your results A1it world be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭miissjuly

May the luck of the irish be with you all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Methought I heard a voice cry 'sleep no more'
    Leaving cert results anxiety does murder sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Hi everyone, I think I privately resolved to myself tomorrow last year to say some words to you all tonight. As someone who wasn't too thrilled with how his LC went in the end but also managed to get on with it and live his life, I feel compelled to offer you the following words of Thomas Pynchon - at least those of whom who (regardless of whether or not your results go as you hope they do) are unsure as to whether or not they should let out exclamations of joy or wallow in self-pity when the suitable moments arrive - 'keep cool but care.' Never before will your future have been dictated as simply as it will have been when you get around to reading this post, but it's definitely not the end of your life. If everything goes well for you, I'm thrilled for you. If not, there are other roads; some of them winding, long, filled with obstacles and strange vehicles of colours and shapes you may never have encountered before, but it is still possible to travel them and end up where you want to be. Take it from me.

Good luck.

Anyone else still up ?

Can't sleep!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Anyone else still up ?

Can't sleep!'

Same here! Im too excited haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

I should've slept :pac:

Anyone else still up ?

Can't sleep!'

Decided to watch Shawshank instead of going to sleep.. In one scene a guy gets his exam results with a C average and I started to get really nervous about the results :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Is it a bad thing that I slept fine? :(

Why am I so calm, god damn it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement