If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV and AV AMP

Options
  • 15-05-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi
        am interested in updating my TV and Av Receiver . Could you give me a price for the Samsung UE40F6500 and the Denon AVRX2000 or the YAMAHA RXV 67 including delivery to Bray 

The Receiver is going to replace an  Onkyo that i bought from your goodselves a few years ago along with Mordaunt Short speakers , i'm assuming the speaker cables i already have will be ok for either of the abover receivers ?

Would appreciate any other recommendations you may have 

Thanks  Barsan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

barsan wrote: »
    Hi
        am interested in updating my TV and Av Receiver . Could you give me a price for the Samsung UE40F6500 and the Denon AVRX2000 or the YAMAHA RXV 67 including delivery to Bray 

The Receiver is going to replace an  Onkyo that i bought from your goodselves a few years ago along with Mordaunt Short speakers , i'm assuming the speaker cables i already have will be ok for either of the abover receivers ?

Would appreciate any other recommendations you may have 

Thanks  Barsan
    Barsan,

many thanks for coming back to us :) - the 40F6500 is almost finished and we are down to our last display unit which we can price slightly keener than the UK clearance price - we will do it at £529.95, on the receiver front - I would recommend either, but I'd tend towards the RXV675 if pushed as it sounds great and of course Yamaha is pretty much the most reliable, bulletproof brand of AVR out there at the moment!

Pricing for the pair ( 40F6500 / RXV675) delivered to Bray would be £859.90.

On the cable front, yes of course once the speaker cable is decent quality it will work with the new system - it may be worth checking it over to ensure the ends are not frayed and there is no excessive tarnish to give a new combo the best chance of sounding great!

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and don't hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist and if you would like to order just drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact numbers and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to organise your delivery,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭barsan

John Mc & Crew

Many thanks - I will email contact details - I am updating my current Phillips TV  which i bought from Ashley - Its still going great but i felt it was a time for a treat / upgrade  

Barsan

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

barsan wrote: »
    John Mc & Crew

Many thanks - I will email contact details - I am updating my current Phillips TV  which i bought from Ashley - Its still going great but i felt it was a time for a treat / upgrade  

Barsan
    Hi Barsan.

If you drop me a contact number in a PM I can give you a call for details.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.