Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

So I left geography study off during the year because I thought hey **** it, its geography, go in, draw a graph or two, write about some rocks, and hey presto heres your A1... obviously this is not the case... now im going to try to fit learninh around 65 page and a half essays in 5 days! No bother! :/

Mark you are quite rebellious. Thank you for sharing your struggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Football fans might appreciate this:

http://archive.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4957197631

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Jesus, I remember bebo. You'd leave the 'luv' on some young wans page and say 'This is for u bbz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

And then she would proceed to reply 'Thanks x'.

Forever alone :(

thelad95 wrote: »
    Jesus, I remember bebo. You'd leave the 'luv' on some young wans page and say 'This is for u bbz xxxxxxx'

And then she would proceed to reply 'Thanks x'.

Forever alone :(

You've summed it up so well! :pac:

Hotale.com wrote: »

"also liek 2 go 2 the gym everyday and keep toned up"

This wins the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrAweesome

I used to have like polls on my page, and people answered to see how well they knew me hahaha

To get to your old page do you need to know the profile code or what? Searching doesn't seem to work.

Aspiring wrote: »
    To get to your old page do you need to know the profile code or what? Searching doesn't seem to work.

I Think you can search by email...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I used to make skins and I genuinely, genuinely thought I was THE shìt.
    Actually no I was class. :cool: :P

The two people who invented Bebo are genuises. They sold it for 850m, bought it back for 1m. Talk about the cats that got the cream!

• Advertisement

Christ, I found my page. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ejayy

bebo... best thing eva xox

Cringe?

How?

actually how do i find my page?? I went to try there but it said bebo was under maintenance!

ejayy wrote: »
    actually how do i find my page?? I went to try there but it said bebo was under maintenance!

They're revamping the whole site, I think you can just skip the warning?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrAweesome

I can't find my either! I still have emails from bebo but says the page is gone :(

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Cringe?

Yes..

To find yours: google your name with bebo after it.

Some people's pages don't come up.

Yeah mines not coming up :P ant remember what my name is on it :P It was defo cringe had my boyfriends name in it too :P :L

Thank god mine's deleted, I think I'd go mental if I saw some of the idiocy I posted in it...

• Advertisement

I can't find mine.

But I found my old twitter account from 2009. I wish I didn't. :o

Reading mine I'm actually getting some strong feels. There's some things on my page I didn't even notice back then and now I realise their significance. There's pics on here of relatives that have died, pictures I never even knew existed. Girls I only realise now probably liked me, judging by my comments. Friends I have lost, my whole circle of friends has changed since then. I have changed so, so much in many ways :D Would love to go back and do all of that again though tbh! :)

Strong, strong feels :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I deleted my bebo. I'm trying to delete everything from before 2012, I got around to deleting bebo, old boards account and a few other accounts. I was too childish.

Some of them go away but not all :(
    Basically, the instalments paid change from €3 billion to €2bn - thus the calculation must be adjusted. However the payments are still occurring 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years into the future - so inflation must still be accounted for.

The mistake most people will probably make with that is starting the €2bn from the same time period as the €3bn. Once you recall not to do so it's fairly easy to break the two parts up and add the end result.

You get your a and r values for each, use the total of a sequence formula for each, add the two, and voilà :)

That's kinda how I understood it.

But, I read the question and wrote this in the solutions.

Am I going crazy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Limitless is on and not over til 12, then law abiding citizen is on til 2 hmmmmm

I'd be wary of some of the educate.ie maths solutions. They seem to skip a lot of steps to fit them onto their slides but it has left me dumbfounded on more than one occasion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Poliana.xo

missed all the bebo talk, great times :pac: my account is long gone, and I'm glad.. MSN was just as good though :pac:

LoveLamps wrote: »
    Limitless is on and not over til 12, then law abiding citizen is on til 2 hmmmmm

Law Abiding Citizen is some film! :D

Poliana.xo wrote: »
    missed all the bebo talk, great times :pac: my account is long gone, and I'm glad.. MSN was just as good though :pac:

MSN was better! The absolute best! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

peekachoo wrote: »
    MSN was better! The absolute best! :D

Oh god..memories..

• Advertisement

MSN actually was class. You could save emoticons and animations then use them. Some craic was had in group chats too, good times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement