Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone to 48

• 15-05-2014 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I made a big mistake:

I paid 120 euro in last 6 months and needed another 7 euro to get my NAC code from vodafone (I needed to have paid 127 euro in last 6 months to get NAC code from prepay contract). In the meantime and in my eagerness I set up my 48 hr account.
    Vodafone switched me off as 48 activated me. I do not have a NAC for the phone and my vodafone account is finished so I cannot get the NAC. Phone sim locked and no phone now...in big trouble. Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

cordangan wrote: »
    I made a big mistake:

I paid 120 euro in last 6 months and needed another 7 euro to get my NAC code from vodafone (I needed to have paid 127 euro in last 6 months to get NAC code from prepay contract). In the meantime and in my eagerness I set up my 48 hr account.
    Vodafone switched me off as 48 activated me. I do not have a NAC for the phone and my vodafone account is finished so I cannot get the NAC. Phone sim locked and no phone now...in big trouble. Please help.

Have you tried contacting Vodafone and explaining the situation?

Do you know anyone else on Vodafone that could use their account to request an unlock?

You can get it unlocked on ebay if all else fails but that's not a cheap option usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cordangan

Thanks I will try that tomorrow. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭jamesd

EBay is the way to go, have an unlock in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cordangan

Thanks for that ,, There are so many to choose from on Ebay what do you think would be the best option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭shanec1928

the one with the best feedback

• Advertisement
Advertisement