Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High back cushions for garden furniture

• 15-05-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for high back cushions for a garden furniture set. Anyone know where I could find a good range? I have checked garden stores, eBay, amazon & Argos but all have a very limited number to chose from. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Ikea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Bluejelly Ikea have some I think they come in a stone colour also red and black, they are approx. 25.00 - 30.00 euro each, I also found some in homebase in a stone colour too there 16.00 euro each, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bluejelly

Thanks, heading to dublin shortly so ill drop in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Have to say we have found B&Q, to have a good range of garden accessories, at good prices.
    Quality is better than Argos, Homebase etc, if a little bit more expensive.

We renewed all our cushions in the past month and are happy with the quality and price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Martin thanks must check B&Q out, I haven't got round to purchasing yet, is there a B&Q on the northside of Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

SarahLil wrote: »
    Martin thanks must check B&Q out, I haven't got round to purchasing yet, is there a B&Q on the northside of Dublin?

Airside in Swords, take the exit after the airport on the M1, heading North, leads into Airside.

Advertisement