Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Career Journal

Options
  • 15-05-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have been a fish for years so decided to read some poker books. I have read some of the best and set my targets on grinding out the micro limits. I deposited 50€ and intend to climb up the ranks. I am playing $1NL and will move to $2NL when I hit 100$.

I had the very same plan 2 months ago but went on tilt after a few disgusting bad beats and threw it all into the higher limits and lost it. I learnt my lesson, i hope!

I have been playing for 2 weeks on my new mission. I currently have 59$ in account, it's been very slow plus I was using poker tracker 4 free trial until it ran out and I have noticed the differences without it.

I am going to diary entry type thing here to track my efforts and help avoid going on tilt. My plan is to only ever have 5% of my bankroll in play and be very strict. Playing on 888 and have noticed the standard is much lower than ipoker.

Wish me luck! Any advice would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

This forum is a graveyard. I've heard there's another Irish website out there that is much more active in discussions on poker and is very similar to boards. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Blacktie. wrote: »
    This forum is a graveyard. I've heard there's another Irish website out there that is much more active in discussions on poker and is very similar to boards. ;)
    Do you mean irishpokerboards.com ?

Advertisement