Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Is he that young fella into the drifting?
    Haven't been on juicebox in yonks, so I probably didn't see it.

I do like diesel meself, fill it with green ;)

Yeah thurles is supposed to be full of diesels, lad I know does be giving out stink about them and all the black smoke from them :pac:

Love a 535d e39 m5, big sow of a yoke :P

Yeah he's mad into it hes in prodrift and he's only 14 I think :) I don't go on it much myself, it's nice seeing some of the local cars on it though :p
    haha keep that hush hush lad. :p I wouldn't mind if some of them had a bit of originality, cb aerials, huge sun visors and lowered to the balls is not cool like :p a phase 1 306 d-turbo would be nice :)
    awh yeah they're nice especially in a deep blue :) Vectra SRI is the way forward :p

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Striving470

How would you advise full out effective cram in comparative for the next couple of days? Got 60/70 in mocks...but was too long and havnt studied it since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

How would you advise full out effective cram in comparative for the next couple of days? Got 60/70 in mocks...but was too long and havnt studied it since.

Flick through all the texts and get key moments and just have a general idea what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Saxo wrote: »
    Yeah he's mad into it hes in prodrift and he's only 14 I think :) I don't go on it much myself, it's nice seeing some of the local cars on it though :p
    haha keep that hush hush lad. :p I wouldn't mind if some of them had a bit of originality, cb aerials, huge sun visors and lowered to the balls is not cool like :p a phase 1 306 d-turbo would be nice :)
    awh yeah they're nice especially in a deep blue :) Vectra SRI is the way forward :p

Couldn't bate the d-turbo :cool:

Deep blue is the only for them.
    If your goin open/vauxhaul, it has to be a manta or cavalier :P

Volvo 240 is some bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

Hello, I'm wondering what do yas think will come up on Business HL paper ? Really stressing about it :(

• Advertisement

Hello, I'm wondering what do yas think will come up on Business HL paper ? Really stressing about it :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193630

Take a look there. :)

Couldn't bate the d-turbo :cool:

Deep blue is the only for them.
    If your goin open/vauxhaul, it has to be a manta or cavalier :P

Volvo 240 is some bus

Ever see a punto hgt? :p ah manta's would be rare enough now :) a corsa with a redtop engine would be fair fun :p

I did a grind yesterday...study unit 1,3,4,5...and 2 if you have time.
    Make sure you're ok with the accounting aspect eg debt equity ratios/break even etc. Also,for abq... State,explain,quote and evaluate(could have left something out here)...
    Avoid unit 6 and 7 if your struggling. Peace my friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭HauntedGhost

I did a grind yesterday...study unit 1,3,4,5...and 2 if you have time.
    Make sure you're ok with the accounting aspect eg debt equity ratios/break even etc. Also,for abq... State,explain,quote and evaluate(could have left something out here)...
    Avoid unit 6 and 7 if your struggling. Peace my friend!

Thank you :) I have avoided the accountancy questions up till now, should i look over them or just avoid them? I know they can be easy marks but since i haven't really done many? I'll Probably do question 1,3, and 4 but dunno after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Whats question 9 again?

Apparently it used to be very easy to do well in but too many people were doing well in it so now we have that precise markin scheme that fecks it up. And I did a dodgy enough project, most of it was just pictures off the internet, didn't even put in any of my own :P

The course is different this year though isn't it?

Question 9 is the scientific explanation of totally random topics. Course didn't change for me, but yeah, its changing this year. My project was class, spent ages on it to avoid studying, and had to "go get pictures" about a million times during the year! Was just over 100 pages by the end if it :/ and its only worth 35 marks.... Crazy

• Advertisement

Thank you :) I have avoided the accountancy questions up till now, should i look over them or just avoid them? I know they can be easy marks but since i haven't really done many? I'll Probably do question 1,3, and 4 but dunno after that.

Definitely know your accounting...good luck :)

Ever see a punto hgt? :p ah manta's would be rare enough now :) a corsa with a redtop engine would be fair fun :p

I wouldn't go near a punto :pac:

Know of a lad that had a nova with a 2L red top in it, got a spin in it one day, absolute rocket of a yoke!

Watchin the news by any chance? Giving out about lads doin rings on the road and fish tailing, saying its wicked dangerous as there "goin around the road at ferocious speed" :pac:
    Question 9 is the scientific explanation of totally random topics. Course didn't change for me, but yeah, its changing this year. My project was class, spent ages on it to avoid studying, and had to "go get pictures" about a million times during the year! Was just over 100 pages by the end if it :/ and its only worth 35 marks.... Crazy

Grassland silage and livestock were the handy questions. Soil can be alright aswell. And the experiments.. we got the worm one :D

Question 1 is worth more marks aswell? And one of the questions in it was how to conrol rats :P

I wouldn't go near a punto :pac:

Know of a lad that had a nova with a 2L red top in it, got a spin in it one day, absolute rocket of a yoke!

Watchin the news by any chance? Giving out about lads doin rings on the road and fish tailing, saying its wicked dangerous as there "goin around the road at ferocious speed" :pac:

not even with a 1.8 engine? :D
    there's a fair few nova's flyin around down the waterford direction, such an aggresive look to them :) the fools on the news know nothing, make everything 100x worse than it is. :p they did some serious giving out about the Lakes too you'd be sick of listening to them :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Grassland silage and livestock were the handy questions. Soil can be alright aswell. And the experiments.. we got the worm one :D

Question 1 is worth more marks aswell? And one of the questions in it was how to conrol rats :P

The worm one is super easy, just hoping we don't get a nutrient rest one this year, or bacterial quality of milk... Yeah experiments, genetics, soil and question one aren't too bad. Id love a question on barley or machinery this year.... I can always hope anyway!

not even with a 1.8 engine? :D
    there's a fair few nova's flyin around down the waterford direction, such an aggresive look to them :) the fools on the news know nothing, make everything 100x worse than it is. :p they did some serious giving out about the Lakes too you'd be sick of listening to them :p

Nope :P

Havnt seen to many of them around tbh, but then again when I don't have my own yoke I don't get to see too much :(

Ah stop they'd do your head in, and there not doing anyone any harm. Roads around here were completely blackened from lads on the way down :pac:
    Were you down there yourself?
    The worm one is super easy, just hoping we don't get a nutrient rest one this year, or bacterial quality of milk... Yeah experiments, genetics, soil and question one aren't too bad. Id love a question on barley or machinery this year.... I can always hope anyway!

We didn't even look at genetics :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Stopping doing work now and going watching whatever film is on tv3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

I cant leave ye for an hour without ye terrorising the youngins :rolleyes: Also slightly disturbed by hugsies promiscuity :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Reventon93 wrote: »
    I cant leave ye for an hour without ye terrorising the youngins :rolleyes: Also slightly disturbed by hugsies promiscuity :o

HA

You shouldve een me here this time last year man ;)

I was some slút :P

HugsiePie wrote: »
    HA

You shouldve een me here this time last year man ;)

I was some slút :P

You seem quite strange. :p

Hotale.com wrote: »

Aww shux

You flatter me :D

• Advertisement

Go back to your zimmerframe old man

She definutely is :D

Had my name and what I looked like before I even got to know her :eek: Id be weary! I think shes an undercover fbi agent :pac:

And dan, 20/21 isnt old :D

Had my name and what I looked like before I even got to know her :eek: Id be weary! I think shes an umdercover fbi agent :pac:

*puts on ignore list*

Had my name and what I looked like before I even got to know her :eek: Id be weary! I think shes an undercover fbi agent :pac:

SHUP MAN

Youll blow my cover!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

And its the CIA

*puts on ignore list*

Good man! (I presume :o)

Your almost 3 years older than me, and im finished school with a year so.... :P

keep_calm_and_hug_a_fbi_agent_business_card-rce52f62765394138af92e667b2dd135e_i579u_8byvr_324.jpg

:)

Your almost 3 years older than me, and im finished school with a year so.... :P

Pfft :rolleyes:

Good man! (I presume :o)

He is

Goes to school in Cork

Wants to do Computer Science in UCC

2nd choice is Software development in CIT

Does Technolgy, Geography, Chemistry, Maths and English, OL French and Irish

Plays guitar

Liverpool fan

Father has not got a full set of teeth

Very good at English

500 points in the mocks, aiming for 450 in the real thing.

Fan of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and No Doubt, Eifell 65

Finds Gwen Stefanni attractive

Fan of GoT (both books/tv show...read first book in June last year)

Ill update later

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    He is

Goes to school in Cork

Wants to do Computer Science in UCC

2nd choice is Software development in CIT

Does Technolgy

Got 92% in his English mock

Ill update later

Jesus fúcking Christ.