Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2014 OT v2.0 - Official Bitch & Moan thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Is repeating that bad? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

HugsiePie wrote: »
    He is

Goes to school in Cork

Wants to do Computer Science in UCC

2nd choice is Software development in CIT

Does Technolgy, Geography, Chemistry, Maths and English, OL French and Irish

Plays guitar

Liverpool fan

Father has not got a full set of teeth

Very good at English, but got a C at JC level

500 points in the mocks, aiming for 450 in the real thing.

Fan of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and No Doubt, Eifell 65, Muse

Finds Gwen Stefanni attractive

Fan of GoT (both books/tv show...read first book in June last year)

Ill update later

How Im doin so far Hotale?

How Im doin so far Hotale?

Gwen Stefani is a babe. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Is repeating that bad? :p

Well .. am..
    no it actually isn't :P but i wont be doing it again! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Are you going for biomedical science? :D

I have posted here in ageeeeees!! :P Im going for it too! :D

Welcome back :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Welcome back :)

Thanks! :D
    I stayed away for so long and decide to come back 3 days before the LC :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Ya repeating actually wasn't bad and it went soooo fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

I wouldn't go back to school if I was payed

Father has not got a full set of teeth

Riveting stuff :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Pile of 50 Macbeth quotes learned, know them all perfectly

Can't recall them without a prompt for the life of me :(

Anyone got any tips for recalling quotes in the exam?

• Advertisement

aleatorio wrote: »

They'll come to you, well, they do for me, and you're a genius so you should be able to do it no bother :p

"The Queen, my lord, is dead" came to me in the exam, how the fúck that happened I do not know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Hotale, since your a liverpool man, who do you want us to get this summer? And fo you think Suarez will leave for Madrid?

They'll come to you, well, they do for me, and you're a genius so you should be able to do it no bother :p

"The Queen, my lord, is dead" came to me in the exam, how the fúck that happened I do not know.

Meh idk I always forget the important ones :pac:

I don't understand why everyone is calling me a genius lately :pac:

Reventon93 wrote: »
    Hotale, since your a liverpool man, who do you want us to get this summer? And fo you think Suarez will leave for Madrid?

Is everyone stalking my page? :pac:

I'd love us to get Shaqiri, Sanchez, Lovren, and make a sneaky bid for Eriksen on Deadline Day ;)

Don't think Suarez will leave, I reckon if he was going to Madrid they would want it sorted before the World Cup and they don't seem too interested atm, I reckon he'll stay this season but we'll need a repeat of last year's league performance at least and we'll have to make the QF of the Champions League to keep hold of him for the following season.

Is everyone stalking my page? :pac:

I'd love us to get Shaqiri, Sanchez, Lovren, and make a sneaky bid for Eriksen on Deadline Day ;)

Don't think Suarez will leave, I reckon if he was going to Madrid they would want it sorted before the World Cup and they don't seem too interested atm, I reckon he'll stay this season but we'll need a repeat of last year's league performance at least and we'll have to make the QF of the Champions League to keep hold of him for the following season.

I just know from hugsie :pac:

Tbh, I dont really care about certain players. I just want us to get another good CB, a LB since Flanagan is still pretty young, a CDM for when Gerrard retired in a few years and maybe a good striker to partner suarez. Basically we need our defense sorted. Thats why we lost the title :/

And I do t think he will either. Hes really comitted to Liverpool. And unlike Torres, he doesnt seem to want to go for the money. Madrid would have to make a serious offer for him to even consider leaving. Theres been rumours of us getting Benzema and 20 mil along with a 150 mil bid. Its crazy!

Meh idk I always forget the important ones :pac:

I don't understand why everyone is calling me a genius lately :pac:

I know this is sad sounding..

But what's your favourite quote in the play?

I love "'Ere we will eat our meal in fear, and sleep in the affliction of these terrible dreams that shake us nightly. Better be with the dead whom we, to gain our peace, have sent to peace" and "I go and it is done. The bell invites me. Hear it not Duncan for it is a knell ,that summons thee to heaven, or to hell."

I'm such a nerd :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I thought I knew no quotes whatsoever going into my mock they all come back under stress:P

I just know from hugsie :pac:

Tbh, I dont really care about certain players. I just want us to get another good CB, a LB since Flanagan is still pretty young, a CDM for when Gerrard retired in a few years and maybe a good striker to partner suarez. Basically we need our defense sorted. Thats why we lost the title :/

And I do t think he will either. Hes really comitted to Liverpool. And unlike Torres, he doesnt seem to want to go for the money. Madrid would have to make a serious offer for him to even consider leaving. Theres been rumours of us getting Benzema and 20 mil along with a 150 mil bid. Its crazy!

If Bale's worth 90m Suarez is worth 200m. :p I don't like Benzema at all.

Do you not think Sturridge is good enough to partner Suarez?

“Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No. This my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnating making the green one red.”

I know this is sad sounding..

But what's your favourite quote in the play?

I love "'Ere we will eat our meal in fear, and sleep in the affliction of these terrible dreams that shake us nightly. Better be with the dead whom we, to gain our peace, have sent to peace" and "I go and it is done. The bell invites me. Hear it not Duncan for it is a knell ,that summons thee to heaven, or to hell."

I'm such a nerd :o

I like that second one, don't know the first one :pac:
    I like the despair soliloquy from Act 5, cba typing it all out :pac:
    And tis safer to be that which we destroy than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Favourite quote for me is tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow soliloquy at the end.

I like that second one, don't know the first one :pac:
    I like the despair soliloquy from Act 5, cba typing it all out :pac:
    And tis safer to be that which we destroy than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy :o

Which one's the despair one? The "My way of life of fall'n into the sere" one?

Yeah I love that soliloquy too. I can recite it all of it, from "She should have died hereafter to..signifying nothing." But somehow I doubt I'll need it :P

Yeah, definitely. Especially with all the records he broke this year :D

I like Sturridge, I just dont think hes hit his stride yet. There were a good number of times that he could have gotten some really good goals. I think he just needs time to get used to how Liverpool play. I have no doubt that in time hell be a great player. He did get picked for the world cup, after all. So he cant be that bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Aspiring wrote: »
    Favourite quote for me is tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow soliloquy at the end.

Me too. Macbeth is actuallly such an amazing play Ive only started to appreciate it recently

Which one's the despair one? The "My way of life of fall'n into the sere" one?

'Out out brief candle, life is but a walking player that struts and frets his out upon the stage, and then is heard no more
    It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'

'Out out brief candle, life is but a walking player that struts and frets his out upon the stage, and then is heard no more
    It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'

*walking shadow, a poor player ;)

*walking shadow, a poor player ;)

It's late, leave me alone :pac:

Yeah, definitely. Especially with all the records he broke this year :D

I like Sturridge, I just dont think hes hit his stride yet. There were a good number of times that he could have gotten some really good goals. I think he just needs time to get used to how Liverpool play. I have no doubt that in time hell be a great player. He did get picked for the world cup, after all. So he cant be that bad :D

I think Sturridge is a god! He really has that natural arrogance that some strikers need :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

If David Luiz is worth 50m then Suarez must be worth over 1bn.

Looks like this Moreno fella is signed almost, hope he manages to adapt to the Premier League..

Lambert's signing is good too cos at least we now have a better Plan B than Iago Aspas.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement