Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

aleatorio wrote: »
    Im assuming they are too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm stacef4ce :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Can anyone explain Educate.ie Sample 3 P1 Q7d ii to me? :) It's financial maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

Im assuming they are too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went to follow you and I was already following you.....:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Can anyone explain Educate.ie Sample 3 P1 Q7d ii to me? :) It's financial maths.

:o
    a0ifee wrote: »
    I went to follow you and I was already following you.....:o

Really? :pac:
    What a coincidence :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

:o

Thanks but I have that :P

I just don't get the question :o

• Advertisement

Oh right hahahah well Im too tired to look into it right now :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Basically, the instalments paid change from €3 billion to €2bn - thus the calculation must be adjusted. However the payments are still occurring 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years into the future - so inflation must still be accounted for.

The mistake most people will probably make with that is starting the €2bn from the same time period as the €3bn. Once you recall not to do so it's fairly easy to break the two parts up and add the end result.

You get your a and r values for each, use the total of a sequence formula for each, add the two, and voilà :)

MrAweesome wrote: »
    My twitter is ConorMusic1 :D:D

Followed ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Am I the only one without a twitter? D:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrAweesome

Twitter is where its all going on :P I use it for complaining 99% of the time :P

• Advertisement

Twitter is where its all going on :P I use it for complaining 99% of the time :P

Mines all just retweets and complaints :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

I was late arriving to Facebook from Bebo, and it'll be the same with Twitter :D

In fairness, the Bebo days can't be beaten.

Hotale.com wrote: »
    In fairness, the Bebo days can't be beaten.

Will you be my other half? xoxo

I miss Bebo :( I used to get happy when I was top of people friend list, I know sad haha

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

im pretty trigger happy with the rt button. also i wouldnt share your twitters on here if you dont want people you know to find your boards account

I was never on Bebo </3

I miss Bebo :( I used to get happy when I was top of people friend list, I know sad haha

Same! :pac: or the ridiculously pretentious skins for your page, and the standard copied quotes everyone had in their bios.. :p

I miss being 13!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

dont forget the video of a skyline drifting to dj cammy

LoveLamps wrote: »
    dont forget the video of a skyline drifting to dj cammy

Or "Ouch" by N-Dubz :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

LoveLamps wrote: »
    im pretty trigger happy with the rt button. also i wouldnt share your twitters on here if you dont want people you know to find your boards account

I've been around this forum long enough now sharing personal stuff here and there and I'm still ok :cool:

I remember you could draw pictures on someones page. And there used to be quizzes titled "Howw well doo yhoo nohh mee?" and the like. And you could share the love. Unlimited luv on valentines day. #neverforget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

he standard copied quotes everyone had in their bios.. :p

Ah yes:
    The struggle for world domination will be fought entirely between us, between Germans and Jews. All else is facade and illusion. Behind England stands Israel, and behind France, and behind the United States. Even when we have driven the Jew out of Germany, he remains our world enemy.

Simpler times.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

Or "Ouch" by N-Dubz :o

Garry Glitter-I'm the leader of the gang

Aspiring wrote: »
    I remember you could draw pictures on someones page. And there used to be quizzes titled "Howw well doo yhoo nohh mee?" and the like. And you could share the love. Unlimited luv on valentines day. #neverforget

Me and my friend used to share our 3 luvs everyday to each other to make it look like people cared about us...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Markmurphy47

So I left geography study off during the year because I thought hey **** it, its geography, go in, draw a graph or two, write about some rocks, and hey presto heres your A1... obviously this is not the case... now im going to try to fit learninh around 65 page and a half essays in 5 days! No bother! :/

The bebo days were fun :) followed by the farmville days!

Just remembered something else. For music they liked (remember in the description) most of my friends had "rap dance rave nd trance". Also for some reason for a few months every girl seemed to have the words of that Rihanna song Starstruck in their description, status whatever it was. They cited it as "grooove slamm workk ihh backk filter dahh baybee bump dahh trackk".

Maybe this was just where I live :D I wish we could see everybody's old Bebo pages, would be gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

So I left geography study off during the year because I thought hey **** it, its geography, go in, draw a graph or two, write about some rocks, and hey presto heres your A1... obviously this is not the case... now im going to try to fit learninh around 65 page and a half essays in 5 days! No bother! :/
    Go on son! Give it socks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TheBoss11

Anyone have any heany notes they might like to share? Iv done Dickinson and kinsella but can't do heany!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement